It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

you being president responce to suicide bombing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 12:28 AM
link   
i dont know if this topic has been discussed and i dont know how to search for past post related to the topic so here goes if you were president and a sucide bomber went off in a major city and evidence was found that the bomber was from iran or a enemy country what would you do? i myself depending on the country if Iran i would nuke them till there whole country turned into glass. n korea i would send in special ops teams to blow up things that will put there morale down or any kind of special grid being power or communication down. if china i would send special ops teams to sabotage any nuclear power plants. if mexico attacked us in some way i would just cross the border take over there we fought for liberty from the french but use there way of goverment retards and take there oil. if i were president i would be in the heat of battle not in the front lines directly but not too far away neither leading my troops in battle like the kings and leaders of long ago am i loco ? what do you think/would do ?

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 12:37 AM
link   
The only thing you got right was the "am i loco?" bit.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Frith do you care to explain your point of view ?
#adds line to avoid fine#

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Why would it be necessary to explain my point of view? I'm replying to a thread created by somebody who is on global ignore, has atrocious grammar, and who sanctions holocaust.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frith
Why would it be necessary to explain my point of view? I'm replying to a thread created by somebody who is on global ignore, has atrocious grammar, and who sanctions holocaust.

Ok thanks for clearing that up. ATS members wernt to know you were replying to someone who was on global ignore.

new topics

top topics

join