It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Red Vs Blue

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 11:14 PM
link   
For all those of you who are fans of Red Vs. Blue, a new episode came out today, #55. Quite amusing, we finally get to find out what events led to the destruction of space-time as we know it!

For those of you who don't follow it, RedVsBlue.com is a website where some dude who acts out scenes with some friends in the game Halo, then dubbs a soundtrack over it. It's about two armies, the reds and the blues (ahhh, red vs blue!), who are all totally inept soldiers. They start out battling eachother, then end up fighting an evil entity which passes from one person to the next to act out his nefarious deeds. With the help of a robot's head (the rest of him was blown apart in a previous episode) and some flag fanatics, this evil entity tries to enact its plans. Who will stop it? Well, the red and blue armies formed a coalition to battle this evil, however, they still don't quite get along. Enjoy the wild antics of Griff, Doughnut, Sarge, Church, and the dumbest thing to ever live, Caboose. www.redvsblue.com...

Enjoy!

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Oh, and for everyone, check out the Sundance video they made. If it was there before, I just hadn't noticed it before. Very amusing! Plus, they make fun of Hollywood! How can you go wrong?!

Election day is pretty frickin' funny, too.

And finally, for all of you Halo fans out there, the same characters do walkthroughs of the new Halo 2 levels, pointing out powerups, flags, and the like. Not amusing at all, but I suppose that, if you play Halo, it might be nice. Then again, maybe not, something like that would be fairly worthless for me in Unreal. Ah well, go there anyway, pretty frickin' funny!

new topics

join