It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Symbols on U.S. Currency...more than just coincidence?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeonHelmet
NOW WILL A MASON PLEASE TELL ME THAT THERE ISNT MASONIC SYMBOLS IN THE 1$ BILL

I would NEVER say something like that. I might tell you "there aren't Masonic symbols on the dollar bill," though.

But let me ask you this. Suppose those symbols ARE Masonic. Suppose (this is ridiculous, but what the heck...I'm tired of working for the day and it's too early to have a Scotch) that it's no coincidence that you can spell "Mason" by zig-zagging lines around the pyramid....a FAR STRETCH by the way...but while we're playing this silly game.

WHAT DOES IT PROVE?????? (Other than absolutely zilch)

In each corner of the reverse (back) side of the dollar is the numeral "1" with the word "one" across it. In each instance (all four times...) it forms a CROSS. Does this mean Christians are secretly taking over???? Would Masonic symbols mean that Masons are secretly taking over????

WHAT DO MASONIC EMBLEMS (which do not exist) ON THE BACK OF A DOLLAR BILL PROVE OR EVEN MEAN AND TO WHOM?

PLEASE answer that or stop posting silly nonsense.

To whom is this info important? Certianly not me and I'm actually a Mason. If they're arcane and intended for only the "elect" then how could someone like yourself even recognize them? THINK ABOUT THAT.

Further...why aren't there any such symbols on say the $5 or the $10, etc. etc.

There are plenty of conspiracies out there NeonHelmet...why look for one where there isn't.....

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Actually, there aren't masonic symbols on the new bills, but rater something i find more disturbing. The bills 5-100 when folded into a pentagonal sahpe, are said to show the progressive stages of the collapse of the WTC. I'm assuming most of you have seen this, but for those who haven't.

www.citizensoldier.org...
www.diamond-jim.com/911folds/
www.armageddononline.org...

[edit on 6-5-2005 by Eyeofhorus]

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 04:14 PM
link   

I would NEVER say something like that. I might tell you "there aren't Masonic symbols on the dollar bill," though.

? eh ?
Are you trying something? I don’t get it! Did I write it wrong? You do remember that I am not English speaking! It is not my tongue! I would like to see you write in Danish! But never mind all this I know what YOU are trying to play and I wont even go there.

We are not zig-zagging lines and you know that! These lines follow the pramid and form YOUR perfect star!

WHAT DOES IT PROVE??????

It proves nothing except this; masons made the great seal!

In each corner of the reverse (back) side of the dollar is the numeral "1" with the word "one" across it. In each instance (all four times...) it forms a CROSS. Does this mean Christians are secretly taking over????

You give you kind* way to much credit! Masons are pawns nothing more… and the CROSS as you put is also a Masonic symbol like the one in your avatar Senrak!

*Masons

WHAT DO MASONIC EMBLEMS (which do not exist) ON THE BACK OF A DOLLAR BILL PROVE OR EVEN MEAN AND TO WHOM?

I have already told you that, do you expect a different answer if you ask the same question twice?

To whom is this info important? Certainly not me and I'm actually a Mason. If they're arcane and intended for only the "elect" then how could someone like you even recognize them? THINK ABOUT THAT.

Because your kind is obsessed with symbolism and use it all over you temple’s and have done so since the time of the Sumerian, Egypt and Babylon and so on!
And you think that we are so stupid that we wouldn’t notice this!

Further...why aren't there any such symbols on say the $5 or the $10, etc. etc.

Ahh an easy question, because all should bear the mark of the beast and even the poor people have 1-dollar bills!

There are plenty of conspiracies out there NeonHelmet...why look for one where there isn't.....

Because you blew up my toilet and harassed my dog!

Baron Bilbo Baggins
Bilbo’s Empire of the Neutral Zone

[edit on 6-5-2005 by NeonHelmet]

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Because your kind is obsessed with symbolism and use it all over you temple’s and have done so since the time of the Sumerian, Egypt and Babylon and so on!

Actually, all masonic symbolism is pretty obvious. We do not try to HIDE symbols in dollar bills, etc. All the symbols in our buildings and works of art are CLEARLY MARKED. I cannot think of one instance where masons have HIDDEN any kind of symbols anywhere. So quit your worthless yapping.

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Yes seb, but Pike says, that images and movements in ritual as well as your symbos are "more pregnant with meaning to the mind" than any text can describe. You cannot deny that your symbols hold more meaning than any text can.

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eyeofhorus
Yes seb, but Pike says, that images and movements in ritual as well as your symbos are "more pregnant with meaning to the mind" than any text can describe. You cannot deny that your symbols hold more meaning than any text can.

You're abslutely right, but that is not what I am talking about. What I was trying to say is: why would masons "hide" symbols inn a $1 bill, when we've always displayed our symbols very clearly on our buildings, clothing, cars, etc etc? My point is that we have no need to hide anything in a $1 dollar bill.

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk

Actually, all masonic symbolism is pretty obvious. We do not try to HIDE symbols in dollar bills, etc. All the symbols in our buildings and works of art are CLEARLY MARKED. I cannot think of one instance where masons have HIDDEN any kind of symbols anywhere. So quit your worthless yapping.

who said anything about hiding???
they are not hiden that is my point they are right there for us to see!

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 07:24 PM
link   

who said anything about hiding???
they are not hiden that is my point they are right there for us to see!

Exactly! So if these symbols were intended for masons only, then WHY would we put them on a dollar bill for all to see!?!?

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Exactly! So if these symbols were intended for masons only, then WHY would we put them on a dollar bill for all to see!?!?

who said they where for masons only?

you rub them in our faces but only the select knows what they mean and can identify them!

you symbols are all over the place you do nothing to hide them only the meaning of them

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 07:54 PM
link   

you rub them in our faces but only the select knows what they mean and can identify them!

you symbols are all over the place you do nothing to hide them only the meaning of them

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!?!?!? The meaning of our symbols has NEVER been a masonic secret. There's THOUSANDS of books published about masonic symbolism BY MASONS!!

Here's a link from the website for the Grand Lodge of California. You can download PDF's of the meaning of symbols and teachings for each of the three degrees:

www.freemason.org...

Or you can read The Craft and its Symbols. It is available on Amazon.com and is given to new initiates in my lodge. I can tell you what ANY of our symbols mean.

Do you EVER know what you're talking about? Or do you just make that silly crap up as you go?

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Indeed, this is how things are ALWAYS hidden in plain sight.

The entrance to the City of London, for example, could just be taken to be nice art. But why the Twin Dragons? Surely, they could have changed the Shield after all these years, if the Twin Dragons did not MEAN anything to them?

But there it is. Red, white, and blue, but why? Isn't Britain's flag red, white, and blue?

Isn't it true they were trying to win freedom from those colors, then?

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 08:44 PM
link   

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!?!?!? The meaning of our symbols has NEVER been a masonic secret. There's THOUSANDS of books published about masonic symbolism BY MASONS!!

Here's a link from the website for the Grand Lodge of California. You can download PDF's of the meaning of symbols and teachings for each of the three degrees:

www.freemason.org...

Or you can read The Craft and its Symbols. It is available on Amazon.com and is given to new initiates in my lodge. I can tell you what ANY of our symbols mean.

Do you EVER know what you're talking about? Or do you just make that silly crap up as you go?

Your tone is unfitting but it comes as no suprise! i have dealt with many like you and many of your so-called illuminated mason freinds have been banned and so will you some day!

THE TRUE MEANING OF THE SYMBOLS YOU IGNORANT MASON!

And yes i know what the f*** i am talking about, aperently you dont!

TRY PULLING A LINK FROM A NON MASON SITE, TRY SOMETHING NEW!

To the Crown & City yes it has been discussed many times!

to the mods i can understand if you warn me for this post i will accept it! np & no hard felings!

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Admit it, you hate Masons because they wouldn't let you join.

They believe in the perfection of mind and the body. Since they do not allow nutcases or the mentally disabled join, I can see why you were all booted.

Only idiots want to conquer the world, the intelligent people just stand by and laugh.

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Your tone is unfitting but it comes as no suprise! i have dealt with many like you and many of your so-called illuminated mason freinds have been banned and so will you some day!

THE TRUE MEANING OF THE SYMBOLS YOU IGNORANT MASON!

And yes i know what the f*** i am talking about, aperently you dont!

TRY PULLING A LINK FROM A NON MASON SITE, TRY SOMETHING NEW!

To the Crown & City yes it has been discussed many times!

to the mods i can understand if you warn me for this post i will accept it! np & no hard felings!

Mighty snippy, aren't we? My tone is very befitting to someone who is sick to death of ignoramuses such as yourself, always accusing the fraternity of absolutely absurd things.

But, since you're the expert, what don't you tell me what the REAL symbolism behind masonic symbols is. If the pillars don't stand for wisdom, strength and beauty then what DO they stand for? What about the square and compass? Or the all-seeing-eye? If the all-seeing-eye is not representative of God, then just what is it (and don't say "big brother watching you")???

It's real simple to claim that everyone is lying to you and that there's hidden meanings and secrets behind everything, but it's a lot harder to prove it. I challenge you to demonstrate that masonic symbols have hidden meanings that are still a masonic secret. Can you prove that ANYTHING relating to Freemasonry is still secret?

So can you tell me... how about the rough and perfect ashlars? If they are not symbolic of a man before and after he has perfected himself through masonry, then just what do they mean? Or the checkered pavement? To masons, does it stand for the struggle betweem good and evil? I don't know, I'm only a mason!

And why WOULDN'T I pull a link from a masonic site? This is a masonic subject! You expect me to give you links from Anti-masonic website? David Icke's website? What do you expect? Masonic website are the most relevant and credible masonic information sites available (except to you kooks who are convinced that all masons lie about the Craft).

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 09:51 PM
link   
A lot of anger in that post, Sebatwerk.

Why exactly should you care what they think? What right-minded professional man would come here and "defend" himself and his chosen way of life from jealous teenagers and malcontent 20-somethings?

Do not mistake this as a flame, since I have great respect for you and your kind...but do realize that if you are a mason, you wouldn't be getting this upset over the words of simpletons and fools.

Why defend Freemasonry from these folks, on a board no less? That's sort of like Bill Gates going to the McDonalds Employee forum on Livejournal and spending everyday yelling at them and calling them poor.

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 10:09 PM
link   

[much silly nonsense snipped]

Because you blew up my toilet and harassed my dog!
Baron Bilbo Baggins
Bilbo’s Empire of the Neutral Zone

Oh...I see now NeonHelmet...I thought you were serious. I see now that you're just "trolling"

Your posts are full of BS and nonsense and aren't worthy of serious consideration.

Bye bye!

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 10:11 PM
link   

So since you aren't (and never will be) one of the "select" why do you even care???? Is your life that pitiful? Get a hobby for Christ's sake.

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I think the point is, recognizing there are symbols made to be recognized by the 'select' is what is important.

It is not important to know the 'One true meaning' of the symbols, only that they make you think, as opposed to most who see them (within the select, the symbols are taken for whatever interpretation is given), while the average person does not see the symbol, or does not see that it could hold significance to any one.

A true sign of ignorance.

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kai-Raega
A lot of anger in that post, Sebatwerk.

Why exactly should you care what they think? What right-minded professional man would come here and "defend" himself and his chosen way of life from jealous teenagers and malcontent 20-somethings?

Do not mistake this as a flame, since I have great respect for you and your kind...but do realize that if you are a mason, you wouldn't be getting this upset over the words of simpletons and fools.

Why defend Freemasonry from these folks, on a board no less? That's sort of like Bill Gates going to the McDonalds Employee forum on Livejournal and spending everyday yelling at them and calling them poor.

There is no anger in my posts, believe me. It is pure and unbridled frustration. I do not care what these guys specifically think, their minds are too closed to the possibility of ever accepting things for what they are, but I care what other people browsing this forum think. My purpose here is two-fold:

You see, for a long time, people who have been interested in Freemasonry have come on the internet only to see a barrage of internet sites, such as this, in which people claim masons eat babies, and blew up their toilet, and worship Satan, etc. etc. So I am trying to present these people who TRULY want to learn about masonry on this forum and who TRULY want to "deny ignorance" with THE TRUTH as to what masonry really is. I am calling these slanderers and liars for what they are.

Second, I see A LOT of ignorance and close-mindedness on thos forum. Like I said, their minds are too closed to the possibility of ever accepting things for what they are. I am trying to get others on this forum to see that, and to realize that these guys have never has one bit of evidence to support their claims, and maybe just MAYBE one or two of them will realize that and realize that all this time they have been beliving crap this is complete fiction, coming from guys like David Icke who want nothing but to make a quick buck by selling fantastic stories, or religious zealots like Jack Chick who are threatened by an organization that promotes tolerance.

One of the most ardent trolls I have ever seen on this forum did just that a few months back. He suddenly realized that everything he was repeating, like a parrot, came from guys who really don't know what they're talking about; and publically apologized to us for it. We helped him to see that there was no basis for the claims he was making. That alone makes the job worthwhile.

Sp, while a part of me IS sick and tired of people straight-up LYING and SLANDERING me, my brothers and my fraternity, I see a greater purpose to contradicting every claim these guys make.

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 12:46 AM
link   
It seems a bit silly and redundant to me to get on a thread and post a reply saying that you are tired of discussing something over and over. In the old days we would call this an oxymoron, but in more recent dialect, we call it being a jerk. If you are so sick and tired of discussing the symbolism on a dollar bill, then the solution is relatively a simple one, don't reply to the thread. If it angers you to the point of talking to people like that, then just don't read it, and talk to your doctor about Xanax.

[edit on 7-5-2005 by twitchy]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join