It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Symbols on U.S. Currency...more than just coincidence?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me

Originally posted by yanchek
Maybe we should send one dollar bill to David Caruso in CSI Miami. I bet he would find some evidence that bros could't easily disregard.

Precisely the unimpeachable sources that are so frequently used here... A fictional TV show, how on Earth will we ever be able to refute that?

Prime Time Monkeys, not just for plummeting ratings anymore...

....what?

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by samel_666

Originally posted by Mirthful Me
....what?

Yanchek was tyring to take a cheap shot at masons, yet again, but it was a lousy attempt. Mirthful Me was just being sarcastic about it.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 06:17 PM
link   
oh... sorry i got like three hours of sleep.

god i feel like a dumbass

that happens to me alot.
like with my black laybrinth post...

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk
Yanchek was tyring to take a cheap shot at masons, yet again, but it was a lousy attempt. Mirthful Me was just being sarcastic about it.

I couldn't help myself. I just love you to death you guys.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by yanchek
I couldn't help myself. I just love you to death you guys.

Awww...
lets HUG..............
yeah thats a hug!!!! you can't see it but i am currently hugging the moniter.... and not the one from crisis n infinite earths. the computer moniter.

this topic discussion kindoff got off topic.... which was my fault

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
This stuff has like been gone over 100 million times in different threads on this board.

I would sya you are reading entirely too much into stuff on the dollar bill. Others would say you aren't, that its all a part of some grea evil Masonic/NWO conspiracy, and every ink blot on the dollar bill has great cosmic signifigance.

Absolutely right. This topic has been beaten to death many times over. The answer is NO, NO and NO. You are grasping at straws, trying to see things that are not there, like making out images in the clouds.

And by the way, the 32nd and 33rd degrees of Freemasonry didn't even exist when the Great Seal of the United States was created. They are not as important as the 3rd degree anyways, so they wouldn't be relevant to your theory.

What about the part on the dollar that spells out MASON?.

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
lets say the dollar bill was totally designed in a conspiracy by evil white dudes in wigs. to what end ?

is it an inside joke on us, they are laughing to the bank ? thats a lot of work for a joke

do they use it to control us ? its a long way to go, and very ineffective...

is it a way for them to communicate with each other ? its an old message...

I disagree, The flow of money can track, drug dealers, illegal arms dealers, tax evaders, so you are way off base. The government uses money as a tool to fight crime, not necessarily a bad thing, but still it is a metod of tracking due to esch bill's unique serial number. Also they have ways of determining how much our money is worth, and its purchasing power.

Or money is no longer bcaked by a gold standard, therefore our money is merely a SYMBOL of worth. It has no value if no one believes in it, right. So arguably you could wake up tomorrow and be completely broke, because your money is worth nothing. But hey look on the bright side, at least you would have a lot of toilet paper.

Think about it

Money=Power

It is not that hard to see.

[edit on 5-5-2005 by Eyeofhorus]

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 07:54 PM
link   
dont have time right now to read all of this but to the masons claiming it isnt masonic symbols in the 1 dollar bill i call you all LIARS....

I have brought evidence of that before from your own BLUE LODGE so dont give me that, you should all be banned for that kind of continuous DISINFO...

bilbo out

ps: i will bring the document in about 2-3 hours as i have brought it before in A LIE TOLD OFTEN ENOUGH BECOMES THE TRUTH!

[edit on 5-5-2005 by NeonHelmet]

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 08:08 PM
link   
What's with all the Mason-hate?

The old guys who host free dinners for my town's poor and homeless? Not them!

Next you'll be saying Baphomet was seen flying over your house with Bob Crane.

Messy.

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Every Mason I have ever met love to divid and then concer there foes. With so much dis-information from there ranks they must be hidding something. Just ask the Rothchilds , but hey thats another story in itself.

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Yes, BY AND LARGE Masons are good!

This is why they are being used as a front by the ACTUAL people who put the symbols on there! The problem is, Masons are told that it is their symbols,

Understand that Masons who are bad-mouthed here are the ONES who joined to discredit Masonry. Why defend them? That is EXACTLY why they chose Masonry as a front for their crimes, because by-and-large, they are good people, who will unknowingly DEFEND bad people (people that are millionaires by improper means for example).

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 09:38 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

read my post on this page!

NOW WILL A MASON PLEASE TELL ME THAT THERE ISNT MASONIC SYMBOLS IN THE 1$ BILL

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeonHelmet
www.abovetopsecret.com...

read my post on this page!

NOW WILL A MASON PLEASE TELL ME THAT THERE ISNT MASONIC SYMBOLS IN THE 1$ BILL

I will tell you right now: there is not masonic symbolism on a $1 dollar bill. The only thing that has ANY similarity is the all-seeing eye, but that was used by MANY institutions at the time.

Everything that is in the "document" you provided is false information. The number 13 means NOTHING in Freemasonry. It is irrelevant. The number's 3 and 5 are the only ones that are important. This is not a masonic document, nor was it created by a real mason:

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by akilles
This is why they are being used as a front by the ACTUAL people who put the symbols on there! The problem is, Masons are told that it is their symbols,

Akilles, do you have any evidence of this occurring? How exactly COULD a person use Freemasonry as a front? How would this work?

Understand that Masons who are bad-mouthed here are the ONES who joined to discredit Masonry. Why defend them? That is EXACTLY why they chose Masonry as a front for their crimes, because by-and-large, they are good people, who will unknowingly DEFEND bad people (people that are millionaires by improper means for example).

I have never defended a bad person. I have only defended the institution of Freemasonry, which you have attacked repeatedly.

[edit on 5-5-2005 by sebatwerk]

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Ohh i see!

Then where is your evidence of this? not that i dont believe you! i just would like to see it!

Ohh and by the way, so the mason's who made the great seal didnt sneak in a little masonic symbolism?

Now whatch out this is a trick question!

FNORD

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Then where is your evidence of this? not that i dont believe you! i just would like to see it!

Ohh and by the way, so the mason's who made the great seal didnt sneak in a little masonic symbolism?

Evidence of what? That thirteen is NOT an important masonic number? My evidence is in the fact that you will not find this claim in ANY legit masonic text.

But the number 3 is VERY important to Freemasonry. The Craft degrees pretty much center around the number 3. It started with Freemasonry's origins in Christiantiy, and were a reference to the Holy Trinity. The number 5 is important too. Here's some detailed information about important masonic numbers:

arkphagrandlodge.com...

Yet 13 is NOWHERE to be found in ANY ritual, saying or text. The only POSSIBLE connection is that the leader of the Knights Templars was killed on a Friday, October the 13th, 1307. But since there is no hard evidence linking the Templars to Freemasonry, it can be easily dismissed.

As for other evidence, I don't need to provide it. You claimed certain connections to masonic symbols in the dollar bill. I denied thoise connections because they do not exist. How can I find proof of something that does not exist? My proof consists of the fact that there is no evidence of YOUR claims.

And by the way, the only "FNORD" around here is YOUR ABSURD CLAIMS.

[edit on 5-5-2005 by sebatwerk]

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 12:50 AM
link   
wasnt clear enough in my writings...

EVIDENCE OF THIS DOCUMENT BEING FALSE!

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 12:57 AM
link   

wasnt clear enough in my writings...

EVIDENCE OF THIS DOCUMENT BEING FALSE!

I have no evidence, it is my opinion that the document is false. This assumption is based on the fact that all the information therein is false, and no Freemason would ever write that for other masons. It is certainly not information that would be published for masonic purposes.

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Interesting link. Puts things in a little different perspective. I agree that 13 is not a number important to Masons.

Check it out

In British-Israelism, which is a Judeo-Masonic doctrine, the number 13 symbolizes the 13 tribes of Israel in accordance with the blessing of Jacob (Israel) upon his sons in Genesis 49. British Israelite teacher, Gene Scott, explains “It must be remembered the Manasseh is the thirteenth tribe. Ephraim moved into Joseph’s place and Manasseh was added to the twelve.” Furthermore, Scott claims that the tribe of Manassah founded the United States. When the number of colonies (lost tribes?) reached 13, the colonists declared independence from Great Britain as the 13 “united States of America”:

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 03:14 PM
link   
nice post yanchek!

it really helped, i will come back with more info on the rothchild / mason connection!

bilbo

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join