It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Symbols on U.S. Currency...more than just coincidence?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by syntaxer
Masonic Disinformation agents doing what they do best, which is clearly to stick up for the brotherhood at all costs, on a conspiracy driven forum/community for that matter..

A good anology would consist of die-hard satanists denying to their very last breath, that evil in this world does not exsist...

Oh! You're slick!

Actually we just try to get people to understand that they cannot go around making baseless assumptions and accusations without any kind of evidence.

Something that YOU don't seem to understand.

And if ANYONE is a disinformation agent, IT'S YOU, because YOU are the one going around spreading lies and slander.

[edit on 3-5-2005 by sebatwerk]

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk
No, we don't. We just argue with reason and logic, which it something completely absent from any of your posts.

Yes You DO!

Anyway - for whatever reason, its Good to have you around, otherwise it would be a pretty Boring and a far too Easy job!

Thats why they call them the SECRET. Otherwise people would NOT called them that, huh?

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
Funny!
AND always - well on this forum, and I think on many others also - there is a group of Mason People that dive in and Deny and Deny and Deny everything!

It's not "Deny," it's to correct, and the laundry list of corrections required on these threads is incredible. I would challenge the esteemed membership to produce the Latin word for "World" as it appears on the U.S. Dollar Bill... What? No takers? Why not? It’s not there?

You may now post my previous 13 contributions in some onerous attempt to prove a conspiracy.

Mason People Monkeys, not just for "denyun ignance" anymore...

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Masonic Disinformation agents doing what they do best, which is clearly to stick up for the brotherhood at all costs, on a conspiracy driven forum/community for that matter..

A good anology would consist of die-hard satanists denying to their very last breath, that evil in this world does not exsist...

Oh! You're slick!

Actually we just try to get people to understand that they cannot go around making baseless assumptions and accusations without any kind of evidence.

Something that YOU don't seem to understand.

Oh,

You must be referring to the definition of "Conspiracy Theory" then huh? You're right, I clearly don't understand... I don't understand why abovetopsecret users can't go around spouting assumptions and accusations based on theory regarding secret societies?..

Maybe I should be hanging out in the CSI forums?

Do astronomers across the globe consider Stephen Hawkins theory on black holes the factual truth? Or, simply a theory to which a starting point has been achieved?

To uncover the truth, we must all begin some where right?

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 12:51 PM
link   

You must be referring to the definition of "Conspiracy Theory" then huh? You're right, I clearly don't understand... I don't understand why abovetopsecret users can't go around spouting assumptions and accusations based on theory regarding secret societies?..

Maybe I should be hanging out in the CSI forums?

Do astronomers across the globe consider Stephen Hawkins theory on black holes the factual truth? Or, simply a theory to which a starting point has been achieved?

To uncover the truth, we must all begin some where right?

But when your theory involves SLANDERING other members of this forum, you need to be VERY careful about what you say.

What's more, theories are usually based on SOME form of credible material, such as EVIDENCE! You guys have YET to present anything of the sort.

[edit on 3-5-2005 by sebatwerk]

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 01:03 PM
link   

But when your theory involves SLANDERING other members of this forum, you need to be VERY careful about what you say.

What's more, theories are usually based on SOME form of credible material, such as EVIDENCE! You guys have YET to present anything of the sort.

Slandering? like calling other members sob's? c'mon now sebatwerk, I don't delete my U2U's that quickly..

Secret society conspiracy theorists have continually provided SOME form of credible material that you seek. Although the presented evidence is controversial, we have continually presented material such as video evidence of giant owls, human beings dressed as druid priests performing mock sacrifices, chanting rituals, evil napkins, testimonials etc etc .

Clearly, YOU are the one who must acknowledge SOME of this as credible material.. otherwise you're objective here is quite arguably to disinform others through continual denial and other disinformation tactics..

[edit on 3-5-2005 by syntaxer]

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Slandering? like calling other members sob's? c'mon now sebatwerk, I don't delete my U2U's that quickly..

I hope you realize that posting publically what someone sent in a U2U is a violation of the TOS.

Secret society conspiracy theorists have continually provided SOME form of credible material that you seek. Although the presented evidence is controversial, we have continually presented material such as video evidence of giant owls, human beings dressed as druid priests performing mock sacrifices, chanting rituals, evil napkins, testimonials etc etc .

Clearly, YOU are the one who must acknowledge SOME of this as credible material.. otherwise you're objective here is quite arguably to disinform others through continual denial and other disinformation tactics..

The "evidence" that you are referring to is neither credible nor conclusive. All your theories are based SOLELY on assumptions... and bad assumptions at that. There's a thousand different explanations for what you see, and you cannot make any kind of conclusions off of it. Good intent, but try again.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Wow, i cannot believe this discusssion is actually still going on. Even me, the person who stardted this thread, is getting sick and tired of looking at it.

The use of logic and proper argumentation by some members has turned this discussion into a mix of misunderstanding and heresay. Without providing any evidence to back it up.

There is a publication called the rostrum, i teach it to high school debaters in lincoln-douglass debate. I believe it is the november 2004 copy that talks bout logic in arguments, and the october 2004 ed. has information on how to form a correct and logical flow to your arguments, this is known as modus poneus. I think it may be available on thier website if you care to read it.

Your words can be an art form if you so desire, paint someting beautiful and true. Persuasion is the true key, encompass first a middle ground, then forma a posiotion statement, then find credible evidence to back it up. It generally makes you sound less like someone who doesn't know what they are talking about.

debate.uvm.edu/NFL/rostrumlib.html

www.nflonline.org/Rostrum/Rostrum

"i--i--i mean, c-c-c-c-come on!" -Jimmy

[edit on 3-5-2005 by Eyeofhorus]

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 02:27 PM
link   
the sad part is they even dragged a u2u into the fray....

back to the original post, what purpose would the hidden meanings serve ????

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
the sad part is they even dragged a u2u into the fray....

back to the original post, what purpose would the hidden meanings serve ????

Hey hey! I did not drag anything into the fray. I simply tried to remind him that doing so would cause a warning to be added to his name.

I think it's sad that when someone on this forum argues on the side of reason and logic, they are called a 'Disinformation Agent'. I guess it's a lot easier to accuse someone of that, than it is to come to terms with the actual fact that they have been put into a corner by arguments with a stronger base of evidence and logic than their own.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 04:25 PM
link   
.... O-kay
One of the reasons i think that there is so much so called "masonic symbolism" on the dollar is because many of americas founding fathers were masons. in keeping with that mabey later money... consept artists?
payed homage to them and put whAT they thought were masonic symbols.. or mabey not.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by samel_666
.... O-kay
One of the reasons i think that there is so much so called "masonic symbolism" on the dollar is because many of americas founding fathers were masons. in keeping with that mabey later money... consept artists?
payed homage to them and put whAT they thought were masonic symbols.. or mabey not.

Thank Christ, a voice of reason amidst a Sea of spite. Can we chill it here guys?

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
Thank Christ, a voice of reason amidst a Sea of spite. Can we chill it here guys?

Thank you entrepid and thank you christ. even though he's out to get me
(inside joke))
Mabey the hidden meanings are to... distract us from.. abigger plan?
but personnly i think the whole mason conspiracy is BS. just throwing out ideas
after all my grand father was a mason and i doubt he was very satanic. but it is hard to worship satan when your in a wheel chair

[edit on 3-5-2005 by samel_666]

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Mabey the hidden meanings are to... distract us from.. abigger plan?

But there are no hidden meanings. The meanings of all the symbols on the dollar bill are very clear and very public.

Also, why only the dollar bill? Why not add these kinda of symbols and stuff to ALL the bills? Or at least to all the bills that have masons on the front ($1, $20, $100)?

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I was just saying hypotheticaly.
Ive alredy stated i think that the whole masonic conspiracy thing is bull.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 05:12 PM
link   

I was just saying hypotheticaly.
Ive alredy stated i think that the whole masonic conspiracy thing is bull.

Don't worry, I know! I was just adding on to your argument.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Don't worry, I know! I was just adding on to your argument.

sry. my bad

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Maybe we should send one dollar bill to David Caruso in CSI Miami. I bet he would find some evidence that bros could't easily disregard.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by yanchek
Maybe we should send one dollar bill to David Caruso in CSI Miami. I bet he would find some evidence that bros could't easily disregard.

HA HAHA HA.... what? i dont get it...

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by yanchek

Precisely the unimpeachable sources that are so frequently used here... A fictional TV show, how on Earth will we ever be able to refute that?

Prime Time Monkeys, not just for plummeting ratings anymore...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join