It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Symbols on U.S. Currency...more than just coincidence?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 02:23 AM
link   
That the eye (in their eyes) represents a silent knowledge. It's like it's supposed to mean they have a power above the rest in their field.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 02:26 AM
link   
maybe it means they put it there so it can affect us subconsiously(?), like "CBS is better than ABC" I don't think so though, because there's too many ties between EVERY network & the 13 families. Oh well...........

Too bad EVERYTHING we know of has those ties too............

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Maybe it is symbolic of the way that they use our eyes against us. To distract us from our spiritual side, or from what is really going on.

"one great big, festering, neon distraction, I have a suggestion to keep you all occupied...learn to swim..." TOOL

They (ABC and CBS and sister stations) organize programming schedules through Neilsen's TV rating, to keep you watching for as much time as possible. They organize commercials to occur at the same time on channels with similar interests/aidience.

not everything you see on MTV (and any other channel for that matter), is truth; video effects, and optical illusions, are used to simulate reality situations. Some shows that claim to be "reality" shows, are actually "reallity based" shows.

It is all one big ridiculous distraction to keep us on our couches, consuming food, and paying for 200 channels of garbage, with three of four that I like to watch. They're "watching" you. Well, more like they hired a babysitter named Television. They are also determining the broadcasting "standards of decency," along with the FCC.

[edit on 17-5-2005 by Eyeofhorus]

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Let's examine this:

80-90% of all fines from the FCC are to Howard Stern. There are 3-5 people writing all the letters of complaint to the FCC. CBS 60 Minutes looked into this and came to the conclusion that 95% of all letters came from the Parents Television Council. To visit their site, click here www.parentstv.org...

Suprisingly, you can view all the content they deem "too vile for our children to see" on their website. If they're worries about our children, why are they targeting a show that's on the radio from 6-10 AM (when kids should be at school), and on TV from 11-12 PM, then rerun 2-3 AM (both when kids should be alseep.) Shouldn't they be worried about Oprah teaching people the term "tossing salad" while kids are freshly home from school (and remember, there are alot of latch-key-kids that have full reign of the TV's unsupervised before their parents come home.) Michael Powell, former FCC chairman & son of Bohemian-attendee Colin Powell, when asked about Oprah's show (sorry, can't remember the date,) he said something to the affect of "Oprah's beloved". Thanks for getting to the bottom of that Mikey.

Who funds the PTC?.......I'll look into it.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by balon0
Has anyone found any kind of hidden messages on our US coins?

Only that the design and imprint on the coin, is the same basic principle as the greek and roman "side profile" coin style, which most of the world's coins are modeled after. Symbolic of the strength and fortitude of the greek and roman empires? Another symbolic throwback to the ancient cultures, but not really hidden now is it? Just a hypothesis.

Also the bulidings pictured, carry ancient symbolism. The monticello on the nickel, has a dome symbolizing female fertility (as opposed to the obeliesk, for male). The lincoln monumnet on the penny and the five, is designed in the classic roman/greek style, complete with columns. Good link about the Lincoln memorial, and Lincoln the president:

www.tourofdc.org...

Hidden message number two:
They're completely worthless really. Made of nothing more than a copper-zinc alloy, with little to no worth whatsoever. Just like our paper money, which is just that, paper. They both have little to no value, except for the belief that they carry a value. Which instead of a barter system, where a cow was traded as a cow; opposed to the market value of the cow changing based on speculation. But whatcha gonna do, can't really reinstitute the barter system.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Is there any way to send the Federal Reserve System & Fractional Banking into oblivion? If it can, I say we do it before it's too late.

Are any Congressmen still willing to take them on? If anyone has seen anything on C-SPAN or C-SPAN2 concerning this, please let us know.

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Update on those Logo's. Now, after I read what I did, I sat down and took another 1 minute hard look at humanity. "No, I can't be right." "No, these symbols and the NWO are mere coincedence/myth." "No group is that cold and calculating." The Information Awareness Department, from what I have read, appears to have been funding a brain chip implant. I looked at several sources.

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 08:32 PM
link   
The thing that flips up the barter system, the way I see it, is the idea of who's the boss?

Is the person who grows food ultimately most powerful, or who do you barter with for your water?

The barter system will return, but the conditions on Earth for that to happen will not be pretty. And people will be using electronic money by that point, oh wait, thats basically now...

So it will be quite a drastic transition. Most people will line-up for food from 'the boss', whether it is a "UN" or the government that was elected in the chosen area of destruction. And you know this is how world governmentcan be forced on people.

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I think it is hard to make steadfast predictions, but we can try. Hard because the world holds many cultures that will doubtless each react uniquely, significantly so in some cases. My prediction is that human beings do not want to be controlled and there will be a threshold: we will kill and pilage if we are pushed enough - revolution and civil war. That is nothing new and based on our past, likely to recur.

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enigmatic Debris
Is there any way to send the Federal Reserve System & Fractional Banking into oblivion? If it can, I say we do it before it's too late.

Are any Congressmen still willing to take them on? If anyone has seen anything on C-SPAN or C-SPAN2 concerning this, please let us know.

There was a group of citizens who figured out the federal reserve system, to make a long and complicated explination of the US Monetary system story short, they basicly called the debt in on the US Dollar and started printing a private currency (which is legal to do, if you have ever had a disney dollar, it is the same legal jargon). But you have heard of these folks I'm sure, the Montanna Freemen. There is one hell of a lot more to that story than most folks think, and the freemen were on to something Uncle Sam could not abide. Since the Federal Reserve, your five dollar bill is no longer five dollars, it is a Federal Reserve NOTE, an unsecured loan, upon which you as a taxpayer pay interest on. Ah but it gets better, you're not only paying interest on an illegal unsecured loan, your securing your five dollar loan against nothing but the value of your own labor force. There is no standard for our monetary system anymore, the only thing a dollar is, is a dollar saying you and millions of others will get up, go to work and make that buck back to repay the dollar with interest the next morning. And then you pay taxes on the money they loan us to borrow... It's hard to explain and I am no financial wiz, but The Montanna Freemen figured this out, and did the paperwork and the US Treasury ended up owing them dough. Next thing you know FBI (and Treasury) are genitalia deep in a almost Waco like showdown.
Here's some more info...

Originally posted by twitchy
The federal reserve system violates the US constitution, yes, Echtelion is correct. The Federal Reserve Act of 1913 pushed through the legislature by Woodrow Wilson was nothing short of treason and a clear violation of the US constitution. Article 1, section 8 of the US Constitution states that Congress shall have the power to coin money and regulate it's value, but the federal reserve act gave this power to a private corporation, the shares of which are not traded publicly, nor is it regulated or mandated by congress. They print money with no backing whatsoever, at no interest, then loans it to the treasury, with interest. They also retain the rights to purchase national debt (which is also illegal) and charge interest for it. The ones chiefly responsible for this are...

www.worldnewsstand.net...
Rothschild Bank of London (Jewish)
Warburg Bank of Hamburg (Jewish)
Rothschild Bank of Berlin (Jewish)
Lehman Brothers of New York (Jewish)
Lazard Brothers of Paris (Jewish)
Kuhn Loeb Bank of New York (Jewish)
Israel Moses Seif Banks of Italy (Jewish)
Goldman, Sachs of New York (Jewish)
Warburg Bank of Amsterdam (Jewish)
Chase Manhattan Bank of New York (Rockefellers Interesting History...)

To put this in layman's terms, your ten dollar bill is not ten dollars, it's a note, or a debt. In actuality, your ten dollars is a ten dollar debt, which you, as a taxpayer, are paying interest on.

A few points of interest...

www.scionofzion.com...
The Federal Reserve was incorporated in 1914 and has been creating a completely unnecessary national debt ever since. In simple terms, the Fed creates money as debt. They create money out of thin air by nothing more than a book entry. Whenever the members of the Fed make any loans, that debt money is our money supply.
The United States went bankrupt in 1938 because of this system. It took the Fed only 25 years to bankrupt the USA. Can you imagine how little time it would take these vultures to bankrupt a developing nation? The American people are paying about $300 billion dollars a year in interest to this phony organization. When you look in the Washington, D.C. phone book, you will not find the Federal Reserve in the Government section as they are a private concern.
The national debt is increased about $1.71 billion dollars every day (as of October 12, 2004) . Have you taken a look at your money? It says "Federal Reserve Note" which means it is an instrument of debt. There is no real money in circulation.

There is no system in place to audit the Federal Reserve, at all. And not only is it illegal by the terms of the US constitution, the US supreme Court has also declared this practice unconstitutional...

www.totse.com...
Although the FED is required to give back most of its PROFITS back to the Treasury Dept., there is NO ORGANIZATION that has the power to AUDIT the FED (not even the Congress or the IRS). This creates a HUGE opportunity for "creative accounting" to hide the profit that ROBS the US Tax Payers Hundreds of Billions of Dollars annually....
According to Article 1, Section 8 of the Constitution, the US Congress has the power to print money (The Congress shall have the power... ...to coin money, regulate the value thereof, and of foreign coin, ...). According to the Supreme Court, the Congress can not transfer its power to other organization like the FED....

From the same source, a good summary as to how the system operates...

www.totse.com...
The US goverment runs a $400 billion deficit annually. To cover this, the US goverment issues bonds which are bought by the FED.
Since the FED has the POWER TO PRINT MONEY, it can buy any amount of the US Government bonds at almost NO COST, save for the expense of printing money (~3 cents/$100).
At this point, the owners of the FED already profit $99.97 for every 3c they invested to print the money. Basically, they exchange something that costs almost nothing to them with the US Government Bonds.
Since the FED can NOT be AUDITTED by the IRS (or even by Congress), most of this profit can go anywhere the FED owners want to. BTW, did I mention that the profit is TAX-FREE?
After buying the bonds, the owner of the FED can either:
1. Keep the bonds, and collect the interest the US Government now OWES them.
2. Sell the bonds to the US Tax Payers or foreigners.
In either case, the FED owners have profitted $99.97 for every 3 cents it invested to print the money. Remember, the FED is a PRIVATELY OWNED corporation, just like the Federal Express. The profit of the FED goes to the FED owners.
The US Government now owes the FED owners the interest on those bonds. Remember that the FED owners DO NOT EARN the bonds. They simply PRINT the money to buy the bonds. In other words, they created money out of thin air, and exchange it for the interest bearing bonds.
In order to pay for the bonds' interest, the US Government taxes the US population.
When a US Citizen holding US Government bonds receives his/her return of investment on the bonds, essentially the money he/she receives is the tax money he/she is paying to the Government.
When the OWNERS of the FED receives the interest on the BONDS they're holding, they are receiving that money for FREE (save the initial 3cent/$100 investment to print the money)! Not only that, the FED owners receive the money TAX FREE.
Under the LAW, the FED is REQUIRED to RETURN its PROFIT back to the US Treasury. However, NEITHER the Congress NOR the IRS have the POWER to AUDIT the FED. The FED has used this obvious loophole to profit via 'creative accounting'.
Consider this: every year, the FED profits by hundreds of billions of dollars by buying US Government Bonds. Yet it only returns ~$20 billion to the US Treasury. The rest of the profit has been spent as "Operational Expenses".
The FED expects us to believe that the FED operational expenses amounts to $100's billion dollars annually!!!
The truth is, those profits were spent as "DIVIDENDS TO SHAREHOLDERS"!!!!

The final blow to the US Currency came in the form of the Emergency Banking Act, designed to 'pull us out' of the Great Depression, all it did in reality was eliminate the last obstacle to the Federal Reserve Company by elimination the need to back their notes. A good explination of the act is here...
www.fourwinds10.com...

Income tax is also illegal, but that's a whole other can of worms. How do they get away with this kind of crap? Ever wonder why the District of Columbia isn't a state? We the people are basically ruled and taxed by a foriegn entity...
home.iae.nl...
Scary stuff...

[edit on 20-1-2005 by twitchy]

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Great post. Now time to exploit it.

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Twitchy

Great post, I really connot believe how much information you were able to cram into that post. It is quite interesting how the fed works, and who is on the board of directors. Money is paper, and really nothing more.

Welcome to the new american crime family. Bush and Sons inc.

"Slaves! built the pyramids. Slaves! built the parthenon. Slaves! built america." -Wonder showzen, crazy show.

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Ever play connect the dots?

Star of David and the shield the eagle is holding is an upside down minorah. I'm getting ready to hit the sack but I thought I'd point that out real quick, to really understand Zionism, you have to appreciate the connection between Freemasonry and Zionism. They are the same, different, but the same. But the calling card of both organizations are printed on your Notes.
Here's a pictoral history of a 50 bill, once the federal reserve was established, they simply became a piece of paper, barely worth the paper and ink, and quite actually, is is a debt, with interest for fifty dollars...
www.econ.ucsb.edu...
Folks should have stopped this when they found out...

Unlike the current $50 bill, the "Blue Seal" Federal Reserve Banknote (1918) could be exchanged for gold. The Federal Reserve kept gold reserves equivalent to 40% of the value of all Federal Reserve notes issued.

[edit on 21-5-2005 by twitchy]

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   

<< 11  12  13   >>

join