It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Symbols on U.S. Currency...more than just coincidence?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 02:11 PM
link   
According to your logic Senrak, The Sally Anne is not an unsavoury organization, nor is the Nazi regime.

As for the above pictures, what is the deal with those?

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 02:11 PM
link   
According to your logic Senrak, The Sally Anne is not an unsavoury organization, nor was the Nazi regime.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by notmindcontrolled
Are you saying that people use freemasonry for nefarious purposes? If so, has it been occuring since the establishment of the craft? Is freemasonry roadway for nefarious activiteis? IMO, it is and the evidence is overwhelming, but it isn't worth posting cause it's been posted and posted etc, etc.... and masons keep defending their "roadway for nefarious activities", er, I mean craft.

Freemasonry used for nefarious purposes fromm the beginning? A rroadway for nefarious activities? Actually NO EVIDENCE for anything of the sort has been posted. Why don't you be the first and enlighten us? Do you even know what youre talking about. Please provide some credible evidence before you claim something to be fact.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Guy Kawasaki
Oh Sebatstroke yourself, you are the all seeing eye. You have all the answers for us citizens of the 21st century. We respect you.

What are you, a little kid? Must you result to insults, simply because you have no decent reply to my post? Grow up.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enigmatic Debris
I don't know how anyone can defend this, IT'S WRITTEN BY A 32 DEGREE MASON!!!!!!!!

Do you know HOW many 32 degree masons there are? It takes ONE DAY to get a 32nd degree, and all you have to do is pay $100. Do you know HOW MANY masons take the degrees, just to be able to say they are a 32nd degree mason?

That whatever you posted is written by a 32nd degree mason means NOTHING.

So, there isn't a 33rd degree huh?

Whoever said that?

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 03:25 PM
link   
It is telling that when evidence is offered it is called meaningless by those demanding evidence. It just goes to show how ones worldview colors the interpretation of evidence. It seems that there is no evidence that could sway those of such strong faith or allegiance. Deny ignorance, or just deny everything?

Steve

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 03:43 PM
link   
every post i look at turns into a mason/non mason discussion.why cant we just move on.

masonism debates are rather boring.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by quietwar
every post i look at turns into a mason/non mason discussion.why cant we just move on.

masonism debates are rather boring.

I agree, some good information was just posted about symbolism of numbers, and the symbols on the bill.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 04:20 PM
link   
If anyone would like to learn more about the history of the seals on the back of the U.S. $1 bill, please visit this link :

www.conspiracyarchive.com...

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I apologise for fighting Masonic viewpoints. History from now on. To illustrate this, I also found this at the same site I linked to in the last post.

Very interesting site for wondering around & getting lost all night on.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Very interesting site for wondering around & getting lost all night on.

And I'm sure they have a first class research archive and absolutely fair and balanced information regarding the subjects it covers, right?

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Nothing is fair and balanced. Everything that is said, here and everywhere else in the world, should be taken with a grain of salt. Please stop fighting....

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 04:41 PM
link   
If you can't, please e-mail me and we can continue privately. [email protected] Not that I want to, but I would like you to stay on this forum so we can converse & grow together.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 05:42 PM
link   

I don't know how anyone can defend this, IT'S WRITTEN BY A 32 DEGREE MASON!!!!!!!!

What's to defend? And WHOM do you want to defend it? He wrote what he thought....but wasn't speaking FOR Freemasonry. No ONE person can do that.

So, there isn't a 33rd degree huh?

Says who? I know LOTS of 33rd Degree Masons. That's silly...

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 05:46 PM
link   

According to your logic Senrak, The Sally Anne is not an unsavoury organization, nor is the Nazi regime.

NOPE. That's not true. The Nazi regime was an EVIL ORGANIZATION. Freemasonry is NOT. There may have been some "bad apples" who managed to become members, but the ORGANIZATION is not BAD, nor are the majority of her members. A quote from the Ritual of the First Degree:

"To be a member of the investigating committe is one of the most serious duties a Mason is called upon to perform, and every candidate deserves CAREFUL consideration; even then, many duly and truly UNPREPARED make their way into our Lodges" (emphasis mine) We ARE afterall HUMANS and subject to err (aren't you???)

Hey, you're the one telling that story. What do they mean to you????

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 06:14 PM
link   

NOPE. That's not true. The Nazi regime was an EVIL ORGANIZATION. Freemasonry is NOT. There may have been some "bad apples" who managed to become members, but the ORGANIZATION is not BAD, nor are the majority of her members. A quote from the Ritual of the First Degree:

"To be a member of the investigating committe is one of the most serious duties a Mason is called upon to perform, and every candidate deserves CAREFUL consideration; even then, many duly and truly UNPREPARED make their way into our Lodges" (emphasis mine) We ARE afterall HUMANS and subject to err (aren't you???)

The above is pedestrian. What evidence do you have to back up your claim that Freemasonry is not evil?

Hey, you're the one telling that story. What do they mean to you????

No, not my story. You are charged with a reply to those pictures.

Sebatwerk:

You are insatiably biased. Your comments about how you think that link posted about the seal has a top flite research team, in a blatant sarcastic light, speaks pages about your pack mule mentality. As you label people bias against freemasnry, so too are you bias. In that way, before you even read something, you bring in your pretenses.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 06:21 PM
link   

The above is pedestrian. What evidence do you have to back up your claim that Freemasonry is not evil?

My 16 years of deep involvement in it. And I don't mean just going to the local Lodge Hall every 1st and 3rd Tuesday either. I'm DEEPLY involved...I've traveled all over the U.S.A. and to several other countries for various Masonic meetings, committees, etc. PERSONAL INVOLVEMENT is what *I* have to back up my claim. What evidence do YOU have to the contrary? Hmmm? Have YOU ever attended a Masonic meeting? Are YOU involved? Have YOU given 16 years of your life to the organization?

I'm inclined to believe that you haven't. I'm further inclined to believe that YOU believe anything you read if it's negative. Therefore I'm convinced that you're a lost cause when it comes to this conversation.

No, not my story. You are charged with a reply to those pictures.

By WHOM? Under what authority am I "charged?" That's laughable. Quite frankly since you're not a Mason they're none of your concern, now are they? Besides why should I waste my time on you? You've called in the jury, nothing will convince you. Live in ignorance as to Freemasonry. Masonry's MUCH better off.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Senrak:

I totally agree. I will continue to live in ignorance and believe anything negative I read. Masonry is certainly much better off without accusations of wrong doing. I will take you on your word that everything is perfect and their is no conspiracy, namely, in freemasnry. I will tell my colleagues that I believe it because some thing named senrak on an internet forum said.

God Bless.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Senrak:

I totally agree. I will continue to live in ignorance and believe anything negative I read. Masonry is certainly much better off without accusations of wrong doing. I will take you on your word that everything is perfect and their is no conspiracy, namely, in freemasnry. I will tell my colleagues that I believe it because some thing named senrak on an internet forum said.

God Bless.

I never said "everything is perfect...etc" and you know it. I admit there are and have been Masons with bad ideas. But Masonry isn't a bad organization.

But go ahead and have your "I'll pick my toys up and go home attitude" It's a fine display of your maturity. Perhaps someday when you actually ARE mature you can have another look. Oh, and I like the "some THING named senrak" Subtle insult. Yet another display of what you obviously are... I feel sorry for you Guy.

Ciao!

[edit on 15-5-2005 by senrak]

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Sebatwerk:

You are insatiably biased. Your comments about how you think that link posted about the seal has a top flite research team, in a blatant sarcastic light, speaks pages about your pack mule mentality. As you label people bias against freemasnry, so too are you bias. In that way, before you even read something, you bring in your pretenses.

Actually I visited the website, and read the ENTIRE page. And what I said still stands. I could tell, by the domain name of the site, what kind of material would be on the page. I have NEVER seen ONE conspiracy website that deals with Freemasonry in a fair and balanced way. NEVER. I am not biased, I am simply AWARE.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join