It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is Dulce?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I know Dulce is a secret underground base with suppossed aliens including greys and allegedly reptilians. I know a little about it and am now reading about a man named Phil Schneider who suppossedly worked there and was strangled with a piano wire for revealing what he knew. I've also heard the name Branton pop up. Who is Branton? What other information can any of you guys provide me on Dulce? If you have any info please share it with me. Thanks!

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 08:39 PM
link   
The "Dulce Complex" is located near Los Alamos National Laboratory. It is a 5 level underground facility. Enterance is located at TA-49. It's where EBE-2 was interviewed.

[edit on 2-5-2005 by meshuggah1324]

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by meshuggah1324
It is a 5 level underground facility.
[edit on 2-5-2005 by meshuggah1324]

I read it was 7?

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Phil Schneider is as phony as a $3 bill. He lied about his father (no such man listed in Nazi U Boat Commanders listings). He lied about his cancer due to an alien shot to the chest (his cancer was elsewhere). His story is almost verbatum Bill Cooper, and he was severely mentally disturbed. Also, it wasn't piano wire, but allegedly surgical tubing, and that is only from some accounts. The official cause is accident, which is highly possible given he had a history of violent seizures. Also, there was nothing missing from the scene, (except of course, for supposed files on everything under the sun....sure....)

As for "Branton", aka Bruce Alan Walton, not much better there I'm afraid.

Such "characters" as these set back UFOlogy by years, so forgive me if I roll my eyes at the mention of their names....

Here's a search just for the past 3 months...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 2-5-2005 by Gazrok]

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Phil Schneider is as phony as a $3 bill. He lied about his father (no such man listed in Nazi U Boat Commanders listings). He lied about his cancer due to an alien shot to the chest (his cancer was elsewhere). His story is almost verbatum Bill Cooper, and he was severely mentally disturbed. Also, it wasn't piano wire, but allegedly surgical tubing, and that is only from some accounts. The official cause is accident, which is highly possible given he had a history of violent seizures. Also, there was nothing missing from the scene, (except of course, for supposed files on everything under the sun....sure....)

So the whole 1979 Firefight was total BS?

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 09:09 PM
link   

So the whole 1979 Firefight was total BS?

All I'm saying is consider the sources...

Also, ask yourself, how is that a medically challenged, unarmed construction worker somehow miraculously survives a firefight with aliens, when everyone else (i.e. any potential witnesses to this) bit it?

Possible? Yes. Likely? Hell no.

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Also, ask yourself, how is that a medically challenged, unarmed construction worker somehow miraculously survives a firefight with aliens, when everyone else (i.e. any potential witnesses to this) bit it?

He was meidcally challenged? Also he wasn't the only survivor, suppossedly there were two more... suspiously enough they never talked which makes Schneider the only guy who talked about the whole thing. Hmm...

[edit on 2-5-2005 by Born]

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Man, he had a host of medical issues, try a quick search here at ATS, a pretty recent thread on him.

By some of his own accounts, he was the lone survivor, but then he often stretched the truth.

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Any viewable entrance to Dulce that would confirm its existence? Or underground passage? If someone go there and then arrested because he can't go because it's a military base, it will proove that it exist...

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 09:53 PM
link   
It's on an Indian reservation.

Wouldn't it make more sense to be in one of the nearby HUMONGOUS military cordoned off land?

Devil's advocate though, supposing they DID actually build such a base, I'm sure any entry checkpoint would ONLY be on military bases or top secret installations, such as Los Alamos, etc.

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I too take the Dulce Files with more than just a grain of salt. A lot of it is so incredibly ficticious sounding that it makes it near impossible to believe it at all. Admittedly, I did fall under the spell of the Dulce Files for a while when I first started doing my own research into this highly suspect subject. It is a very fun read, however. One does have to give credit to Branton for the extensive amount of time and effort that he put into his research for these stories.

Man, he had a host of medical issues, try a quick search here at ATS, a pretty recent thread on him.

By some of his own accounts, he was the lone survivor, but then he often stretched the truth.

Where did you hear that Phil Schneider had medical issues? If from someone else's source, how did they find out? Are there medical records or something of the sort available to back this up? Not calling you out on this, just curious.

EDIT: Gaz - Neat new avatar.

[edit on 2-5-2005 by CloudlessKnight]

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I lived near Dulce, NM in a small village named Jemez Springs. I used to fish on the Jicarilla Apache reservation a lot. Having heard of the Dulce base, I drove around the area looking for unusual stuff. What I saw was lots of Haliburton trucks, Buildings with HUGE fans, water holding tanks surrounded by razor wire, armed anglo security personel, lots of white vans with no license plates. I don't know if this spells underground base, but there was a weird unfriendly vibe from all the people I met; they were probably tired of being asked questions about the base and aliens. Anyway I got the impression from the residents that I should mind my own business, so I did. I don't fish there anymore either.

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Whaaa from what you said, its very weird... maybe they hide something or not...
who knows?

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a storys floats about there was a fire figth in an underground complex(you know the story). And everyone just belives it ? with no more proof then the text on the screen ? if thats the case im GOD. would you belive that ? of course not why you ask ? cause you wanna belive and that effects your logic mind...

logic_tank

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Read this one:

Or this one:

Finally:

Philip had multiple health concerns, many of which could have killed him. He had chronic lower back pain that never went away, even after a back operation. He had multiple Sclerosis, which was chronic and progressive. Occasionally he had to use, crutches, a body brace, leg braces, bladder bag, catheter, diapers, and a wheelchair. He often had to sleep in a hospital bed with railings, a helmet, and body braces. When Cynthia first met him he was taking Dilantin for seizures, and almost died 3 times from this medication due to an allergic reaction.

Philip also had Brittle Bone Syndrome (osteoporosis) and cancer in his arms [not chest!!! where he was "shot"!!!]. He had hundreds of shrapnel wounds, a plate in his head with a metal fragment in his brain, fingers missing from his left hand. There was a scar that ran down from the top of his throat to below his belly button, and another scar that ran from just under his ribs, side to side. Cynthia would later state " Philip was a complex person. he had brain damage after a bomb was dropped on him while working as a civilian structural engineer for Morrison-Knudsen in Vietnam. He had a Rhyolite clearance. He was learning disabled, brilliant in some areas, yet unable to fill out a form in the Doctors office. Able to create time travel formulas, but unable to budget money; he had to file bankruptcy one year.

And this is from a SUPPORTER site!

www.ufodigest.com...

[edit on 3-5-2005 by Gazrok]

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Thanks for the read. Now i know he is a bad liar too.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 10:15 AM
link   
The Dulce has more to do with Los Alamos National Laboratory than anything else. This Dulce Complex was where EBE-2 alien was interviewed.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Sounds like you're referring to that alien interrogation video...allegedly smuggled out of "Dulce".

Similar problem as Lazar's really...there is no DNI (which shows on the tape), it's the ONI (Office, not Department, of Naval Intelligence).
I suppose it's "possible" it's a cover agency, but the video has many detractors (and for good reason imho).

I lived near Dulce, NM in a small village named Jemez Springs. I used to fish on the Jicarilla Apache reservation a lot. Having heard of the Dulce base, I drove around the area looking for unusual stuff. What I saw was lots of Haliburton trucks, Buildings with HUGE fans, water holding tanks surrounded by razor wire, armed anglo security personel, lots of white vans with no license plates. I don't know if this spells underground base, but there was a weird unfriendly vibe from all the people I met; they were probably tired of being asked questions about the base and aliens. Anyway I got the impression from the residents that I should mind my own business, so I did. I don't fish there anymore either.

Any chance of getting some pics of such things?

[edit on 3-5-2005 by Gazrok]

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 11:29 AM
link   
cheese anyone ? anglo security personel, LOL.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Gazrok. Check the map of New Mexico. You will see that my village is Very close to Los Alamos. Los Alamos is probably one of the most sensitive sites on the planet due to the reasearch done there. If you dare to take any photos even in the general area, you are asking for more trouble than any rational person would even consider. I don't know anything about a Dulce base other than my previous post. My life is complicated enough just trying to make a living without running around pretending to be some kind of Ufo/Paranormal/high strangness investigator. Maybe it sounds romantic and cool or exciting to you but personally I'm happy just reading about it on the WWW thank you very much.

top topics

join