It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End of the World????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Whats up everyone? I must start off by saying I am far from anything resembling a Roman Catholic. I fancy myself as more of an Agnostic Taoist/ Evolutionist, if there could be such a thing. Although I refuse to submit to a single belief system, at least during this part of my life, I'm still searching.

Now... What of all this Doomsday talk??? PROPHECY OF ST. MALACHY??? Do you think is should be dismissed as propaganda? That would be my first instinct but I admit there are startling coincidences.

Supposedly, According to St Malachy. Pope JP2, The "world traveler" is Pope no # 110. After his passing will come two more Popes: POPE 111 = "Olive's Glory" and Pope 112 = "Peter The Roman".

ACCORDING TO BIBLE PROPHECY, ONE OE THESE TWO FUTURE POPES WILL ACCEPT THE ANTICHRIST AS THE MESSIAH, AS THE SECOND COMING OF "CHRIST" (NOT JESUS)

POPE # 111: OLIVE'S GLORY

As of 19 April, 2005, Cardinal Ratzinger of Germany is the new Pope, # 111 and The spiritual leader for one billion Catholics.

Many scholars of St. Malachy's Prophecy believed that Pope # 111 would be "Olive's Glory" because he will be of the Order of St. Benedictine, OLIVETAS GLORIUS. Yet Cardinal Ratzinger was not a Benedictine

POSSIBILITY ONE: NAME ALONE

It is possible that Pope Ratzinger is "Olive's Glory" soley because he took the name, BENEDICT XVI, as St. Benedict started this ancient order long ago.

Others believe Pope #111 will be "Olive's Glory" because he will bring Peace to the mideast, between Israel and The Moslem world. Ratzinger has a nasty past as he was part of Hitler's Nazi party and served as a prison guard.

IF POPE JOHN PAUL II, who was loved and respected by millions, (Moslems Included) failed to bring Peace to Israel, how can a German Pope with a Nazi Past? Why would Israel trust in this man, a man who once served The Swastika?

POSSIBILITY TWO: PEACE MARTYR

There is the possibility that Pope Ratzinger will attempt to make Peace in Israel and be assassinated by a Terrorist. (THIS WOULD MAKE HIM A MARTYR FOR PEACE, "OLIVE'S GLORY").

POSSIBILITY THREE: SATAN'S POPE

Ratzinger, Pope #111 could fulfill "Olive's Glory" as revealed in The Mystical Eschatology of The Vatican

According to Roman Catholic Dogma, A future Pope will have the Great Honor (to ceremoniously) "Return The Keys of The Kingdom To Christ at His Second Coming", making this Pope, "OLIVE"S GLORY".

WAS CARDINAL RATZINGER CHOSEN
FOR THIS GREAT, VATICAN
HONOR AND GLORY?

According to The Bible, JESUS returns at The End of The Great Tribulation of seven years. (Matt:24, Daniel 7 & 9, Revelation chapter 19).

THIS MEANS THAT A FUTURE POPE
WILL BLINDLY ACCEPT ANTICHRIST
SATAN'S SON, AS THE MESSIAH,
"CHRIST", SAVIOR OF THE WORLD!

I believe that Pope Ratzinger could be this Doomsday Pope (predicted by St. Malachy) who will mistakenly lead the world and one billion Catholics to accept and follow The Antichrist, The Beast, 666. (Rev:13).

If this happens then Pope 111 will meet with an untimely death and be replaced with Pope 112, "Peter The Roman" who may well be a DEMON in Human Form or a demon possessed pope.

IF RATZINGER IS NOT THE DOOMSDAY POPE, HE WILL HAVE A SHORT REIGN AS POPE AND BE REPLACED BY POPE # 112, PETER THE ROMAN, PETRAS ROMANUS, WHO WILL ACCEPT THE ANTICHRIST AS THE MESSIAH AND LEAD ONE BILLION CATHOLICS TO WORSHIP THE DEVIL'S SON!

THE PARABLE OF THE FIG TREE IN
MATT:24:32 SEEMS TO SAY THAT
THE TRIBULATION WILL START SOME-
TIME BETWEEN 2007 AND 2018 AD

THE BIBLE CODE SEEMS TO PLACE
THE START OF THE TRIBULATION
BETWEEN 2006 and 2012 AD

2012 AD IS THE ANCIENT
MAYAN YEAR FOR DOOMSDAY.

I'm not easily taken by this kind of hoopla but find it most interesting. Furthermore, despite my beliefs that Chirstianity is a most corrupt and wicked religous idealism, namely the Roman Catholic Church (i.e. Crusades, Vatican money laundering,) I cannot deny the unsettling coincidences. Whats your take?

Even further still, I've learned off the Bibles stories, such as GENESIS and REVELATION hidden in Chinese Ideograms. Which dates more than 4000 years old. To me thats crazy. Anyone have any other information on this???

An informative site on that isChinese Ideograms

Anyone else think this is crazy???

*fixed caps lock title*

[edit on 3-5-2005 by dbates]

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 11:01 PM
link   
The thing is that if a third world war would be to happen in the next few years, the world is so much already into a state of moral breakdown and disorientation that almost everybody would see a coming "peacemaker" as the Saviour.

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I agree with you, Echtelion. Humanity would look for the first person who claimed to be the savior.

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Echtelion
The thing is that if a third world war would be to happen in the next few years,

This is impossible because a third world war would be the end of the world

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 12:55 AM
link   
You know, I haven't heard anything about the prophecies of St. Malachy until yesterday. I must wonder why that is. Perhaps it was heavily discussed at some point before I was old enough to be made part of such a discussion (I'm 19), but I have to doubt that communities and individuals with interests in communities such as ATS would just "let this slide."

Is it possible that St. Malachys' prophecies have been misinterpreted or perhaps even fraudulently edited within recent years or months in order to cause a scare much like the Nostradamus - 9/11 connection? Or am I just finding this hard to accept and trying to come to a conclusion other than we just didn't discuss it much, even though this information is astounding and has been around since the year 1139AD.

As far as I know there is no conclusive evidence to support my disbelief and skepticism. There are a great deal of articles floating about the Internet in reference to Malachy and his prophecies. The fact that the writings of Malachy were "published" by Arnold De Wyon so long after their creation does bother me a bit. It's just to close to the alleged end and too long after their alleged creation for them to be making a grand entrance into the world, in my opinion.

Is it not irrational to simply assume that the writing in question truly did come from Malachy without any evidence? Is there evidence which I have overlooked? If others would be so kind, could someone please explain to me why the masses are accepting this to be anything more than a prank or means for Arnold De Wyon to pick up a few extra coins or become famous?

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 01:12 AM
link   
St. Malachy's prophecies are quite famous actually. They have been talked about even on news programs during this last papal election. They are talked about all across ATS, and have been for as long as I have been here, which isn't that long in comparison to others. They are most definitely real, in the aspect of them existing before the internet.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 03:17 AM
link   
I'm surprised to learn that this has been discussed in-depth for all that long, as I don't recall any mention of it in the past. You'd think I would have come across something on the topic considering I used to scan the forums for sometimes hours a day up until a few months ago.

Anyhow, I'm still a little bit uncertain of this. The issue where we are assuming the publisher of the original prophecies didn't fabricate his findings bothers me a bit. Though on second thought, that doesn't seem to be relevant at the moment. The description of each pope does seem to line up, doesn't it? I suppose the issue I should be bothered by is why is The Vatican picking candidates that they know are going to lead us to Armageddon, why don't they have anything to say as we near the times of tribulation, and are candidates being elected based on how closely they match the description of the next pope?

Do we have answers to those questions yet or no?

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 10:40 PM
link   
umm...im not catholic so i could be wrong seeing as i dont really look into much of the history of the popes but i thought on the news they said that this new pope WASNT apart of the Nazi party. When he was a child he was in a school that forced them to learn the nazi rederic but i have heard no credible source say that he was a prison guard. can you show me where you got that from?

Thanks
DIGITAL GRL

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkyFox2
You know, I haven't heard anything about the prophecies of St. Malachy until yesterday. I must wonder why that is. Perhaps it was heavily discussed at some point before I was old enough to be made part of such a discussion (I'm 19), but I have to doubt that communities and individuals with interests in communities such as ATS would just "let this slide."

I'm 28 now and had a long bout in Catholic School. I remember being taught about Malachy's prophesies when I was in 6th grade and thinking how cool it was. Unfortunately, that was the only cool thing Catholic school taught me.

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 04:10 AM
link   
yeah I personally don't like how the religion goes about giving the teachings of the Christ. Kinda loses it's zest.

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 02:09 AM
link   
/\ bumping this thread up,

Being a person who finds it hard to believe in these doomsday prophecies, my eyes are beginning to open and see things differently now...

I believe we are in fact living the Prophecy of St. Malachy. All these natural disasters and floodings, earthquakes, tsunamis, you name it, we've gotten it...YES, I know these things have happened before in the past, BUT, not as frequent as they have for the past 6 months.

Also, why haven't we heard about Ratzinger in the news at all? He seems to keep a low profile. Very suspicious.

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by jeepin4x4girl
/\ bumping this thread up,

Being a person who finds it hard to believe in these doomsday prophecies, my eyes are beginning to open and see things differently now...

I believe we are in fact living the Prophecy of St. Malachy. All these natural disasters and floodings, earthquakes, tsunamis, you name it, we've gotten it...YES, I know these things have happened before in the past, BUT, not as frequent as they have for the past 6 months.

Also, why haven't we heard about Ratzinger in the news at all? He seems to keep a low profile. Very suspicious.

The media covers what is hot at the moment. Dont worry ! Once hes on his death bed, booyah ! Pope overflow !

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Well, I remember when Pope John Paul II was in the Vatican, he was always in the news, regardless of whether it was the "Hot topic" of the week or whatever.
He was always actively involved in something....even when he became frail and weak, he still managed to conduct a mass....which still leads me to the question..........what the hell is ratzinger doing? Where is news of him? I haven't heard anything at all, strange stuff I tell ya. Makes me think that maybe Ratzinger is planning/preparing with the RCC for the antichrist??

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Well, if you were to go with the bible, that the antichrist has 7 years before he is destroyed by Jesus, then he has between now and December 21st(by the mayan end world date) to appear. Then anyone who tries to suggest he is lying gets hunted down and killed. So if I say anything, and then I don't come on here but I haven't been banned, He'll have come.

Of course the same would happen if there was a terrorist attack and I had the bad luck to get in the way of it...

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I was wondering why I keep seeing 11:11 ...9:11 2:23 amd 3:22 on time pieces regularly. And not just time pieces but anything else that is digital.

I found this piece interesting:
THE VATICAN CONNECTION TO ENGLAND, A CONTINUATION OF ROMAN CONQUEST
rinf.com...

44.4% of the Supreme Court is Catholic
(111)
www.adherents.com...

Episcopalian is just a watered down version of catholicism
www.diocese-sdiego.org...

[edit on 16-10-2005 by magnito_student]

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 06:25 PM
link   
www.geocities.com...

I am a christian, but , I am open minded take a look at this website....

top topics

join