It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This link made me want to scream

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 09:21 PM
link   
This is so funny! i am going to buy abunch of these and tell all my GOP friends to buy some. Support that website!

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I really grow tired of the culture of life movement by these right wing nuts and religious extremists, it's totally against the great liberal tradition IMO. I don't believe anyone should be able to enforce a law on someone just because of a religious belief or because of a personal belief such as this. I do not think the state should be able to control someone's body nor decide what is good for them.

[edit on 2-5-2005 by drfunk]

[edit on 2-5-2005 by drfunk]

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Meh... not visible enough.

I'll just keep my classy Darwin Fish stuck to the back of my car. The bible thumpers seem to enjoy it.

[edit on 2-5-2005 by Veltro]

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Veltro

I'll just keep my classy Darwin Fish stuck to the back of my car. The bible thumpers seem to enjoy it.

I so want one of those!

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Thanks for the thread, I was feeling depressed when i finally got home and it cheered my up with a good laugh!

In my opinion its very to the point and very truthful. Plus putting a patriotic American gun-toting fetus in the same article as the words "culture of life" was classic!

Oh and I don’t think sending them a threat like that will help Jakomo...
If they are anything like me, they will have heard that same cultist nonsense "YOU'RE GOING TO BURN OMG THERE IS A GOD OMG" a million times before.

You probably wouldn’t even get a reply back from them, because we atheists usually don’t like dishing out threats to others like our religious counter-parts do.

Originally posted by drfunk

Originally posted by Veltro

I so want one of those!

zOMG I want one too!

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 01:16 AM
link   
wow, humanity sure is becoming more and more morally impaired. People need to get their heads out of their asses and realize that there is more to life than making some money; AND that there are more people in this world than just themselves. Douche Bags!

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I laughed

For some reason, It made me think of a Movie.
"Citizen Ruth"
Anyone ever see it?

Satire, but only slightly.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 01:57 AM
link   
well , I must be warped.

I thought it was exactly how some folks see us citizens...

as potential soldiers to do their bidding, behind a lie

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 02:03 AM
link   
ow can you claim something supports the culture of life and arm it with a Rifle!!! This is ridiculous! Just goes to show too much religious zeal and too much patriotism makes wierd things happen.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 02:15 AM
link   
The site cracked me out... Its satire at its best..

However, I wont be buying the "Unborn Baby Ornament - US Troop Model" because I feel $14.95 is too much to ask for this ornament.

BTW, the site does not say if the ornament comes with a printed card of the description. Not too many people will get the satire if it does not.

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 09:01 PM
link   
OMG!!! now that is seriously wrong you guys! the ones who said would buy this crap really proved that the morality of this society is going down the hill.

If you haven't noticed, that website is making fun of ALL OF YOU, not just the christians. First off all, it is making fun of the U.S., it's military and all the parents who are overly proud of their children in military (that is, proud of the children for holding weapons and being violent). Oh, no.... that's how we show we are wonderful citizens, right?

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I think abortion is wrong period. I dont think someone should go get knocked up 15 times and have 13 abortions:shk:.

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 10:35 PM
link   
It's like saying, make sure you carry that child to term, 'cause Dubya needs him/her to spread "democracy" everywhere.

Um...I don't think so. Yes, I'm pro-life (more accurately anti-abortion since I'm for the death penalty), but that really makes me mad to think Dubya's just sacrificing people to fulfill his (NWO) agenda. I have a step-nephew over in Iraq (husband's brother's stepson), and I tell you what, his poor mother can't stop worrying about him.

I have a three-year-old and I'm afraid myself that 15 years down the road some dictator will want to use him for cannon fodder!

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by XphilesPhan
I think abortion is wrong period. I dont think someone should go get knocked up 15 times and have 13 abortions:shk:.

Yeah, they should have 15 kids who will grow up in poverty and live off your measley tax dollars.

Anyway, I think there should be a license to have kids. Just as you sit a test for your drivers license, you must be assessed in various aspects of parenthood to gauge whether you can actually support, care and provide for your child.

[edit on 26-5-2005 by cargo]

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Lets just say many things from this site will soon be mine...

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Protect our troops - from the womb to the war. What if the fetus you were going to abort would grow up to be a soldier bringing democracy to a godless dictatorship?

BWa hahahahahaa!

You have got to be kidding me... What kind of a sick F**k comes up with something like this?

oh, erhmmmm.

Also available in a "Brown" model

BWa hahahahaha

If only a womb were this safe, attractive and reasonably priced!

Oh come one, thats hilarious.

Show that you support the "culture of life" by buying and proudly displaying one of these patriotic unborn Americans.

Patriotic because he's ready to kill, nice, excellent in fact. Doesn't help the whole 'pro-choice people are tasteless goddless fools' stigma tho!

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 04:28 AM
link   
"If only the womb were this safe..."

Available in "Brown" model...

I'm sorry, but this is a great gag. I can't believe they made it, but I have had ten seconds of good laughter...

Poor taste...definitley...but I have a perverse sense of humor...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join