It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegals Charged in Bogus Driver's License Scam

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 02:51 PM
link   

WASHINGTON -- Thousands of illegal immigrants have obtained driver's licenses in three states, federal authorities said Thursday, highlighting a security hole that the Sept. 11 hijackers exploited.

Three employees of Florida's motor vehicles agency were among 52 people arrested in a bribery scam that put driver's licenses in the hands of at least 2,000 illegal immigrants, officials said. The case, announced Thursday, follows similar arrests in Michigan and Maryland over the past week. "

newsmax.com...

Gee, I wonder if any terrorist could have paid for a fake ID. Close the borders Mr. President. Do background checks on anyone that can provide ID's. Execute these trators on national TV for treason for issuing ID's to illegals. Bring back the electric chair just for them...................

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I agree 150% that we need to close the borders ASAP. I'm not so sure we should pull out the electric chair for the traitors but they do need to be made examples of so people stop doing this type of thing.

I am so frustrated with the entire illegal epidemic. Stories like this really make me sick. We need the Minutemen guarding the entire U.S./Mexico border 24/7 365 days a year!

Jemison

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Funny Picture

All non-US citizens legally residing in the US should have a generic
"Im legal" passport type deal. So the cops can swipe it and bring up all your info, it can be stored on a nation wide database. Kind of like what airports have now for passports.

Wait, that could be bad.....soon they'll require a chip in our bodies

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jemison
I agree 150% that we need to close the borders ASAP. I'm not so sure we should pull out the electric chair for the traitors but they do need to be made examples of so people stop doing this type of thing.

I am so frustrated with the entire illegal epidemic. Stories like this really make me sick. We need the Minutemen guarding the entire U.S./Mexico border 24/7 365 days a year!

Jemison

If the penalty for drunk driving were "blow a .10 and be executed on the spot" there would be no drunk driving.

Same with illegals. Execution of those caught without papers............

That is law congress should pass........Today..........

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 03:30 PM
link   

If the penalty for drunk driving were "blow a .10 and be executed on the spot" there would be no drunk driving.

Same with illegals. Execution of those caught without papers............

That is law congress should pass........Today..........

Ok, let's say I did agree with you on that. The odds of getting Congress to actually pass such a law is ZERO.

What do you think our most realistic shot is to get the Government to take our illegal alien concerns seriously and shut the borders and start deporting the illegals?

I've signed so many petitions and it seems that they are all worthless. In California every step forward we take in dealing with illegals ends up getting screwed up by the ACLU or politicians who can only get elected if they have the latino vote so they do all they can to pamper the latinos and the illegals.

Executing illegals will never pass. What's the next best thing that actually stands a chance at passing?

Jemison

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Um - get everyone to buy up the property along the boarder and place some gun toting nut jobs on the land. Trespassing on private property is a crime and well a shot fired could be called self defense of said property....

"See occiferr Bob, theys wuz stepping on my prized cactususus. I wardened them in Englitz but I'ze donts thinks they understood me...."

new topics

top topics

join