It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our lizard overlords...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 02:25 PM
link   
It occured to me the other day that one of the 20th century's greatest minds may happen to be one of the lizardian overlord's. He was purposely and aptly named for who he was, which may lead to why he was such a figure. This man is Leo Zsilard who's works were of great importance during the construction of the Atomic bomb by the Manhatan Project team. He theorized on ways to find an element that could sustain a chain reaction of colliding neutrons by splitting the element into two neutrons when enitially bombarded by a neutron. His name happens to be an anagram for Ole Lizards. Which leads me to believe that he was given this name as a child with a pretence that he would later carry out the experiments which had already taken place, but since there was no advent of a war like WWII in which to use a device derived from these experiments, the lizardian overlord's kept this information secret from everyone and passed it on to him. All in order for our lizard overlords of the Illuminati to carry out such a sinister and sick joke in order to rub in mankind's face. Now you know! Spread the word my fellow brethern!!!

Naw, I don't believe it, but whatya think anyway?

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I for one, welcome our new lizard overlords.

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 02:31 PM
link   

His name happens to be an anagram for Ole Lizards. Which leads me to believe that he was given this name as a child with a pretence that he would later carry out the experiments which had already taken place

I don't understand this kind of reasoning. The secret evil cabal made it so this guys parents gave him a name that (and remember that his last name is already there) is an anagram for something that reveals their secret evil plot? And because of that they 'recruit' him or whatever?

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Our lizard overlords...

Thought this might have been a mod-bashing thread...

I for one, welcome our new lizard overlords.

Certainly couldn't do WORSE than the current administration...

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Thought this might have been a mod-bashing thread...

I know I was a little nervous clicking this thread. lol

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 06:15 PM
link   
This reminds me of a planet from the fourth Hitchhiker's Guide book, So Long and Thanks for All the Fish. On this planet, the people were people and the leaders were lizards, and because they were used to leaders being lizards, when they went to other planets, they said "Take me to your lizard."

It seems Adams was ahead of his time...

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 11:39 PM
link   
ah! So this is where they've been hiding the crazy threads.

Well as for your ickish theory I'd have to say no. Maybe if I just ate like 4 grams of shrooms I'd think there might be shapeshifting alien lizardbeings controlling the earth.

I mean is it we're in the matrix, or there is mutant lizards? How can it be both?

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frosty
It occured to me the other day that one of the 20th century's greatest minds may happen to be one of the lizardian overlord's. He was purposely and aptly named for who he was, which may lead to why he was such a figure. This man is Leo Zsilard who's works were of great importance during the construction of the Atomic bomb by the Manhatan Project team. He theorized on ways to find an element that could sustain a chain reaction of colliding neutrons by splitting the element into two neutrons when enitially bombarded by a neutron. His name happens to be an anagram for Ole Lizards. Which leads me to believe that he was given this name as a child with a pretence that he would later carry out the experiments which had already taken place, but since there was no advent of a war like WWII in which to use a device derived from these experiments, the lizardian overlord's kept this information secret from everyone and passed it on to him. All in order for our lizard overlords of the Illuminati to carry out such a sinister and sick joke in order to rub in mankind's face. Now you know! Spread the word my fellow brethern!!!

Naw, I don't believe it, but whatya think anyway?

Where in the world do you people come up with this crap? i mean come on? what proof do you have that this so called "lizard folk" even exist? i think you've seen the movie V one to many times. and if these lizards people really do exist how come we dont see them in their lizard outfit on a dayly basis? does this ever occer to anyone? woulndt we have fossils of them? would we have writtin accounts of them?

I think you just want attention and your just being silly. lookin for points or something.

top topics

join