It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time Traveler Convention Planned for Saturday, May 7

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I will be attending the event and have reserved my place. In case you were planning on going, due to the rain here they will limit the attendance hall to those who have allready RSVPd to the event. There will be three prominent speakers, scientists from the MIT staff as well as a few others. If anything interesting occurs I will report back to ATS err that is unless I decide to go back to the future with any special guest arrivals.

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Anybody know if anything interesting happened? I'm guessing no time-travellers revealed themselves, as that would have made the news.

apc

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Theyre still at the convention. They should come back a few days ago.

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I hope I do this right and don't post too much of the article.

Link: www.nytimes.com...

CAMBRIDGE, Mass., May 5 - Suppose it is the future - maybe a thousand years from now. There is no static cling, diapers change themselves, and everyone who is anyone summers on Mars.

Snip

No future-guests are confirmed as of yet, although one responder purports to be from 2026. But among the 100 likely attendees, there are those from another time zone - Chicago - and from New York, which at least likes to think of itself as light-years ahead.

It appears one time traveler did respond. I'm fairly sure who it was or who the responder was representing, but do not want to promote the name or website without approval from the ATS staff. No, it was not John Titor.

I'd like to hear from people who actually did attend this convention!

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by sigung86

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
Yeah, this is the parallel universe one to go with the one on the other thread that some ATS members have been to in the future already.

Seventh dimension visitors assemble at Skull & Bones Chat on 23 April at 14:00 EST and we shall depart as a group.

Say Hey, Avatar! Didn't we run into each other, in a virtual sort of way, going too and from the soiree, next month?

Yes! I am sorry I couldn't intervene the day before with that red wine mishap.

See you at the Reunion in 1776. You know the place.

*shows the sign*

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 08:27 PM
link   
That freakin avatar mask from Eyes Wide Shut has been givin me the willie jeebies for months now...

So, uh... Were there any suspicious people in the crowd? Maybe with big smiles on their faces? Kinetic-motion powered wristwatches? Wireless telephones that can take pictures?

Zip

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by sosuemetoo
I hope I do this right and don't post too much of the article.

Link: www.nytimes.com...

CAMBRIDGE, Mass., May 5 - Suppose it is the future - maybe a thousand years from now. There is no static cling, diapers change themselves, and everyone who is anyone summers on Mars.

Snip

No future-guests are confirmed as of yet, although one responder purports to be from 2026. But among the 100 likely attendees, there are those from another time zone - Chicago - and from New York, which at least likes to think of itself as light-years ahead.

It appears one time traveler did respond. I'm fairly sure who it was or who the responder was representing, but do not want to promote the name or website without approval from the ATS staff. No, it was not John Titor.

I'd like to hear from people who actually did attend this convention!

I'm not trying to bump this thread. I've been waiting patiently for someone to respond.

I'd like to hear from someone who attended this convention, or someone who has heard of the name Zeshua.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by sosuemetoo
I'd like to hear from someone who attended this convention, or someone who has heard of the name Zeshua.

Well, it doesn't sound like Zeshua was planning on making the convention anyway, considering Zeshua was "...not here in your present 14 March 2005. I am communicating via means of a very special wireless Ethernet bridge functioning through rented Supercomputer time and using a Graviton Generator to effectively 'Tunnel' into your present."

www.timetravelforum.net...

[edit on 5/23/2005 by eaglewingz]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join