It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by HowardRoark
Is anyone here familiar with the idea that life on earth is actually the result of a complex “bio-computer” program that operates on the genome level using DNA algorithms?
In other words, humans only exist, because we are the latest and greatest iteration of the DNA program that has been running since the beginning of life on Earth.
Using sophisticated computer algorithms running on standard desktop computers, researchers have designed and constructed a novel functional protein that is not found in nature. The achievement should enable researchers to explore larger questions about how proteins evolved and why nature “chose” certain protein folds over others.
that the evolution of biosystems has created genetic "texts", similar to context dependent texts in human languages, shaping the text of these speech-like patterns,
2. that the chromosome apparatus acts simultaneously both as a source and receiver of these genetic texts, respectively decoding and encoding them and
3. that the chromosome continuum of multicellular organisms is analogous to a static-dynamical multiplex time-space holographic grating, which comprises the space-time of an organism in a convoluted form.
1) That the evolution of biosystems has created genetic "texts", similar to natural context dependent texts in human languages, shaping the text of these speech-like patterns.
2) That the chromosome apparatus acts simultaneously both as a source and receiver of these genetic texts, respectively decoding and encoding them, and
3) That the chromosome continuum of multicellular organisms is analogous to a static-dynamical multiplex time-space holographic grating, which comprises the space-time of an organism in a convoluted form.
That is to say, the DNA action, theory predicts and which experiment confirms,
i) is that of a "gene-sign" laser and its solitonic electro-acoustic fields, such that the gene-biocomputer "reads and understands" these texts in a manner similar to human thinking, but at its own genomic level of "reasoning". It asserts that natural human texts (irrespectively of the language used), and genetic "texts" have similar mathematical-linguistic and entropic-statistic characteristics, where these concern the fractality of the distribution of the character frequency density in the natural and genetic texts, and where in case of genetic "texts", the characters are identified with the nucleotides, and ii) that DNA molecules, conceived as a gene-sign continuum of any biosystem, are able to form holographic pre-images of biostructures and of the organism as a whole as a registry of dynamical "wave copies" or "matrixes”, succeeding each other. This continuum is the measuring, calibrating field for constructing its biosystem.
Excerpt: "...mutations on demand were termed 'adaptive mutations', as they suggested that bacterial cells could choose to mutate just those genes they needed to adapt and survive"..."The problem with adaptive mutations is that no one can figure a way that information can travel backwards from the environment to DNA, to mutate certain genes. Myself and a physicist colleague, Jim Al-Khalili, recently proposed a novel solution: that DNA may exist in quantum states that are able to sample multiple mutational states simultaneously. "from your link above.
Originally posted by TheJeSta
Could this mean God was not a being yet a race ?