It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President John Kennedy and UFOs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 12:09 PM
link   
John Kennedy was assassinated a few days after he requested some very sensitive UFO information from the CIA. I've looked into this and it seems very possible to me.

It's well known that Kennedy was very interested in UFOs and knew they were extraterrestrial. The CIA and Mj12 didn't like the fact that he could possibly have leaked this information to the public so you know what came next. Say hello to "Mr. CIA Mafia Bullet To The Head" and then a cover up making it seem as though Oswald acted alone when really he didn't. Then Oswald was shot to really make sure no one ever knew the truth.

See: presidentialufo.com...

EDIT: Just removing multiple Edit tags

[edit on 2-5-2005 by Gazrok]

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 02:26 PM
link   
The CIA certainly had PLENTY of reasons to want JFK dead, in addition to any alien-related info.

While there is some evidence that JFK was (like Carter who came later) pushing for disclosure, it's hard to tell EXACTLY what JFK was killed for. He wanted to dismantle the CIA, return to the gold standard, and more...all which didn't sit well with the established powers in Washington.

There certainly doesn't seem to be much doubt that the logic of Oswald being a lone assassin is seriously flawed...it simply doesn't fit the facts. It was an organized hit, with a planned patsy, and then a complete elimination of loose ends (i.e. killing Oswald, Ruby, etc.).

I'm not so sure alien info requests were the sole or important reason though. The ones holding such information certainly could have continued to simply withheld it same as they've done for presidents since him...and just fed him the standard line of "we don't have anything more" etc. I doubt we'll ever really know the true reasons he was killed, could have been one or a combination of many I suppose.

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 02:31 PM
link   
wasn't the oswald "cultivation" as a patsy going on for months ? It would seem unlikely the assassination was planned in a few days, unless I'm missing something.....I've been leaning towards the gold standard angle since I read about the lovely rothschilds and thier history......but I digress....

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 07:58 PM
link   
To kill a Leader of power it is usually required to have most of the most important players involved. It took a convergence of desires to kill, and cover-up the details. People who were in no way directly involved had to be willing to go along with the safe easy story.

I agree that JFK stood on the side of disclosure in general but I think it probably happened over a longer period of time. His battles with the military and intelligence communies were many and difficult. As strange as it seems the whole UFO matter would be one of a source of technology and power that must be properly handled even to someone like JFK. He would certainly realize the magnitude of the impact of a change from a global to a universal view.

Perhaps that is why he set us on a path to the Moon?

A.T
(-)

top topics

join