It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intersting find in Iraq.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I just came accross this, I wasnt able to find it here before so I appologize if its been posted already.

Look at this photo taken in early 2003 in Iraq.

I didnt agree with this war, and I certainly didnt vote for the guy who sent my brothers and sisters there. But after seeing this picture, Im not as against this thing as I once was...

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 09:33 AM
link   
No matter what anyone says about the reasons for the war, no one can deny that Sodam Insane was one sick puppy.

Enjoy the cell!

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Um...Hello? Come on all you haters, where is your 2 cents?

Suprisingly silent.....

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc

Suprisingly silent.....

they all went to their happy place lol

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ulshadow

Suprisingly silent.....

they all went to their happy place lol

They are searching Google right now coming up with thier justifications and arguments.

I could post a picture of Saddam eating American babies and the haters would still weave it into something anti USA.

[edit on 2-5-2005 by skippytjc]

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 10:02 AM
link   
i dont surpose you know when this painting was done or by whom or anyhting about it do you?

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by wyatt43
i dont surpose you know when this painting was done or by whom or anyhting about it do you?

Here it comes.....

I do not. I actually know nothing about this photo other than the date is was taken. I found it on a site that hosts interesting pics submitted by people like you an me.

But, let me beat you to the punch: Of course you are questioning its validity. But that’s exactly what you would do as it contradicts your opinions.

You can’t come up with a reply to support your belief, so you question the source of the data. Typical….

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 10:08 AM
link   

I could post a picture of Saddam eating American babies and the haters would still weave it into something anti USA.

please do so! i want to see that lol

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Suprisingly silent.....

Look skippy, its no big secret that I deplore Hussien and do very much believe he had a very large hand in world terror groups but the statement above is deemed by board staff as trolling.

I appreciate your post as I think its one of many examples of Saddam's hand in 911 that have been swept under the rug however, I will caution you against reverting to this type of provocation in the future.

We all very much aprreciate your research and your cooperation.

Thanks.

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 10:16 AM
link   
The fact that Saddam was happy to see the US get hit is not in doubt.

But if you think a propaganda poster constitutes "evidence" that Saddam was involved in planning 9-11, you're grasping at straws.

BTW this poster is not unique, I have seen several like this.
The fact that Saddam tried to milk 9-11 for domestic political gain shouldn't come as a suprise.

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Whats does the text on the painting say,

anyone know?

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Rejoicing at such horrendous loss of innocent lives.

Makes me wanna tell Dubya that he is not such a bad guy compared to Saddam.

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Yes, please show the baby eating pic.

I do not agree with the war but I do agree that hussain was / is a crazed disctator that needed to be taken from power. Would rather have seen his own people do that than sending our troops in, but now that our troops are there I back them 110%.

Yes, saddam hated the US and would have loved nothing better than to see the US fall (the bigger the blast the better) but I don't think that there was any direct link between him and 9/11

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 10:24 AM
link   
#1 Astrocreep: I am not trolling. I am just sick of the USA bashing that constitutes 90% of the posts on these forums. And when something comes to light that’s NOT anti USA, these people avoid those threads like the plague. And when they do reply, its solely to debunk the report or data. I WANT to know what they think about information that doesn’t fit their opinion and agendas.

#2 xmotex: I do not imply that he had any hand in the attacks directly. I don’t believe that myself so I wouldn’t suggest it here. But I want to show this man certainly wouldn’t INHIBIT any attacks on the USA either. He WAS part of the problem.

JAK

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 10:31 AM
link   

I am not trolling.

Originally posted by wyatt43

Here it comes..... Typical

But, let me beat you to the punch: Of course you are questioning its validity. But that’s exactly what you would do as it contradicts your opinions.

You can’t come up with a reply to support your belief, so you question the source of the data. Typical….

What are you talking about. You are after the truth of the image yes? If so (and let's be honest there would be no other grown up reason for posting it) I would imagine you would be interested in the question asked.

You are intrested in the validity of the image aren't you? Or are you, to further your point, quite happy for it to be a WMD style fabrication?

Here's the www.strangemilitary.com site that it appears to have originated from.

The original image came from does contain the "Ducky Adobe" string shows up in all Photoshop-generated JPEG images. I'm not saying the whole image it photoshopped, but it has been through Photoshop (the run through Photoshop could well be the website address top left.)

Also, again not too sure whether this is pertinient or not, but there is no metadata at all that I can see stating the camera used or any other information which I believe one might expect.

But, although being far from an expert in the field it does appear in my humble opinion, to be a genuine image.

Stop the presses: Saddam Hussein was not a nice chap
and was not fond of the US!!!!!!

If not trolling then this might bring what new and enlightening viewpoint to the table?

Jack

[Edit to remove shouting, sorry. But really, come on
]

[edit on 2/5/05 by JAK]

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 10:34 AM
link   
this picture is nothing new. i saw it a couple of years ago on tv. it was haging (i thought painted on a wall so much for asumeing eh
) in a building. i don't recall seeing writeing on it though so it may be a differant copy.

although it does show sodem insane's ( i rather like that twist
), supporting of what happened in the us. it however is not a "smokeing gun" proveing his involvement. remember all those pictures of people cheering about it? it does however apear that he was trying to capitalize on it. this is nothing that we didn't know previousely. and while it is a crappy thing to do it is not illigal internationaly. just as i am sure may people cheered when he was captured, and his country invaded.

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 10:41 AM
link   
hey skippytjc, since nobody else will,

the 'hater' officially arrives. neat picture. the war still wasnt justified.

"what?! no WMD?! FINE! lets bomb em' for painting those mean pictures!!!"

He WAS part of the problem

AND?....... yes, he is part of the problem called 'damnhumanswontstopkillingeachother' but who isnt part of that problem? i am all for democracy in iraq - but we all know neither democracy nor this painting are the true reasons for this war.

"bad saddam! bad saddam!" there, we agree.

[edit on 2-5-2005 by lost]

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 10:58 AM
link   
thats a great photo.

But surely you guys know he hates you. im sure he has seen enough Iraqis dies at he hands of (who he blames) the US, not to care about the death of Americans.
Anyway he is most likely celerbrating the attack, not the death of innocents, but you never know.

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 11:06 AM
link   

"what?! no WMD?! FINE! lets bomb em' for painting those mean pictures!!!"

Sadly that's not so far from the truth.

We see people in here all the time, banging the drum to attack Iran, North Korea, even Venezuela, on the basis of little more than the overheated hyperbole coming from the mouths of their leaders.

Apparently the fact that someone spews dopey rhetoric, usually silly primate threat display cynically employed for domestic political gain, is "proof" that they intend to attack us, and we must wage "preemptive war" to neutralize the (in reality next to nonexistent) "threat."

[edit on 2-5-2005 by xmotex]

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Well, no matter what bush's reasons were for send us over there....true or false, good or bad, oil or no oil.

The fact still remains that this war is good for the iraqi people. Yeah there are hard times but in the end democracy will stand in Iraq. And all the Iraqi's will read the history and say "Thank you America, thank you for saving us....after Saddam there would have been another man just like him...but not anymore...thank you"

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join