It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's been a month - so where is it??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 07:39 AM
link   
wow I cant believe how long its been since terri schiavo was rightfully taken off life support and allowed to go to heaven where she belongs. Makes me feel good inside

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 07:44 AM
link   
This may also be of some interest to you all:

Famed detective Mark Fuhrman, whose independent investigation into the Martha Moxley murder led to the conviction of Kennedy-cousin Michael Skakel, is probing the Terri Schiavo forced starvation case.

Free Republic

If there's something to be uncovered, hopefully he will uncover it. Now that she's dead he could be charged with murder. When the evidence of possible abuse was found, the statute of limitations had already run out for attempted murder. Of course there is no such limit with murder.

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Lo and behold, the autopsy results will be revealed today

A nation waits, scratches it's head, and ponders....

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tinkleflower
Lo and behold, the autopsy results will be revealed today

A nation waits, scratches it's head, and ponders....

NOW, she had all the bad things, Period. With NO trama from outside source.

She could clearly not eat by herself.

[edit on 15-6-2005 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 10:13 AM
link   
She only had two morphine shots Ever!

615 grams is what the brain weighted, SHE was blind!

[edit on 15-6-2005 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Are you kidding me, all this wait and know cares that the doctors and the husban WAS telling the truth.

We have 30 threads on this and Know one cares about the truth?

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 10:50 AM
link   
No evidence whatsoever of abuse, and half the woman's brain was simply not there anymore.

Suck it up fundies

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I think its a hugh point that she was blind.

" she can see me, she blinked at me."

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra
Are you kidding me, all this wait and know cares that the doctors and the husban WAS telling the truth.

We have 30 threads on this and Know one cares about the truth?

I think all you will hear is "Get another opinion" because some people won't believe the report unless it says what they want it to.

I am also glad it said she would not have been able to eat or drink if she had been given food by mouth as her parents' requested. That should put to rest some of the theories.

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I wonder if Sean Hannity will even bother to mention this on his show tonight.

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by justme1640
I think all you will hear is "Get another opinion" because some people won't believe the report unless it says what they want it to.

Exactly the problem here. The next thing you'll here about in the news is that the Schindlers are complaining that their pathologist was not allowed in the autopsy room during the proceedings. Anyone want to bet on how soon the next court case comes up? This will be just like a political campaign. Every effort to smear the attending pathologist will be made. Personally, Michael Schiavo should have allowed the Schindlers' pathologist to sit in on the autopsy. I don't think it was his choice to make though -- isn't it a matter of policy?

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Therein lieth the problem.

Those supporting the parents will object that the pathologist was obviously biased, or that something was missed.

Those supporting the husband will simply have to suck it up and be happy with the knowledge that their suspicions were correct.

I'd find it very, very hard to believe the pathologist was anything other than fair and objective; this case truly does appear to be one where the evidence very, very clearly speaks for itself.

There was no chance - at all - at any kind of recovery.

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Every effort to smear the attending pathologist will be made.

Yep I expect to go to WND and see reports that he sacrifices babies to Satan and encourages pederasty within days if not hours. When you are certain that you are in possession of "The Truth", no amount of factual evidence or reasoned argument matters. Selective blindness is a powerful thing.

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I hate to say I told you so (well, actually I kind of enjoy it
) but check out this link
link

here is just a snippet from it

Regardless of the autopsy findings, the Schindlers continue to believe their daughter was not in a persistent vegetative state, their lawyer, David Gibbs III, said after Thogmartin's report. He said they plan to discuss the autopsy with other medical experts and may take some unspecified legal action.

they haven't haven't attacked the pathologists credibility yet but I am sure it is to come.

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Hey, people can still operate with half their brains...Bush

Let's just chalk it up to noone knew the truth. Parents saw something there. Hubby didn't. Then a seven year long legal battle ensued on this because the parents could not accept that they had no rights in this issue. She should have died umpteen years ago. I hope that the husband sues the parents for money lost on the legal battles.

And for whoever said "that this could be a murder case", it would never even make it past a grand jury. Passive euthanasia is allowed by the law. (I happen to strongly disagree with it) What he did was well within his rights to choose for an incapacitated spouse. At best, maybe attempted murder, if Furhman can find the right evidence about what happened to her. (I don't believe there are statutes on that one either.)

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 05:52 PM
link   
While a victory for those who had reason and it vindicates the husband, the right wont believe this or will they apologise for the way they treated the husband as if he was worse than hitler. for shame.

thanks,
drfunk

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 07:08 PM
link   
The parents in this case need to except that there was nothing anyone could do to "rehabilitate" their daughter, and that she is better off in the place she is in now. But, I don't see that happening as they are already talking about suing. She was blind, could NOT swallow, and her brain was damaged beyond repair. They need to accept the fact that whether by natural causes or at their daughters own doing, that she had cardiac arrest, leading to a brain dead child, and that the husband had no hand in her demise. Basically, they need to get over it, stop blaming everyone else, and realize that this was just a tragic event leading to the vegitative state and death of their daughter. I was suspicious of the husband before the autopsy, but I am now convinced that he acted in her best interest, based on conversations husbands and wives have, and that he did what he believed she wanted done. So much for their claims that she followed them around the rooms with her eyes. Wishful thinking if you ask me, nothing more nothing less. I sincerely hope for all those involved that the Schiavo family accepts what has happened on moves on!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join