It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reductionism - the KEY to understand end times conspiracies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Reductionism
1.) The concept that complex things can be reduced to, or explained by, simpler or more fundamental things.
2.) Any explanation which seeks to oversimplify something, or to misconstrue something by stripping it of essential aspects.

The title of this thread refers to meaning 1).

End Times Features - Unprecedented Collective Brainwash

One of the features of end times is that never before in the History of Mankind so few people fooled so many.
Moments like those following the discovery of New Worlds, as small groups of soldiers (Pizarro, Cortés) destroyed civilizations (the Inca and Aztec empires) or the whole XX century, in particular the times used to manufacture and keep going for 11 years the two World Wars of the XX century... pale in comparison with end times, which started in October 1998.

The DOOR - End Times Reductionism is the KEY

The DOOR to understand end times conspiracies is formulating end times features as questions. The front gate is: how did so few people fooled so many?Reductionism is the KEY to end times conspiracies. I coined the concept of End Times Reductionism, which I think is the most compact form to describe what you find once you crossed the doors.

Examples of End Times Reductionism - Three fundamental conspiracies

Let's illustrate it with THREE fundamental conspiracies, as planned:
(1) - how was the mental pre-condition required for end times implanted in the brain of the masses?
(2) - how did everyone accept the role of "innocent bystander", the horrors of the tribulation, taken to the uttermost limit?
(3) - how did those "innocent bystanders" failed to understand what's at the end of the road, the final showdown?

The DOORS
The same questions, once the planning was executed:
(1) - how were people fooled into believing in evolution theory?
(2) - how were people fooled into believing that two planes crashed into the WTC towers, that somehow leading them to collapse, "all" of it "live" on TV?
(3) - how were people fooled into refusing to see what World War III is?

The Keys
(1)- check the the result with the correct title - you will find the key in the second page of the discussion, post #52.
Don't check it before allowing time to think about the answer.
(2) ...
(3) ...

[edit on 2-5-2005 by MattMarriott]

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Matt, Matt, Matt,

Come on buddy, come on! Just come out and flatly say one thing you are poking around the edges of and alluding to. Are you under some kind of sworn silence on pain of death oath that you're trying to circumvent without breaking outright? Are you trying to build suspense and interest among the readers of your threads by being vague and obtuse? To me, you are just alienating people and making yourself look like a bubblehead. No offense, I only care because your threads could be more interesting than disappointing to me if you would just flesh them out a little instead of fogging them up with meaningless rhetoricals.

Come on, out with it, if you can! If you dare.

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Yeah, I never get ANYTHING that this guy posts. I don't know what his deal is, but I'm pretty sure he thinks he's smarter than everyone else. He then tries to use all these big words that he finds in his thesaurus and it ends up making his already confusing statements even more unreadable. Then he gets mad and insults people when they tell him they don't get what it is that he's saying.

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 03:24 PM
link   
can I skip my mortgage payment this month ? can we get a date for the end ?

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by MattMarriott
The Keys
(1)- check the the result with the correct title - you will find the key in the second page of the discussion, post #52.

To: Mudboy Slim
Here is my standard evolution rant.

We must believe that the universe and everything in it was created by randomness. Do you think my truck was built in a truck plant by machines and people. No my truck happened when lightning struck a rubber tree growing in some iron ore rich soil.

The analogy is silly, incorrect, and ultimately, false and unrevealing.

Since evolution is true, does that mean that its not, then, the end times?? Apparently so.

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Nygdan - Thanks for the alert.
Correction, I meant post #54.

Post #50, the last in the first page, was the first to get into the right track.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 08:35 AM
link   
In the US, our government is stupifying us starting as soon as we enter school...if we let them. We here about how our children aren't as smart as we were in school blah, blah, blah. Then we have the liberals (ACLU) running around telling us to be tolerant of EVERYTHING or be sued/charged with a crime. LIBERALS are killing free speech.

I think a better title than reductionism is what THEY call sustainable population...or something like that. I can go on, if you like...

[edit on 11-5-2005 by BadMojo]

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Icarus Rising
Matt, Matt, Matt,

Come on buddy, come on! Just come out and flatly say one thing you are poking around the edges of and alluding to. Are you under some kind of sworn silence on pain of death oath that you're trying to circumvent without breaking outright? Are you trying to build suspense and interest among the readers of your threads by being vague and obtuse? To me, you are just alienating people and making yourself look like a bubblehead. No offense, I only care because your threads could be more interesting than disappointing to me if you would just flesh them out a little instead of fogging them up with meaningless rhetoricals.

Come on, out with it, if you can! If you dare.

I ran the post thru AltaVista's Babel Fish Translation Service and got "καλά αυτός είναι συμπαθητικός"??

top topics

join