It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President's Plane Crashes Into Sea

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 07:33 PM
link   
The President of Honduras and his daughter crashed into the sea with a small plane. They were rescued unharmed. The plane crashed during a failed landing.

News.com.au: President's plane crashes into sea

THE Honduran president, his daughter and their pilot were all rescued unharmed when their plane crashed into the sea during a failed landing today.

President Ricardo Maduro and his daughter Lorena were passengers on a small plane that ditched near the Caribbean port of Tela.
The Cessna crashed near the beach while trying to land, presidential spokesman Jorge Barrios said.

"When (the plane) approached the runway it suffered a problem that did not allow it to land, and crashed into the sea," he said.

click the link for the full story and updates...

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Damnit. When I read the Subject I thought you meant the President of the USA! Got my hopes up for a minute.

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamlandmafia
Damnit. When I read the Subject I thought you meant the President of the USA! Got my hopes up for a minute.

Sick..

It's rare to hear that someone survives such a thing.
Those two are very lucky..

[edit on 1-5-2005 by spacedoubt]

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamlandmafia
When I read the Subject I thought you meant the President of the USA!

I know...
I got your attention didnĀ“t I?

I agree spacedoubt, they were very lucky. When something like this happens to a President of a Latin-American country, I automatically think "sabotage" or "assassination attempt"...

new topics

top topics

join