It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello, I am new here.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Hey,

My name is Dave and I stumbled on this message board while researching the building I currently work in. I am a long haul comms engineer currently working at WPAFB. Since working at NASIC I stumbled on some heresay regarding UFO's, aliens and things like that. THat prompted me to look around google to see what I could find. This is a really great site and very informative. I hope to converse with some of you in the future.

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS Dave42 good to have you here!

If you feel you have any questions visit my thread
Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Below is A hand book of links that may help you answer some questions you have, ie, what are points ect....
ATS hand book

If you have any questions feel free to u2u me

You will find your u2u's in the member center

and also there is a message when you recieve a u2u

also need help getting your avatar up (or pic in your profile) check out this link

Want to post a pic in your thread.
how to post a pic on a thread

Asala

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

There is lots of information and discussion here on many topics.

Take some time to look around and familiarize yourself with all of the boards including ATS for alternative and conspiracy related discussion; BTS for lighter subjects and chit chat; PTS for political discussion; and our very own news portal ATSNN.

Each board has several forums with it’s own assigned moderators. Whether your just reading or want to jump right in, we only ask that you follow the site's terms and conditions.

If you have any questions you can check these handy resources:

Zedd’s Handbook of ATS Links
The Frequently Asked Questions page
And my very own: Answers to FAQs not in the FAQ page

Also very handy is the search feature (on the tab menu just bellow the banner at the top of every page) to make sure you are not double posting something already being discussed.

If you still have questions, don’t hesitate to U2U a moderator anytime. There is always somebody online and you don’t need a minimum of points or posts.

Have fun and see you around the boards!

Now I dare you to tear yourself away from your computer!

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Glad your about, hope to see what you have to say soon.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Welcome Dave. As far as I know, you're one of the few folks here who works at Wright-Pat.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 11:51 AM
link   
dave42, welcome to ATS/ATSNN/BTS/P@ATS and Ignorance Denied.

Enjoy

Sanc'.

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Off_The_Street
Welcome Dave. As far as I know, you're one of the few folks here who works at Wright-Pat.
It appears that way. I noticed somewhere that someone tried to obtain some information from WPAFB regarding Blue Book and Tobacco from NASIC through FOIA channels and the FOIA guy where I work is the same one that was on all the documents. Gery Huselman I believe. Talk about crazy, I see that guy all the time.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Hey, welcome to ATS, ill lok forward to reading your posts!

top topics

join