It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mother Shiptons Prophecies and the Comet of 2006

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 05:31 PM
link   
It seems to me that we leave out the prophecies of Mother Shipton, who was a comtempoary of Nostradamus and whose writings were much more clear, in our discussions of prophecy.
What is your take.
I know of one site that says hers and all prophetic writings are bunk.
However several claim that hers are more clear and to the point.

www.barry.warmkessel.com...

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 07:02 PM
link   
On that website they don't seem to have the entire contents of her prophecies, and they don't even provide a link to them. Some days ago I was able to read them for the first time, including the unpublished ones, at the website of the "Nexus" magazine. It's an article titled "Mother Shipton's Complete Prophecy".

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I found this interesting and it seems to be talking about things now.

And christian one fights christian two
And nations sigh, yet nothing do
And yellow men great power gain
From mighty bear with whom they've lain.

The first line seems like the disagreement of the christian nations (US & England or France and Germany) over the Iraqi War.

The second line expreses the frustration of nations over Iraq.
"Yellow men" perhaps asians? "with great power gain" acquiring nukes
"From mighty bear with whom they've lain." The military support the get from russia. also russia is known as "the bear"

"These mighty tyrants will fail to do
They fail to split the world in two.
But from their acts a danger bred
An ague - leaving many dead.
And physics find no remedy
For this is worse than leprosy."

This seems to be talking about a nuclear conflict, "worse than leprosy"
Radiation burns?

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 03:41 AM
link   
It's a timely subject because two ATS threads, Discussion with an EBE through people & The Destruction of Dallas, might be indicating that it is a series of events that will take place presently. Since the former thread is a long one, here is a list of the relevant passages by its author:

(on page 1)
(...) he wanted me to check a series of commets. As we talked about it the exact point of impact - he told me texas.

(on page 2)
Told me that it was 3 commets and that the governement have known about for a while. Told me that they will not inform anyone until it is uppon us. That they are lying to us. That I need to find the information and tell everybody .

(on page 3)
He said that there was not much time left. That I needed to find information on the subject of impacts from comets and meteorites. I remember that when I said metorite to him he did indeed tell me that it was no meteorite and that there were a few of them. And I had asked him how many and when he did not anwser I started to play the number game. And at 3 he started looking at me very very seriously.

(ditto)
And for the commet he told me that there is nothing we could do about it. The time frame he said depends on many things. I had asked him if it was this year and he seemed to have pointed out to yes. With that look of his. Very strange he told me it would be devided into many months. that these objects would hit at almost a month interval. Said that the canadian governement knows about it because of the satelites we have. Told us that there is not much we can do if it does happen and mostly that it would happen. (I myself wonder if this is not betchi trying to see my reaction to world event of mass extinction, as I have seen he looks and observes my reactions very very carefully) This could be that he is testing me in some way. I do not truly know. There is so many possibilities.

The other thing I had discussed with him is where it would hit and told me that there were chances of it hitting the pacific ocean near the US border in that area and that it would cause great disasters , earthquakes tile waves. People would die by the millions (please do not fourget this might be a ruse on betchi's part) and that after a month or so a second could be ricoche'd of either the moon or another comming commet and it would hit texas. I dont know Why he told me texas but at the time I had no idea.

Two things concerning that last quote (2nd paragraph):

1) "(...) chances of it hitting the Pacific Ocean near the US border (...)." He means the border with Canada, where he lives. The Cassiopaeans' channeled messages mention a 150-foot-high tsunami wave going up Puget Sound, which is located at the border, & flooding Seattle ("Seattle buried"), but not due to the impact of a comet but to a nearby seaquake.

2) "(...) a second [comet] could ricochet off either the Moon or another coming comet (...)." Majic, the ATS prophet & reincarnation of Epicurus & Rousseau, also talks about a Moon impact affecting the Earth:

At its appointed time, Wormwood will collide with the moon, upsetting its orbit and staining its face, darkening it to our sight. From this collision I see meteors falling in fiery trails onto earth, causing death, but moreso into the sea, causing even more death.

That was half a year ago in his thread titled "Predictions of the Prophet Yoshiel" (BTS/Dreams & Personal Predictions), but four days ago he bumped the thread to the top of the list by adding yet another prophecy: that Something Big will happen in mid-December.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I read most of what Majic wrote in those...posts. He is trying to actually get credit for some predictions which have been made in the past by others. He has even used threats from terrorists, such as the ill or dark winds.

When he talks about "evil winds in which many people will die" it sounds like the threat from Osama where he said that there will be a dark wind that will cover the US.

Another person who also has given this as a warning is father Wingate, but father Wingate says that the Russians and other communist forces will use airplanes to release poisons on US cities.

I also have the feeling that I think i know who Majic is, i could be wrong, but there are similarities between some of the things he has said. He proclaims he will be known throughout the world....

i can't remember the name of this person, anyways. There is one person who more or less has claimed these things that majic has claimed, and he has appeared in radio shows such as coast to coast. This man was supposed to have talked to sister Lucia, and made a prediction in which he said that last year we would be hit by meteors, which of course didn't happen.

I could be wrong, but many of the things he has said sound extremely similar to what this other man has claimed. He even has a friend, who is a nutritionist and who believes strongly in the predictions of hi friend. Again, i could be wrong, but I find the similarities strange.

Maybe some of our members remember the name of who I am talking about.

Anyways, even if Majic is not this other person, i find it ludricous that someone would try to claim that they have made these predictions, and that they would bring them fame, when most of those predictions have been done by others, some have already partially happened, and some of them are fairly logical and have nothing magical about them.

[edit on 4-5-2005 by Muaddib]

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Mother Shipton Comet prophecy info, Bible Code Comet 2006 info,
and some science info. For those interested ...

www.barry.warmkessel.com...
www.exodus2006.com...
www.ast.cam.ac.uk...

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Trustnone--
At the website for which freddieb gives an address they also give interpretations like yours, but although they, too, mention the Russian "bear", the "yellow men" they take to be the Chinese, which is reasonable, since, before the so-called "Sino-Soviet rift" during the Krushchev days, the Soviets shared a lot of their technology with their Chinese neighbors. And the Christians fighting one another are supposed to be an allusion to the Catholics-Protestant conflict in Ulster.

Muaddib--
Majic could be just another impostor, a joker, of course, but he does give a good impression because his style is charming. Not that this criterion is a reliable guide. Anyway, at the very least, reading him is a delightful experience.

FlyersFan--
I'm new to the subject of the Bible Code. Thank you for the links (but the first one on your list of three is the same one freddieb gives). I'm in awe of the subject, and still withholding judgement since it could turn out to be either rubbish or a fantastic discovery.

Majic & the Bible Code: two treasure troves or two for the garbage dump....

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I don't know if Mother Shipton's predictions hold any water at all. I just thought it was interesting

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib

He proclaims he will be known throughout the world....

i can't remember the name of this person, anyways. There is one person who more or less has claimed these things that majic has claimed, and he has appeared in radio shows such as coast to coast. This man was supposed to have talked to sister Lucia, and made a prediction in which he said that last year we would be hit by meteors, which of course didn't happen.

I could be wrong, but many of the things he has said sound extremely similar to what this other man has claimed. He even has a friend, who is a nutritionist and who believes strongly in the predictions of hi friend. Again, i could be wrong, but I find the similarities strange.

Maybe some of our members remember the name of who I am talking about.

[edit on 4-5-2005 by Muaddib]

I 'm pretty sure your talking about Benjamen CREME

the 'Sponser' of a character known as the 'Maitreya'
& together, run some ?ShareInternational? corp. or foundation or something

new topics

top topics

join