It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Flying Machines

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Didn't really know where this belonged. Either this forum or Aircraft Projects. Figured this one suits more.

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

I have always thought the ancients had a technology simpler than our own. But at the sametime greater.

Nightwalker

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 11:17 AM
link   
You could say that things become so advanced they become simple. I believe that aliens may have visited us in the past or that humans use to be more advanced. The real question is, do you believe?

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 11:33 AM
link   
There is evidence that past cultures were vastly wiser and more knowledgeable than we are today. There is also evidence of visitations by �aliens� who have tried to bring us forwards as a civilization by giving us great knowledge. However there is also evidence that we have consistently abused this knowledge when we are governed by greed and self-righteousness, which caused great civilizations to be wiped out such as Atlantis.

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Yes, yes that might be very well true.

[Edited on 29-7-2003 by jetsetter]

posted on Jul, 30 2003 @ 09:51 PM
link   
King Tut had what was originally called a bird artifact, which was later found to resemble a plane. I remember seeing it years ago and then had a vision of our shuttle blowing up, the toy was the key. It had a crew section that could seperate and it also had 4 rings on the aft section that made me think of 4 rockets instead of the three were using.

What is the saying Solomon no new things except it comes out of the old, and what I get from his saying is nothing is new but brought back out from the older days.

Michael

[Edited on 1-8-2003 by Ark-Angel]

top topics

join