It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peter Jennings UFOs: Seeing Is Believing (re-airs tonight but not on ABC)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Tonight Sunday May, 1 on the National Geographic Channel from 9-11pm (EST USA) will re-air Peter Jenning's UFOs: Seeing Is Believing for those of you who missed it last time or want to see it again. Check your local listings just in case to make sure your time isn't different.

[edit on 1-5-2005 by meshuggah1324]

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Oooooo....9-11; coincidence???

From everything I've heard about it, it really isn't much worth seeing. I missed it the first time, but I know the DisclosureProject is pretty miffed about how it was handled. Apparently the project gave ABC lots of witnesses and evidence that was tossed out the window. I don't get the NG channel anyways, but even if I did I don't think I'd be missing too much. Thanks for the heads-up though.

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I watched it. It was actually very disappointing. I gained nothing from watching it; nothing was discussed that hasn't already been aired on a million other clone documentaries. Complete waste of network time and money. But if you'd like to see Peter Jennings make an azz of himself, this is the show to watch.

[edit on 1-5-2005 by CloudlessKnight]

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Peter Jenning's Seeing Is Believing is on again tonight 4/7 Saturday on the National Geographic Channel at 5pm Eastern Time in the USA. For those who may still not have seen it!

top topics

join