It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Discovery Channel's Alien Planet

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 11:24 AM
link   
dsc.discovery.com...
intro

dsc.discovery.com...
main site

first showing on sat may 14 at 8pm eastern/pacific

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I, for one, cannot wait for this show. Great looking graphics and a ton of creativity. Looks to be a blast!

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Should be very interesting. I wonder what they're basing these creatures on, however. Is this another one of those imagination festivals like that show The Future Is Wild?

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I'd rather see shows that present facts, and key insider witnesses rather than computer generated imagination. Lets get real here or we'll turn this who subject into fantasy land.

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by meshuggah1324
I'd rather see shows that present facts, and key insider witnesses rather than computer generated imagination. Lets get real here or we'll turn this who subject into fantasy land.

That has been done over and over and over again. I would love to see what actual scientific minds think life could be like outside of our planet. I cannot wait to see this program.

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I'm sure it will be an interesting thing to watch, but it's still scientist guessing. I'm more interested in hearing from people with REAL information, considering no government has yet to admit to the existence on ETs.

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 04:17 PM
link   

I'm sure it will be an interesting thing to watch, but it's still scientist guessing. I'm more interested in hearing from people with REAL information, considering no government has yet to admit to the existence on ETs.

Are you positive that it is actually REAL information. I have yet to see any evidence that abductees have actually come into contact with ETs.

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 04:17 PM
link   
National Geographic Channel is going to have an "Extraterrestrial" show in may. They're going to look at two planets and see what life would be like. This info is from the newest edition of National Geographic Magazine

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Except implants in their skulls of material not from this earth. Is that evidence enough for you? But you hardly ever read about that in news papers, or see it on CNN. But there are a few (not many, but enough) of these real documented cases of abductees having alien implants taken out of their bodies.

[edit on 1-5-2005 by meshuggah1324]

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Except implants in their skulls of material not from this earth. Is that evidence enough for you? But you hardly ever read about that in news papers, or see it on CNN. But there are a few (not many, but enough) of these real documented cases of abductees having alien implants taken out of their bodies.

Interesting, but how do you know that those implants weren't created by our government? How do you know those implants that were taken out of people actually exist?

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 04:29 PM
link   
These people exist and these cases are documented and backed up by medical records. Am I saying it's not possible it's from the government, NO. But when they analyze the implanted material, it doesn't register as anything found on earth!

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 04:34 PM
link   
It sure would be funny if this program showed us CG greys running around probing and implanting each other. Now that's what I would call realistic.

[edit on 1-5-2005 by CloudlessKnight]

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 04:43 PM
link   
If Steven Hawking cant move or talk, how does the machine talk for him?

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 05:50 PM
link   
if u watch the intro, u will see commentation from numerous people from nasa. Now idk if they are not high up enough to know any thing, but they seemed a little "uninformed" about things. I wouuld think they know more about aliens then most people do. Do you think they were covering what they knew up, by being like "this could be an alien planet... or we really want to know if aliens exist"??

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by tondo
if u watch the intro, u will see commentation from numerous people from nasa. Now idk if they are not high up enough to know any thing, but they seemed a little "uninformed" about things. I wouuld think they know more about aliens then most people do. Do you think they were covering what they knew up, by being like "this could be an alien planet... or we really want to know if aliens exist"??

It could very well be a distraction. NASA probably knows lots about real aliens, but they won't admit it. They could be trying to reinforce their claim that they don't know anything about aliens by throwing us a bone about what they "think" aliens would be like, when in reality they already know exactly what aliens are like. They're only trying to add more taboo to the subject, turning the whole field into science fiction rather than science fact. Be careful before biting into this one.

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spehno

Interesting, but how do you know that those implants weren't created by our government? How do you know those implants that were taken out of people actually exist?

Well if those implants were created by our government, they would have to implant them covertly. Implants are found in people not at birth but at later periods in their lives.

You should look into Roger Leer who is a doctor that has taken out implants.

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I always love these speculitave shows that Discovery/TLC puts on. This one looks like it could blow you away. I've already marked it on my calender!

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I cant wait to see this show.
The previews alone are very cool and interesting.

Id rather watch a show based on science than a show in which Joe schmo tells his silly fake story anyday.

It is posible to be overly paranoid and conspiritous to, just so everyone knows.

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Could anyone provide a link for further reading into extracted implants from people ? Thx.

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 08:19 PM
link   
i think the alien animals that were flying around were the best part, they almost looked like jets flying around... had some kind of energy source from the back or light. Then the part were one of them ganked some animal from the ground was cool too. Even though it not real, its gonna be a good view... hope there arent alot of commercials though (probably will be)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join