It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Case for Rendlesham

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Hi all. This is my first post to this forum, so be gentle

I'm from the uk too and I've been very interested in this for a while now. After all I've come across I'm leaning towards the theory that some american army guys probably dropped a rocket capsule somewhere and then they had to find it and cover up the fact that there was an incident at all. The UFO story covers all the bases doesn't it ?

It would have been a major embarresment for the US if it came out that some neglegent / drunk army staff had been flying about with a recovery team training capsule, probably with santa riding it or something and dropped it, then had to send out a team with spotlights etc to find it. After all, had it happened this way, they'd have to cover their asses should any of the british locals witnessed the goings on.

It sounds far fetched, but its plausable at least. I don't know all the facts, I'm no expert who's read many books or anything on the matter, so please take my point of view as just that. I'd love there to be beings from space flying about here on earth and I've got a totally open mind on the subject. Just my two pence worth

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 03:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stormwind™
Its hard to work out the radiation readings into something familiar, however it seem that 1 Roentgen = 0.11933174224 sievrt.

will edit when I have converted it to reflect a proper background reading as well.
Radiation Converter

[edit on 13-5-2010 by Stormwind™]

You can also try this for converting all radiation readings.
edit on 20-11-2018 by naazsimra because: (no reason given)

edit on Dec 27th 2018 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: naazsimra

You seem a bit late to this particular party, but better late than never😁.

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join