It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New members.....some info for you here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Another thread gave me a thought...so I thought I world pass it on to any of you that may not know. Many of the "hot" topic here have older threads which include a wealth of information! You may want to fool around with the search function. Also, some topics I have seen that get only a few responses....have threads on the same subject matter with pages of responses......so when you have extra time, you may want to search around on a few topics that interests you...there's a lot there.

Gotta get to work....

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Just a hint...less is more when it comes to search criteria keywords. Also, be sure to usually search over a longer period of time than the default.

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Your headline "info for new members" caught my eye. I just so happened to be doing some research on my own little tangents, with many windows open, when I came across this post of yours. This inspired me to find an older thread on the topic to which I could post my info. as a reply.

see: Sixth Sense

I really like this idea, the way that this worked. Maybe an older thread will be revived, and not get lost? Hopefully someone else somewhere will find the information that I posted to be useful.

At any rate, it was fun! I like to have a guideline or two to help me focus my energies more productively. Thanks for making this suggestion!

join