It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Process of Total Lizardification Begins: New Lizard Diabetes Syrum

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 05:29 AM
link   
The Lizardification process is something not talked about by many but is something we are all secretly afraid of. We will be turned from you natual selves into various forms of unearthly life. The Lizardification process seeks to rob humans from one of their most prized possesssions-The ability to live such harmoniously on this earth (in regards to breathing and drinking, not civilization).

The lizardification process will change our bodies so that we may be the slaves of lizards and travel through the galaxy and be able to physically survive. This process has been in the works but is getting more and more revealed everyday.

WASHINGTON (AP) - Type 2 diabetics got a new option to help control their blood sugar Friday, a drug derived from the saliva of the Gila monster - but one that must be injected twice a day.

The Food and Drug Administration approved Byetta, known chemically as exenatide, the first in a new class of medications for Type 2 diabetes - but for now, it's supposed to be used together with older diabetes drugs, not alone.

Makers Amylin Pharmaceuticals and Eli Lilly & Co. (LLY) said the prescription drug would begin selling by June 1, but wouldn't provide a price.

Well if that just doesn't tell you they are going to try to make us all like lizards what does?

I knew the lizards were behind everything. It will be really big when the AIDS vaccine is made from lizard poop.

apnews.myway.com...

By RedWhiteAndJew from Little Green Footballs
Welcome! You will find us an affable bunch. Don't let the trolls bait you. Don't fight the urge to lay on hot rocks or wear Armani suits, either. Those are natural parts of the lizardification processsssssss.

littlegreenfootballs.com...

[edit on 1-5-2005 by 00PS]

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Stick a link in there please, so we'll know where to read more about the lizardification process, since at the time of this posting lizardification only has one Google return and I'm pretty sure lizardification will be a hot topic soon.

[edit on 1-5-2005 by RANT]

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 05:48 AM
link   
I found a link to the subject, but Lizardification??? I think I need to do a bit more research www.byetta.com...

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Check this link, and scroll down. This does come from gila monster. But aspirin was first found in the bark of the willow tree, and I'm not growing any roots yet. www.diabetesuffolk.com...

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 06:06 AM
link   

The drug is made from the saliva of the Gila monster lizard, which lives in the Arizona desert and eats just four times a year. It is the first of a new class of drugs known as incretin mimetics. Incretin is released in the human gut in response to food.

They are changing us with this new process called lizardification. They are slowly taking away the necessity for people to eat every day. We will then be more suitable for transport between planets and for our coming slavery.

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by 00PS

By RedWhiteAndJew from Little Green Footballs
Welcome! You will find us an affable bunch. Don't let the trolls bait you. Don't fight the urge to lay on hot rocks or wear Armani suits, either. Those are natural parts of the lizardification processsssssss.

littlegreenfootballs.com...

I knew the Republicans over at Little Green Footballs were reptiles, I just didn't know it was related to the lizardification pharmaceutical agenda. But then again, the cited pharmcos have properly bought and paid for the GOP and subsequent lizardification friendly FDA so who knows?

[edit on 1-5-2005 by RANT]

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 08:39 AM
link   
well, ....
'they' are making it illegal to save seeds, so they can force frankenfood down our throats.
'they' are making vitamins illegal.
'they' are instituting a pharmatarian brave new world. get your meds. everyone needs them.
i dunno, maybe......

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 04:40 AM
link   
The lizards don't need the things we humans need to survive here on this world. That's why they assist us in the destruction of the world, it's not really destructing the metals they wish to gather. They are not real interested in the food and vegetable life of the planet.

Once they have successfully lizardificated us with their lizardification process, we will all be deported to serve them as our masters. We'll do the real crap work of their worlds working for free without the need to even eat.

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Awesome! I always thought that having to eat was a complete pain in the rear. Eating spicy food is especially a pain in the rear...well, more like a burning sensation, but anyway...

Will this reptolizardtranspolymorphisization process remove the need to sleep as well? That would be an added bonus - no more wasting 8 hours of every day.

Still, I can see some drawbacks. I mean, who wants to have to sunbake on a rock for hours every day? Talk about boring. And flipping your tongue out all the time is NOT gonna make you very popular with the ladies, lemme tell ya. I know, coz I've tried that before and it just doesn' t work.

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Please, don't hate me just because I have four legs, scales and a forked tongue.

gekko

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by 00PS
The lizards don't need the things we humans need to survive here on this world. That's why they assist us in the destruction of the world, it's not really destructing the metals they wish to gather. They are not real interested in the food and vegetable life of the planet.

Once they have successfully lizardificated us with their lizardification process, we will all be deported to serve them as our masters. We'll do the real crap work of their worlds working for free without the need to even eat.

They prefer the moniker "Reptilian-Americans."

Joking aside, from where are you getting your information? We're not saying its false, just that we'd like the ability to review the sources of your ideas and draw our own conclusions.

Did you get here by careful examination of ufo-literature out there cross-referenced with current news articles? Have you spoken with a reptilian, or an escapee of the reptilians? Are you channeling a light being from Höjj-Lahee IV who wants to help?

Right now your story has as much authority for it as the great war between Ahura Mazda and Angra Mainyu, with considerably less corroborating information.

top topics

join