It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do you practise telepathy and telekiness?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 02:35 AM
link   
I really want to do that but how should start.When ever i am bored i just start to concentrate and try to move a pencil or flower through my mind.Is there a special technique?

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Try to get into a higher awareness and maybe your higher self will guide you the rest of the way.

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 03:25 PM
link   
In my experience, it's just that learning to do this takes a long time. There's no real way to get around it. No tricks or special techniques. I'm sure there are ways to better help your brain wrap itself around what you're trying to do, but no quick fix.

Some people learn it faster than others, and some take longer. It's the same as being an infant baby learning to use your arms, hands, and legs for the first time. Some babies just learn to walk faster than others.

Your brain isn't yet wired to handle the task that's being set to it. Any time you learn a new skill, your brain must rewire itself through repitition. Then you have to give it time to reinforce the new connections that it has made.

Just keep practicing.

[edit on 1-5-2005 by CloudlessKnight]

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 05:12 PM
link   
How can we be sure that telekinesis isn't hereditary?
I mean, it's been proven that you can teach people to do things like telepathy, but moving objects with your mind is another beast entirely.
Anyone have any info on that.?

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Is it true that you can get heart attacks or go through cardiac arrest just from using telekinesis?

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by pOeT lAuReaTe
Is it true that you can get heart attacks or go through cardiac arrest just from using telekinesis?

Eh... Highly unlikely. In fact, where did you hear that?

new topics

top topics

join