It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

How can the masons even dream of building the king solomons temple

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 02:30 AM
link   
The only way to build the temple is to destroy the dome of rock if i remeber the name and that would mean to destroy Israel and that would mean to wage WW3.

ps: whats the diff btw masons and fremasons?




posted on May, 1 2005 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by warthog911
The only way to build the temple is to destroy the dome of rock if i remeber the name and that would mean to destroy Israel and that would mean to wage WW3.

ps: whats the diff btw masons and fremasons?


WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!?!? Who's thinking of building King Solomon's temple? What the heck gave you that idea, and why would you think anyone would want to? Why would you even take a statement like that seriously???

And there is no difference between masons and freemasons, as long as you are talking about members of the fraternity.



posted on May, 1 2005 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Well i thought the aim of masons was to build the king solomons temple.



posted on May, 1 2005 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by warthog911
Well i thought the aim of masons was to build the king solomons temple.


Ummmm, no. The legend building of King Solomons Temple, over 200 years ago, is the backdrop for many of Freemasonry's rituals and lessons. Freemasonry, as it exists today, is symbolic of what the legends tell us Freemasonry was like back then. That is why we have so much symbolism that relates to the actual craft of operative masonry (the actual building of edifices).

What you might have heard, which confused you, is that each mason is taught to SYMBOLICALLY build his own temple, that of course being his own spiritual temple. No real temples being built here, fortunately. Sounds like a lot of work



posted on May, 1 2005 @ 05:02 AM
link   
* Sorry, duplicate post. *


[edit on 1-5-2005 by sebatwerk]



posted on May, 1 2005 @ 05:11 AM
link   
The people who want to build a third temple are mainly fundamentalist Jews and a small number of fundamentalist Christians.



posted on May, 1 2005 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
The people who want to build a third temple are mainly fundamentalist Jews and a small number of fundamentalist Christians.



It's been awhile and I can't remember the details, but Biblically [ according to Bible prophecy] aren't the Jews supposed to rebuild the Temple sometime during or after the tribulations?



posted on May, 1 2005 @ 05:28 AM
link   
They couldent re-build it since Hiram Abiff (the main architect) had been killed for not revealing the secrets of Freemasonry to the 3 Hyksos people unders order from Apophis to extract the "Horus ritual" information to ensure his afterlife.



posted on May, 1 2005 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrfixit
It's been awhile and I can't remember the details, but Biblically [ according to Bible prophecy] aren't the Jews supposed to rebuild the Temple sometime during or after the tribulations?


Yes, the end-time scriptures definitely refer to the temple, so it would have to be rebuilt at some point before or during that time period.

Edit:

Actually I started a thread about rebuilding the temple a while ago www.abovetopsecret.com..., there are some links to some organizations wanting to rebuild it there.

[edit on 5/1/2005 by djohnsto77]



posted on May, 1 2005 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Driver
They couldent re-build it since Hiram Abiff (the main architect) had been killed for not revealing the secrets of Freemasonry to the 3 Hyksos people unders order from Apophis to extract the "Horus ritual" information to ensure his afterlife.



Driver,

Does that post actually MEAN anything or were you drinking when you typed it?



posted on May, 1 2005 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by senrak

Originally posted by Driver
They couldent re-build it since Hiram Abiff (the main architect) had been killed for not revealing the secrets of Freemasonry to the 3 Hyksos people unders order from Apophis to extract the "Horus ritual" information to ensure his afterlife.



Driver,

Does that post actually MEAN anything or were you drinking when you typed it?


Why isent that true?

I'm halfway through "The Hiram Key" and I'm sure it says that.



posted on May, 1 2005 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Driver
Why isent that true?
I'm halfway through "The Hiram Key" and I'm sure it says that.


Oh. I'm sorry. I thought you were referring to legitimate Masonic literature rather than fiction. Mea Culpa!

The Hiram Key is wonderfully entertaining but as far as authenticity....Necros' favorite site: freemasonrywatch is as reliable as that silly book.


By the way in case you happen to be interested "isent" is actually spelled "isn't" being a contraction of "Is" and "Not" (no "e" in either word, see?)

Same sort of rule for "Couldn't" "Shouldn't" "Wouldn't" etc.

Just in case you wanted to know. You know?


[edit on 1-5-2005 by senrak]



posted on May, 1 2005 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Temple of Solomon.


Soul of Man or Solar-Man



posted on May, 1 2005 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tamahu
Temple of Solomon.
Soul of Man or Solar-Man



BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZTTTTTTTTTTT! Wrong.


Solomon: Hebrew: < Shelomoh < shalom, peace

[edit on 1-5-2005 by senrak]



posted on May, 1 2005 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by senrak

Originally posted by Driver
Why isent that true?
I'm halfway through "The Hiram Key" and I'm sure it says that.


Oh. I'm sorry. I thought you were referring to legitimate Masonic literature rather than fiction. Mea Culpa!

The Hiram Key is wonderfully entertaining but as far as authenticity....Necros' favorite site: freemasonrywatch is as reliable as that silly book.


By the way in case you happen to be interested "isent" is actually spelled "isn't" being a contraction of "Is" and "Not" (no "e" in either word, see?)

Same sort of rule for "Couldn't" "Shouldn't" "Wouldn't" etc.

Just in case you wanted to know. You know?


[edit on 1-5-2005 by senrak]


Agreed it is a silly book and I do know how to spell, I just dont make the effort to punctuate and spell perfectly all the time.



posted on May, 1 2005 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by senrak

Solomon: Hebrew: < Shelomoh < shalom, peace



Yeah that too.



new topics

top topics



 
0

log in

join