It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"pyrokinesis"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I learned to manipulate fire while being in a heightened awareness.First I would gaze at a candle that was probaly five feet away.I would do this until my mind was silent.Then I would see the aura of the candles flame.Next I would start to see fog around me like I was in a dream.This is when the impossible becomes very possible.When you can align your energy with the fire you can manipulate it.I had the fire off the wick about a foot high.I was moving my hand to whatever rythum/dance I wanted it to perform.This is being totaly aligned with the energy body to perform this.Hence my vision changed into more of a foggy dreamlike reality.Next I changed the flame into a blue color.All I can say is somebody should try this it was magnificent.You will feel like your body is pulsating and vibrationg at a very high level.This is when your body is aligned in a higher vibration then normal.This is feasible for everybody that is capable to an open mind and applying willfil intent.

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 02:08 AM
link   
So, how do I start?
How long is it going to take?

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 02:28 AM
link   
If you have fear on this then your sub conscious will make it near impossible.This could happen quickly or almost non existant.It all depends on you.If you are familiar with controling the astral body this will definately help you.But if you would be so helpful could you list what you are capable of in your spiritual knowledge.That way I can get a bigger picture of where you are at in this point in your spirituality.If It seems I am prying that is not my intent.There were certain stages of completion I had to complete before I was mature enough to handle this type of awareness.That way I could help guide you.

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 01:40 AM
link   
pyrokenis and telekensis are very much the same it is moving thngs using energy

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I would have to agree there.Just different names associated with certain actions.

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 07:22 PM
link   
any one ever hear of italian benedict supino, because he had this same ability except he could not only expand or move the fire but start it with his mind. although rather then a book i have that mentions him ive never been able to find anything else on him, has anyone else here herd about it?

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 06:14 AM
link   
even if you start it with your mind it is still energy work in a sence. it is creating enough energy then rubbing it together for fristion and presto fire

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 06:24 AM
link   
could you use this as final proof that some of these spiritual things truely exist. I see many positive uses for this. And some destructive ones. Good work!

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 06:40 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

know anything about this, you seam like someone who could help me find this information.

Very pleased to hear of these "powers"

ed. to "fix" link

[edit on 3-5-2005 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Yes all of these are possible.When I use to box, time would slow way down kind of like The Matrix.Yet my opponant would be moving like he was in slow motion.I would see his punches way before they would reach maximum output.So yes their are truths to these.Controlling wind is another good one or should I Say the air pressure around you can be manipulated.Also I learned to leave my energy in my opponant when I would hit them.Whatever my intent of that blow it would leave its mark.This is chi energy.I have learned to harden the body through this,meaning kind like putting a mental yet real energy shield around my physical body.So when I would hit them I would hit them with my energy/chi.Well hope this helps.

new topics

top topics

join