It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost in the Shell

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Hey, just saw the Major get her head blown off, is the series over? But they showed that she wasn't wearing her watch, the whole reason the Major chooses a female body type, the watch won't fit on a males.

So, anyone know anything? I mean, I got the movies, and bben watching the show on Adult Swim, and now it looks like it is over. Section 9 destroyed, but Bauto is alive, so are others, including the leader. But the Major just got her head blown off, and she is the Ghost in the Shell, but maybe it wasn't her, wasn't wearing the watch......

:bnghd::bnghd:
:bnghd::bnghd: NOOO!!!! I hate cliff hangers!!!!!!!!! Is that the show? Or just the first season? Or new one next week? Adult Swim hasn't said anything..... ::Goes Insane in the Membrane:: AAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! :bnghd:

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 02:05 AM
link   
damn i didn't know they showed Ghost in the Shell on adult swim... hmm might have to get a tv again... or "sample" the episodes

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Well, now it looks like the last episode was last night. Major alive, used a remote brain or something... everyone alive, just now even more secretive then before. Well, next week, hope a new episode, I hate when things end.

new topics

join