It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have I Disturbed Some One? (Revisited)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Try caller ID, or no better *69, or whatever the number is to trace the last call. Caller ID might scare off whatever it is. I really support the time rip theory. May be the stairs is symbolically the rip between the time and that is why so many things have occured on the stairs.

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Back to the grocer idea...maybe one of his victims was pushed down the stairs? perhaps wife/child/other? Dunno...it's a possibility.

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 04:31 PM
link   
DE,

This goes along with IAP's theory that the grocer may have done something to his wife (possible caused her death either directly or indirectly). I need to investigate this more.

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeusEx
Back to the grocer idea...maybe one of his victims was pushed down the stairs? perhaps wife/child/other? Dunno...it's a possibility.

this post just made something occur to me...along a similar vein. My Aunt (now deceased) was a psychic her whole life. We never knew how to take her...but one time I went to watch her do a session at a Shriner hall. She went into a trance and channeled a character that often came to her...pointed out people's maladies...all sorts of stuff. ANYWAY...she was shopping for a house once with her husband. They went into a beautiful house that had a stairway up the front entrance. As she walked through the house she was contacted by a spirit that wanted "him to know it is OK." She finally asked the husband why he was selling the house. He said his wife had passed away. she then heard the woman again and she wanted him to know it was "Not his fault." She conveyed this message...at which point the man broke down. He explained that he had left something at the top of the stairs which his wife slipped on and died after falling down the stair. HOLY CRAP!!!!

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I just went over msot of everything again in my head. here's what I come up with so far:

1. Person dies in house- benevolent/indifferent spirit. perhaps the cause of the heater issues? Perhaps was cold when he/she died?

2. Child: Playback vicitm from from abuse? Some spirits can't get past an incident in their lives, even if they survived it.

3. Wife: Perhaps an incident at the stairs, similar to the child's? Probably still intelligent, but sad.

4. Grocer: The mean sucker your children saw. Perhaps he wants to cover things up out of shame or fear? I hope it's that, instead of malice directed at your family.

I'm starting to feel a little uncomfortable as I'm writing this. Rumor has it that there's a ghost in rez on 10th (the floor above me) and I'm getting the distinct impression that if she's there, shes' not particularly thrilled about me writing about it. I was going to post on it, but I wanted to get more info. Apparent jumper. Well, enough of my ramblings. Tell me what you all think.

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 09:53 PM
link   

**Mountainstar**

We have know I idea whether there is water in the cistern or not. Won't know until we bust it open. No, it rarely comes a DEEP freeze here and usually not for quite some time yet. It's too cold for me...but that means it's under 70 . It's just ground pressure. The red clay of Oklahoma tends to swell up.

I didn't think of clay Val. We have lots of rocks around here.....where nothing will sink. However, the folks down in valley get like a (quick-sand) when it rains for any length of time. This is an extremely interesting post.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Okay, in an attempt to be more timely in my reporting of odd happenings, I report that last night I was awakened by an odd and loud noise. Since I was asleep when this woke me up, and it did not occur again after I was awake, it is hard for me to described exactly what the noise was like, but it DID completely wake me up. Best I can say was that it was a "moving" noise...not like a bump or bang but like something was moving something around. It did not come from the attic. It did sound like it was upstairs (where the bedrooms and library are). That's all I got.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Okay, from now on I am going to record EVERY night. I don't care if I get 14 years of nothing. I have now missed two nights of strange noises and I don't want to anymore.

Here's a rough sketch of my top floor. (not to scale) Note where I plan to put the tape recorder. Next to the stairwell, central location to all rooms on 2nd floor, and directly under the attic door. Should be a good location to all "suspicious" areas. I'm going to set the sensitivity on high...doesn't matter to me if I get on/offs with nothing, just don't want to miss anything.

www.mysticfish.net...

[Edited on 17-11-2003 by Valhall]

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 07:20 AM
link   
could it be a mouse or somthing?,do you have any cats ?

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 07:56 AM
link   
No, we don't have any pets here. If it is a rodent...it a WAY LARGE rodent...big big big.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Good plan, Valhall. Why not buy a second tape recorder and put it at the bottom of the stairs too, just to cover the lower floor and get some sort of overlap going? It'll help eliminate errors. Just a suggestion, but it seems like a good idea, quiaff?

DE

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 06:29 PM
link   
WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP!

I GOT SOMETHING ON TAPE!

NO #!

WHAT DO I DO NOW???

HELP!

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 06:39 PM
link   
what did you get on tape? just the noise of the movement?

EXCITING!!!

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 06:48 PM
link   
NO! Major sound! Major something sound. Not a voice, but a VERY LOUD sound! a ERRRRRRR! sound

Then, two women stopped by shortly after we got home and listened to the tape. My daughter and I had spent about 30 minutes going all through the house trying to make the sound (LOL!) with doors and furniture and anything we could find that would move. Anyway, these two women show up to pick something up and we are telling them about what is going on and right in the middle of the conversation the downstairs speaker phone comes on by itself! IT FREAKED THE # OUT OF ALL 4 PEOPLE! The dialtone is just humming away!!!

OH MY GERSH!

RUN AWAY!!!!!

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
NO! Major sound! Major something sound. Not a voice, but a VERY LOUD sound! a ERRRRRRR! sound

Then, two women stopped by shortly after we got home and listened to the tape. My daughter and I had spent about 30 minutes going all through the house trying to make the sound (LOL!) with doors and furniture and anything we could find that would move. Anyway, these two women show up to pick something up and we are telling them about what is going on and right in the middle of the conversation the downstairs speaker phone comes on by itself! IT FREAKED THE # OUT OF ALL 4 PEOPLE! The dialtone is just humming away!!!

OH MY GERSH!

RUN AWAY!!!!!

It's getting near bedtime here. I hope you sleep safe tonight. I'm anxious to hear in the morning if you've heard other things tonight. I think you should put a tape recorder in the attic. Also...I'm such a dork....a wrote a song about your ghost yesterday. If I could sing to ya'll I would.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Well, I did NOT catch anything over night Lo...

and I'm NOT going in the attic! LOL!

My ghost has a song...maybe that will appease it, huh?

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall

OH MY GERSH!

RUN AWAY!!!!!

Can you get this sound on the net so we can hear it? This thread still fascinates me.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Dany,

My son told me what I have to go buy in order to get that done. I will stop down to the local Radio Shack today and buy one. Then I should be able to get it on my pooter.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Whoa...your ghost(s) want your attention, and it wants it now. Judging by the recent happenings, its one of two things: either it's going to send you a message (via writing on the wall, perhaps) or maybe will 'call' you. I'm starting to think that one or more of them wants something done, and one wants to keep something hidden.

DE

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Val,

Two things,

Great job on the recording. I am looking forward to hearing any of them if you can get them uploaded somewhere.

Two, what did the library used to be??? and, in relation to the library, where are the boarded up windows??? I have two strong feelings looking at your "blue print" and would like to get this info. (all regaurding our past coversations)

DuesEx,

I had seen (or rather envisioned) that the wife had been pushed out an upstairs window (which is now boarded up) by the gorcer during an arguement (when he was of course drunk).

So this somewhat follows what you were coming up with.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join