It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have I Disturbed Some One? (Revisited)

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
No, because my daughter won't participate and I don't have any luck by myself. I did get out the KII meter on Wednesday night when we did the video. I will tell all the details when I get the video uploaded. We have it on my computer now, but I need to cut it down because she was filming for a while and it is big. I need to get it down to a reasonable size and to the timeframe when the weird thingy happen.

I'll get back with you!

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Okay, the video wasn't too big, so we didn't have to chop it down at all. There are two videos. I'll tell you the backstory on these. My daughter has been moved out for some time now. She is now expecting our first granddaughter! Her fiance is deployed and she is having a difficult pregnancy, so she has come to stay with us while he is deployed.

Bear is no longer with us, but my daughter has a puppy (the size of a small pony) named Goobie. When we bring Goobie in for the evenings he does this weird thing where he goes and sits in the same spot for a few seconds and then will get up and come back over and either lay down on the couch with my daughter or play with Dinky. There is no other spot he goes and sits in like this.

The strange thing is, it is the same spot that we did the KII meter session with the 7 year old little boy. I mean the EXACT same spot.

So Wednesday my daughter bought her a new camera and she had it in the living room playing with it. Goobie started doing this weird deal where he would go sit in this spot. So she takes the first video.

Then a little bit later he starts doing it again. So I get the KII meter out and she starts filming again. This is the second longer video. Notice two things:

1. Watch Dinky look at the spot BEFORE Goobie even walks past him toward it.

2. Watch what Goobie does when he sits down. He has never done this before when he sits over there.

Okay, this is the exact same way Goobie acts whenever anybody goes to pet him on the head. He flops his butt down and looks straight up at you while you're petting his head.

We think it's really weird.

[edit on 6-18-2010 by Valhall]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this. Wow! That is freaky. Have you tried to do an evp?

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I did EVPs several years ago. They are back in the thread, but I don't know the sound files exist anymore. The computer I used to have them on here at home fried and I lost them, so it is actually a matter of whether other members saved them.

I got some interesting responses. I haven't done any EVPs since then.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing your videos. The dogs certainly appear to be sensing something.

But it just creates more questions.

Do you think that Goobie is looking up because he senses something upstairs? Remind me again what room is right above this entry?

Did you get any readings on the KII?

Have you had any other weird (even if small) occurances in the last year that you might just be shrugging off because they might not seem significant?

I can't remember everything in this thread, but have you ever had a "medium" come for a visit to see what they may be able to sense? I think I need to go back and re-read some of the posts regarding the research that you've done.

Again thanks for sharing!

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
The room directly above this area is my daughter's room. No one but my daughter and I were home at the time and she is the one taking the video.

The only thing I can think of that we've noticed and giggled at (and this has only been since my daughter moved back in) is we have heard a couple of noises (bumps if you will) upstairs when me and her are downstairs in the living room. Springer has been gone a lot, so daughter and I have been alone in the house quite a bit in the past 2 or 3 weeks.

No medium. And I most likely would never do that. First I'd be concerned about not knowing enough about the person I brought into my home, and second...I'd probably be standing there thinking they were full of crap. And that doesn't mean I think all mediums are full of crap, it's just I'm not sure which ones aren't.

lol

[edit on 6-19-2010 by Valhall]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Isn't your daughter's room where the book flew off the shelf?

I don't wish to be a pest and ask too many questions...but I still have a theory on the Harry Potter Book.

Is this the door going out to the enclosed porch?

From you prior posts:

"One of the questions I asked during the EVP recordings was "Is there something you want me find?" And the answer was "twenty-five hundred". I don't know what that means, but that was the answer.

After hearing that EVP response I did another EVP recording and asked "Is there some place you want me to look?" And the answer was clearly "In the vestibule."

Well, there is no vestibule in this house. There's not even the possibility of a vestibule. A vestibule being defined as a foyer which is completely enclosed to itself. A separate "entrance room", if you will.

You had a previous conversation with the original owner's grandaughter and she mentioned the rooms being divided and there was a "vestibule". A music room and a parlor.

You said:

"It had a door that went into the "music room" (which would be the west side of our front room now) and one door that went into the parlor (which would be the east side of our front room now). It ended at the south wall with a door that went into the rest of the house. THAT IS A VESTIBULE! Basically, the way the original house was built was you walked into a long hall with doors to every other part of the house! "

The reason why I repeat this is I didn't want you to overlook that the possibility that the "vestibule" could be the "screened in porch".

The screened in porch could be described as "as a foyer which is completely enclosed to itself. A separate "entrance room", if you will."

I guess I'm trying to clairfy two things:

Is this door the one to the porch?

and is your daughter's room above, which you said yes.

I still don't know what it all means but I'm working on a theory.

Again, I appreciate your sharing your stories.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Thank you Julie for your questions and your thoughts. I look forward to reading what you're considering.

No, this is the WEST side door of the front room. The former side porch was on the EAST side of the house. The room where this is happening would have originally been the music room as described by the granddaughter.

No, my daughter's room is not the room the Harry Potter book flew off the shelf. That room would have been the southeast corner room of the upstairs of the original house. In fact, the bookshelf the book flew off of is against what would have been the outside east wall of the original house. It is the wall dividing the original house from the side porch (but upstairs so this would be the side balcony).

Hope this helps!

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Okay, just so I understand when looking at the floorplan you originally posted:

Have I marked east and west right?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/06d63b1ff16a.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Wow, interesting story. You often see these phenomena in conjuction with negative energy, but that's not the case here. This is one of the more interesting stories I read in a while.

I might have missed this, but why exactly was the boy in the living room crying all of a sudden? I mean, I assume he saw you, or perhaps another 'person'...what made him cry?

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Oh oh, I just saw the first post is seven years old. Ok, give me a minute, I gonna read the whole thread

Interesting to see this thread alive, I'm really really curious right now.

[edit on 20-6-2010 by -Thom-]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Julie,

Yes, you have it marked correctly.

Thom,

It may take more than a few minutes...lol.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Speaking of hearing peoples(not)voices...

Awakened one morning, I heard this voice in my left ear.... Could have been remnants of a dream..But I was sure I was awake.. I saw the wall, posters, the door(it was shut, so usually noone is inside)
And the light from outside, giving the room its usual colour it has, that time of day.

It sounded Almost like my fathers voice, but Younger, or anyhow, softer, lighter.. Like my father was 10-11 years old..

It said, Wake up my son. (in my native language)

I got to the thought, that I have to turn around and see.. If my father really is whispering in my ear..

Just then a -ICE-cold- wind blows into my ear...

And I fall asleep, pass out, as i felt the cold... (no idea why)

I asked if he had done it, he hadnt.. And I know it wasnt him, not in his Current State anyhow.. All he said except "Nonono
" was : maybe it was God?..

We havent spoken much since. He left his family.. He changed alot during/before that event..

[edit on 20-6-2010 by Yaxkin]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Unfortunately, I think poor Goobie sits at the door because he wants to be let out to go to the bathroom. Do you regularly use that door to take the dogs out usually, or a different one?

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Well, Ajax, I really don't think that's it. See he had been doing this for over a week before my daughter caught it on video. When he first started doing it she thought the same thing as you. So she would start to take him out...put him on his leash and open the door. He didn't even want to go outside, so she forced him, thinking he needed to pee and they got out there and he did nothing.

This happened more than one night. He doesn't do it every single night. I guess we could start logging what evenings he does do it. Anyway, more than one night before the video was taken my daughter did the same ritual - thinking he needed to go out, making him go out, and him not doing anything.

In answer to your question, it is the door he is walked out of when we take him out.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Hi Val, nice update

If you're brave enough you could try blocking that spot 'accidentally' with something like a chair or box to see what happens!

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Interesting Val. Well if that is indeed the door you guys take him out, it's possible that he could be suddenly getting really bad vibes and go over there thinking, "Let me out of here!" Then whatever sensation it is passes, and he moves away b/c he doesn't feel compelled to leave anymore. Dogs are certainly more attuned to energy levels than humans. Is he a "scratcher" meaning does he scratch the door when he wants to go out - or is he more passive about it?

When he goes over there, he looks over at you or your daughter every time he does this, so it's obvious he wants you to see him doing it - to inform you of something or let you know something that is happening. Dogs do some pretty silly things, and when they know they do something bad they don't want to be seen, and slink away. Many times they'll also do things when they're not being paid attention to. Whatever he's doing he DEFINITELY wants your attention, but for what reason I'm not exactly sure.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Vallhall, i have just read this entire thread(6 hours!)
I have been lurking on ATS for over a year now, but your thread made me join!
You are exeptionally brave and a somewhat talented writer.
I hope to hear an update soon.

Peace

alternat1veuk

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
either your a writer and what your saying is just bs

or if this is real you your kids are easy targets because they still have open minds,(trust me free your mind and you can do, see, hear, everything and anything)and by targets i mean victims to spirits.

this happens everywhere.

its funny though that it would start after renovations but to me im thinking it has nothing to do with the renovations.

and the fact that its your voice(alot fudging stranger than normal) maybe
its a female ghost that cries(which is never good im thinking devil work somewhere)

stay safe!

[edit on 10-7-2010 by Vrils r cool]

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Well, we got a new puppy about 4 weeks ago. Fred. (Sir Winfred the Great) He's a great dane. He's 15 weeks old now. Really loving him.

Anyway, he just freaked out! He was upstairs (doing something he's not supposed to do - chewing on shoes) and I was downstairs. Springer was outside. All of a sudden I hear Fred romping through the upstairs and down the stairs - whining all the way! He ran straight to his crate and cowered all the way in the back of it and just sat there staring at me and crying.

I went upstairs thinking he might have had a potty accident or something, but nope. Something appears to have spooked him!
edit on 10-10-2010 by Valhall because: typos

new topics

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join