It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have I Disturbed Some One? (Revisited)

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Julie Washington
I found your cellar photos on page 24 of this thread.

It would be great to get some more photos.

Look for places that might have been re-concreted over. I would search every inch!

I agree. The Victorian home we had before previously had had an area for coal storage under the porch that opened to the furnace room (furnace long since converted) and was almost completely walled up. The kids were small enough to fit through the opening and found some interesting old tins and stuff that had been discarded there.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   
If I can get Springer to cooperate, I will get some additional pics in the cellar area. There is a patched area on the wall of the stairway down to the cellar. It is on the side that butts up against the cistern. We assumed that is was due to the cistern applying pressure to the wall and cracking it. Of course, we won't be busting out any concrete in order to investigate. Not at this point, anyways. But when we start the demolition on the backside of the house, we'll most likely be open to anything at that point, because, as I said, we'll have to demolish the cistern.

Now, there is another interesting area right next to the east fence of our property that appears it may be an old cistern or maybe where a septic tank was. It is a concrete pad. That might be worth looking into. But another thing that should be kept in mind is that the property just east of our house was originally part of this property and was deeded over to the original builder's son when he got married. It has a cellar on it.

The renters just moved out, so if Springer would agree we could sneak over there and look at the cellar.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall

That's what I had wanted to share is that mrsdudara appeared to be talking about something in the future - a cubby that didn't yet exist.

[edit on 9-25-2009 by Valhall]

That could very well be. I have found that when I do 'see' it is usually in a different time period. I only see what I am supposed to see. I do not understand all the in's and out's, nobody does.

For instance, my cousin's house has been haunted by a little girl. Particularly in the back bedroom where two of her kids sleep. Well are supposed to sleep. Only her daughter can sleep there her son can not. It bothers him. My daughter slept there too and said it was scarey because the lock kept moving on the closet door (it's a swing hook at the top) She finaly had enough and asked me to come over and help. When the little girl showed me what she wanted me to see, it was in a different time period. Her time period. I saw what the room looked like. I saw wood floors and a nice desk that she loved. It had an oil lamp sitting on the end of it. I told my cousin about it and she still had that oil lamp. The first owner had left it behind. Point being, I see what 'they' want me to see. Our bodies are restricted by time, but we are not.

I did feel like it was supposed to be more than that bottle. I let it go when you found the electrical problem, but it is still not what I 'saw'. I dont question much, Im just the telephone.
It wouldnt be the first time danger was averted just in the nick of time because of what I saw or heard. They know more than me, so I only question their intent.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrsdudara

I did feel like it was supposed to be more than that bottle. I let it go when you found the electrical problem, but it is still not what I 'saw'. I dont question much, Im just the telephone.
It wouldnt be the first time danger was averted just in the nick of time because of what I saw or heard. They know more than me, so I only question their intent.

Are there more details on what you "saw" that you would want to share? If you don't want to here, you can u2u me. I'm very interested in any additional information.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
As per your request, mrsdudara, here are three pics of the cubby.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

A little explanation is needed. See in the third pic where there is a frame wall with no decking and wires hanging down? That will go away.

Then, see where the cubby is open in the picture (i.e. facing north)? That will be closed in. Now the wall to left in the cubby (i.e. facing east) will be opened and that will have it opening into what was the old computer room but will be my walk-in closet.

That tin think you see sticking up out of the floor (circular) is an old A/C duct that will be removed (there's nothing in there).

[edit on 9-27-2009 by Valhall]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Unfortunately, at this time, I cannot take any picture in the cellar. We have doors, windows and other large building material stored out there and on top of the cellar door. That will have to wait for another day.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
HOLY COW (not the exact word I used when I saw the first pic)

That is the cubby.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
The new cubby looks perfect for new shelves... if thats what you have in mind.

Too bad on the cellar photos. I'll be anxiously awaiting for that day!

During your renovations, be sure to check for every possible lose floor board or access to a possible place to stash things in the floor.

By the time I'm done - I'll have you tearing apart your whole house! lol.

Also, I think this would make a great movie! Better than a book!

Ohh... I almost forgot. I was re-reading the thread and I was really curious about the Harry Potter book pages that you didn't post. You showed photos of the page folded over, but I was more interested in reading pages 21, 22 and 23 in full. Is it possible to post photos of those? Only if you want... I don't want to create a bunch of work for you. But I'm thrilled at trying to put some of the puzzle pieces together!

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   

The new cubby looks perfect for new shelves... if thats what you have in mind.

Too bad on the cellar photos. I'll be anxiously awaiting for that day!

During your renovations, be sure to check for every possible lose floor board or access to a possible place to stash things in the floor.

By the time I'm done - I'll have you tearing apart your whole house! lol.

Also, I think this would make a great movie! Better than a book!

Ohh... I almost forgot. I was re-reading the thread and I was really curious about the Harry Potter book pages that you didn't post. You showed photos of the page folded over, but I was more interested in reading pages 21, 22 and 23 in full. Is it possible to post photos of those? Only if you want... I don't want to create a bunch of work for you. But I'm thrilled at trying to put some of the puzzle pieces together!

I will gladly do this for you if I can locate the book. Right now we have a lot of our books stored in the attic because of the renovations. *sigh* If I could just win the lottery and get this house finished!

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Valhall

I will be honest I sense in you energy much like my beloved Mom, she was into the same subjects you are from what I have gleened.

I doubt I could ever scare you. Plus I now feel sorry for you as I can see we have much in common after seeing your cubby...lol

We have been working on this place for over 11 years and I have many areas which resemble your cubby.

Anyway back to the night in question, the odd part is that it happened while you were alone with no substancial back up for any of your innocent claims of the night before such as going to bed promptly around 10pm, or having 'convieniently taken a tylenolPm.

From many of my most unique and unexplainable experiences in life, that seems to be one of the best MOs of high strange phenomena.

So I for one believe you, but do you really fully believe yourself to be completely innocent or is there some shred of possibility you could have been affected by the Tpm and done things like a drunk in a blind way?

I am just asking because if it is not some human act of setting you up, then you have a real poltergiest occurance that is for the books.

I always want to rule out the human stuff first because ghosts I can deal with, outside aholes in my business, no.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar

Anyway back to the night in question, the odd part is that it happened while you were alone with no substancial back up for any of your innocent claims of the night before such as going to bed promptly around 10pm, or having 'convieniently taken a tylenolPm.

So I for one believe you, but do you really fully believe yourself to be completely innocent or is there some shred of possibility you could have been affected by the Tpm and done things like a drunk in a blind way?

I am just asking because if it is not some human act of setting you up, then you have a real poltergiest occurance that is for the books.

I always want to rule out the human stuff first because ghosts I can deal with, outside aholes in my business, no.

No no no...please read back over the previous posts in the past few days. I absolutely do not rule myself out. That's the part that bothers me (more so than any other option barring some stalker doing shopping and posting - which I don't believe is the case). No, this appears to be a case of me getting up after going to sleep and doing things uncharacteristic of me, buying things unknown to me, and I can't remember any of it.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Val - I got my hands on a copy of the Harry Potter book, so no need to post any pics. I'll read through those pages and let you know if I see any clues.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I do recall that but just did not give that much credence, I dont know Val is it possible that you have been hit with some form of HAARP device which caused you black out for all intent purposes and act contrary to your own good judgement and opinion?

I know you must be getting tired of trying to figure out the unknowable. Just find this very interesting, and I did a thread recently where I had suspicions of signals being sent from computers which may affect people on an unconscious, subconscious level.

It is just way too out there an idea or hit, but I just had to bring it to light.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall

No no no...please read back over the previous posts in the past few days. I absolutely do not rule myself out. That's the part that bothers me (more so than any other option barring some stalker doing shopping and posting - which I don't believe is the case). No, this appears to be a case of me getting up after going to sleep and doing things uncharacteristic of me, buying things unknown to me, and I can't remember any of it.

If that's the scenario, I think it's just as likely that someone tried to buy it for themselves on your account and everything went through except a change of address for delivery. I hope amazon has given you a full accounting of the transaction. If it does come back as your IP then you can start going there, but otherwise there is probably a more logical explanation.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by elfie

If that's the scenario, I think it's just as likely that someone tried to buy it for themselves on your account and everything went through except a change of address for delivery. I hope amazon has given you a full accounting of the transaction. If it does come back as your IP then you can start going there, but otherwise there is probably a more logical explanation.

No, they have not. I'm getting pretty disappointed. I have sent two emails, talked to a customer service rep on the phone and faxed the investigation department and they still have their collective heads up their collective backsides. It's a true circus at this point.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Okay Val, I've read those pages of the Harry Potter book.

It may be a stretch... but I have a theory.

This may be related to the "boy" spirit. I'm looking at it as if he is the adopted son of the of the of the Teachers.

Before I go into the entire theory I was wondering how much you knew about this son.

I read through your posts that he died in 1994. That he may of died of aids or committed suicide. Do you have any more info on him that you are willing to share? Did he go to school there locally? Do we know how old he was when he died? Do we know for sure if he was gay? The reason I ask that is because it could be the main connection to the story in my theory.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Okay Val, I've read those pages of the Harry Potter book.

It may be a stretch... but I have a theory.

This may be related to the "boy" spirit. I'm looking at it as if he is the adopted son of the of the of the Teachers.

Before I go into the entire theory I was wondering how much you knew about this son.

I read through your posts that he died in 1994. That he may of died of aids or committed suicide. Do you have any more info on him that you are willing to share? Did he go to school there locally? Do we know how old he was when he died? Do we know for sure if he was gay? The reason I ask that is because it could be the main connection to the story in my theory.

I'll do some checking and get back with you. My sister-in-law, who was best friends with the daughter of this family, passed away a year ago, so my personal source of information is gone. I'll see what public records I can dig up.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Well, I'm still not too impressed with Amazon, but here's what I finally got from them (note I still didn't get the IP information from them, but conclude what you will from the following):

Greetings from Amazon.com.

Please take the time to read this message - it contains important
information about your Amazon.com account.

Thank you for contacting us with your concerns regarding your account.
After careful review of your account, we believe it was indeed
accessed and used by a third-party to make a purchase
without your permission. It seems that someone obtained your personal
account and/or financial information elsewhere, and used it on
Amazon.com to access your account.

We have closed your account effective immediately because of this
apparent unauthorized account activity.

Unfortunately, as a result of this unauthorized access, a charge in the amount of $16.97 was processed by us. For your reference, the credit card in question is
your Visa which ends XXXX (REMOVED BY ME FOR PRIVACY). As the card was used without your authorization, we
recommend you cancel the card immediately by contacting the financial
institution that issued the card.

You should review all recent charges made to this card, reporting any
unauthorized charges, including the one mentioned above, to
your financial institution. The financial institution, in turn, will
send you forms to formally dispute the unauthorized charges, the
applicable merchants will be notified and charged back, and your
account subsequently credited. Additionally, you may wish to report
this matter to the applicable law enforcement agency.

It is important to know that Amazon.com accounts can only be accessed
by those who know personal, specific information about you and your
account -- such as your email address, Amazon.com password, physical
address, credit card information, and other details. As mentioned
above, it appears someone obtained some of your personal account
and/or financial information elsewhere and used it on Amazon.com to
access your account.

While it is not clear how this happened in your case, we do know that
personal account and financial information are often obtained by scam
artists who send unsolicited email to unsuspecting users asking them
to "update" their account information. The email usually contains a
link to a website that is controlled by the thief asking the user to
submit personal information including email address, password, credit
card number, and other relevant information. Once the information is
obtained, the scam artist can then gain access to numerous online
accounts since many internet users frequently use the same user name,
email address, password, and financial information at multiple web
sites.

Please know that Amazon.com employees will *never* ask for your
password, nor will we ever send an email asking you to verify personal
information.

Although it appears someone did access your Amazon.com account, they
would not have been able to view your full credit card numbers as they
are never displayed on our site. However, it is possible your credit
card numbers may have been compromised at the time your other personal
information was obtained. Therefore, we suggest you carefully review
recent credit card statements to check for any unusual activity or
unauthorized charges.

In the future, you can protect your Amazon.com password and account by
following some of these safety tips:

blah blah blah

I'm assuming that means they ran the traps and the IP didn't match mine. Well, that's pretty friggin' concerning. Some one intentionally ordered "Donnie Darko" to have it come to me and scare me?

I'm going to pursue this with Amazon, because I still believe they owe me the IP information on this purchase.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Also double check your credit card to make sure there have been no other unauthorized charges.

I had this happen once. My credit card info was somehow obtained right after I ordered concert tickets from Ticketmaster. Even though they say they have a secure site, it appears not. I ended up with a chair massager!

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join