Have I Disturbed Some One? (Revisited)

page: 2
55
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Volkswagen
You know a kind of similar thing happened to my cousin.... She would go in her room and stay there for hours. And if you went in there she would get mad really mad. Like scary mad she is only 8 but it is like it isnt her at all. But you could here talking like "Hi" and just random conversation. The freaky thing about it is you could hear two sets of voices like there was someone in there. She sais she is talking to an old woman named "Blain". It is pretty scary.


Okay...do NOT freak me out! OH MY GOSH! Get this little girl help. She is either way being manipulated by evil evil stuff, OR she has emotional problems. Either way, DEMAND that her parents do something IMMEDIATELY!




posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 07:50 PM
link   
How exciting! After reading this thread and the "haunted house" thread, I wish my house was haunted. I would go to the Recorder of Deeds office in your county and research who owned the house before you. Then go to your public library and look for any tragedies involving previous owners.



posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall

Originally posted by Volkswagen
You know a kind of similar thing happened to my cousin.... She would go in her room and stay there for hours. And if you went in there she would get mad really mad. Like scary mad she is only 8 but it is like it isnt her at all. But you could here talking like "Hi" and just random conversation. The freaky thing about it is you could hear two sets of voices like there was someone in there. She sais she is talking to an old woman named "Blain". It is pretty scary.


Okay...do NOT freak me out! OH MY GOSH! Get this little girl help. She is either way being manipulated by evil evil stuff, OR she has emotional problems. Either way, DEMAND that her parents do something IMMEDIATELY!



Please explain what you mean. I have told her parents they cant stop it. Seriousley she gets so mad when you go in there. She actually seems stronger like the one and ONLY time I went in there to investigate. She pushed me so hard I flew into the door. It really hurt it felt like a grown man pushed me.



posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Get her to

1. a minister of the appropriate faith
2. a doctor (preferrably a neurologist)

Have some one come in and hold a prayer meeting in her room. Have them sage the room, including every corner (and the closet) and pray for blessings during this. I'm serious...she's got bad poo-poo going on there.

Eight year old little girls don't do what you just described.



posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
Get her to

1. a minister of the appropriate faith
2. a doctor (preferrably a neurologist)

Have some one come in and hold a prayer meeting in her room. Have them sage the room, including every corner (and the closet) and pray for blessings during this. I'm serious...she's got bad poo-poo going on there.

Eight year old little girls don't do what you just described.


Ok ok what could it be.

[Edited on 29-7-2003 by Volkswagen]



posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Well a number of things:

1.) physiological - she could have what is called a limbic dysfunction, which can be treated with medications - lots of times the same medications as epilepsy, because a limbic dysfunction is basically like have "emotional seizures".

2.) psychological - there could be a number of things going wrong with her psyche - schizophrenia (she may REALLY be seeing Blain), psychopathy, etc.

3.) possession - she could very well be possessed...and if you are hearing multiple voices I would have to say that you are either dealing with 2.) specifically mulitple personalities (which doesn't really explain her strength), or 3.) possession.

Any of the above 3 is VERY serious and it would be negligent and life-stealing to deny this little girl EVERY opportunity to overcome this. I'd go broke before I stopped trying to get my child fixed to where they could enjoy the wonderful life ahead of them.



posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Volkswagen

Originally posted by Valhall

Originally posted by Volkswagen
You know a kind of similar thing happened to my cousin.... She would go in her room and stay there for hours. And if you went in there she would get mad really mad. Like scary mad she is only 8 but it is like it isnt her at all. But you could here talking like "Hi" and just random conversation. The freaky thing about it is you could hear two sets of voices like there was someone in there. She sais she is talking to an old woman named "Blain". It is pretty scary.


Okay...do NOT freak me out! OH MY GOSH! Get this little girl help. She is either way being manipulated by evil evil stuff, OR she has emotional problems. Either way, DEMAND that her parents do something IMMEDIATELY!



Please explain what you mean. I have told her parents they cant stop it. Seriousley she gets so mad when you go in there. She actually seems stronger like the one and ONLY time I went in there to investigate. She pushed me so hard I flew into the door. It really hurt it felt like a grown man pushed me.


!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I second the motion
The young child is in dire straights
No matter the cause of her torment.
Find the root cause now before she stuffs it inside of her and is forced to live with whatever the cause is for her entire life
Act decisevely NOW
Did you here me VW
Get up and go NOW

TUT



posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
Well a number of things:

1.) physiological - she could have what is called a limbic dysfunction, which can be treated with medications - lots of times the same medications as epilepsy, because a limbic dysfunction is basically like have "emotional seizures".

2.) psychological - there could be a number of things going wrong with her psyche - schizophrenia (she may REALLY be seeing Blain), psychopathy, etc.

3.) possession - she could very well be possessed...and if you are hearing multiple voices I would have to say that you are either dealing with 2.) specifically mulitple personalities (which doesn't really explain her strength), or 3.) possession.

Any of the above 3 is VERY serious and it would be negligent and life-stealing to deny this little girl EVERY opportunity to overcome this. I'd go broke before I stopped trying to get my child fixed to where they could enjoy the wonderful life ahead of them.


But she seems fine any other time she is not talking to "Blain". She seems like a normal girl could be she is talking to a ghost?



posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Explain to me why talking to a ghost would make her be able to:

1. have multiple voices in the room at the same time
2. have abnormal strength for her age and size
3. become extremely hostile to the point she is verging on violence to protect her territory.

If you can come up with some really rational answers to these...we'll talk some more about this. Otherwise, you should be ringing her parents right NOW.



posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I believe NetChicken's response on page 1 is applicable here also....



posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
Explain to me why talking to a ghost would make her be able to:

1. have multiple voices in the room at the same time
2. have abnormal strength for her age and size
3. become extremely hostile to the point she is verging on violence to protect her territory.

If you can come up with some really rational answers to these...we'll talk some more about this. Otherwise, you should be ringing her parents right NOW.


Well the voices could be the ghosts them selves. I dont know about the other two it seems you know far more than me. And her parents already know.



posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Her parents already know what VW? That they have a whacked out kid talking either to dead people, or herself (in different voices) who body slams anybody in the room? And so what do they do now that know???

Do they just say "Wa-ell, kids allbe kids, now won't they"

I can't help but notice you have at least two threads now in which you are reporting rather FREAKY paranormal activity happening in all different parts of your family (your grandma's house, your neice, etc.)...what the heck's goin' on in your world!

All of sudden the bizarre crap I'm dealing with seems like a no brainer.



posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
Her parents already know what VW? That they have a whacked out kid talking either to dead people, or herself (in different voices) who body slams anybody in the room? And so what do they do now that know???

Do they just say "Wa-ell, kids allbe kids, now won't they"

I can't help but notice you have at least two threads now in which you are reporting rather FREAKY paranormal activity happening in all different parts of your family (your grandma's house, your neice, etc.)...what the heck's goin' on in your world!

All of sudden the bizarre crap I'm dealing with seems like a no brainer.


Well these are stories spread over like 5 years I just found this place so im reporting them. And her parents are doing things.



posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Well, now that's some useful information, that you could have shared a LOT sooner.

Thank you! And keep us up to date on how things go with her. I will pray for you whole family.



posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
Well, now that's some useful information, that you could have shared a LOT sooner.

Thank you! And keep us up to date on how things go with her. I will pray for you whole family.


Thank you.



posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Valhall sounds like you are living in Indian burial ground

If NC's advise does not work would suggest your husband catch two fishes which you then clean and prepare for cooking. Bury one at least three feet underground at the northernmost point of your property, the other at the southern most end (again
at least three feet underground).

Do this every year once winter has really ended.

Trust me, I know it sounds strange but with respect to something that is supposed to work this is suggested.

No other ritual is required



posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 09:19 PM
link   
This is a scanned image of the picture that the g-g-grandson sent me. ca 1906. It isn't very good quality. The hardcopy pic is awesome and we can even tell the paint job from it (of course, no colors).


mig.lathwood.co.uk...

[Edited on 29-7-2003 by Valhall]

[Edited on 29-7-2003 by Valhall]



posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 09:24 PM
link   
And here is a pic of the back of the house now. As you can see a wrap around enclosed veranda has been added to the east side of the house (right side of this pic) and across the back. It also has a balcony that runs the full length of the house. (But weirdo that lived here last walled over all the windows in the balcony. That's something we are going to "fix".)

mig.lathwood.co.uk...

[Edited on 29-7-2003 by Valhall]



posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 06:27 AM
link   
I don't know if you guys will be interested in me just giving you updates on my tape recorder, so if not, let me know, otherwise I'll tell you what it gets every night.

I bought this thing yesterday down to the local Radio Shack. I got the kind that as a sensitivity wheel, not the kind that has just a "hi/lo" sensitivity switch. So I cranked it all the way up.

When i took it out to set it up last night I kind of dinked around with it a bit to see what level of noise would activate it. It took me speaking in almost a conversational voice right over the top of it to activate it (unless you were moving it because just moving it causes enough internal noise in the recorder to trigger it), and to be honest when I went to bed last night I had about decided to take it back.

Now, even though it seems to take a pretty good noise to trigger it, it definitely picks up relatively small sounds once it's triggered because my son turned it on as he was going to bed (and he said: I'm going to bed now) and you could hear the stairs creak all the way as he walked to the second floor...so that's pretty good!

Well, it triggered six times last night! And that amazes me, because like I said. It takes a pretty good noise to kick it in. BUT, not one time did anything get recorded. Maybe some one can educate me on this, though. Some of the times it kicked in it recorded longer than other times. I'm not sure why that would be, since there is no noise that can be heard on the tape any of the times it triggered.



posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 06:35 AM
link   
i reckon that the rip in the space/time thing is just farfetched there has got to be a better reason to the phenomena.





top topics
 
55
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join