It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End times revealed!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Hi guys

Im new here and its good to be part of a forum that is sopen to prophecy... christian sites i post on are never too interested....

I have a site here that concerns prophecy called www.satansrapture.com
It is hosted by Pastor Harry Walther, who also runs Doomsday Radio Talk.. it covers Bible prophecy as well as St. Malachi, Hindu prophecy, other religions prophecy... indications that the anti-christ may step down from a U.F.O (read the article!)... loads of stuff.... more importantly there is a way to escape the horror that will be unleashed on earth....

2012 and counting.....

God Bless and Peace

Jai

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Hi
I have seen a couple of others advertising your site.

I am a christian.
I would like to ask you a question.

Could you plainly tell me who you consider Jesus Christ to be?

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I don't know about the Satansrapture website, but I know that David Eells speaks the truth about the end times. I had some very specific prophetic dreams that I later found by chance on his website www.americaslastdays.com. The exact same dreams confirming by the Holy Spirit that David teaches the truth.

The MP3 audio files that David produces and distributes on his site free of charge have made the Word of God alive to me as no other source ever has. They speak to end time events, the sovereignty of God, the foreshadowings and allusions to later events in old and new testament books. The sum total of the work that the Lord has given to David point to a level of engineering of the Word far beyond what we can conceive.

I recommend to everyone to spend their time listening to David's MP3 files and stopping the playback at each Bible verse and read it in context after asking the Lord to guide you into all truth, to teach you the truth in all things. You will be amazed as the Word opens up to you as never before over time. It is flat amazing to me. David has no theological degrees and will be the first to tell you that God uses those considered foolish to confound the wise and degreed.

For those who question me, Jesus Christ is the Son of God who left His heavenly glory to become a man, born of a virgin, who walked among as fully man and fully God. Jesus died on the cross, a horrible death, and took on Himself to become a curse to that we might receive the blessings and grace of God. Jesus rose from the dead on the third day and lives victoriously sovereign, seated at the right hand of the father, until all enemies are placed under His feet. Jesus is come in the flesh now in us as we yield our lives to Him to allow Him to take over and bring His kingdom to this earth.

Spend your time on www.americaslastdays.com. You will find the truth there.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to End of timepost by Mr_Patel

I know precisely when time will end. It will end in the Jewish year 5785 in the month of Tishrei. On the Gregroian calendar time end in October, 2024.

Earl C Snyder

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbrandt
Hi
I have seen a couple of others advertising your site.

I am a christian.
I would like to ask you a question.

Could you plainly tell me who you consider Jesus Christ to be?

A work of fiction not even the Christ.

The anti-Christ is opposite the fiction. The anti-Christ is opposite what ppl believe. Ppl believe the anti-Christ is wicked. That is not so.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by managerie
I don't know about the Satansrapture website, but I know that David Eells speaks the truth about the end times. I had some very specific prophetic dreams that I later found by chance on his website www.americaslastdays.com. The exact same dreams confirming by the Holy Spirit that David teaches the truth.

The MP3 audio files that David produces and distributes on his site free of charge have made the Word of God alive to me as no other source ever has. They speak to end time events, the sovereignty of God, the foreshadowings and allusions to later events in old and new testament books. The sum total of the work that the Lord has given to David point to a level of engineering of the Word far beyond what we can conceive.

I recommend to everyone to spend their time listening to David's MP3 files and stopping the playback at each Bible verse and read it in context after asking the Lord to guide you into all truth, to teach you the truth in all things. You will be amazed as the Word opens up to you as never before over time. It is flat amazing to me. David has no theological degrees and will be the first to tell you that God uses those considered foolish to confound the wise and degreed.

For those who question me, Jesus Christ is the Son of God who left His heavenly glory to become a man, born of a virgin, who walked among as fully man and fully God. Jesus died on the cross, a horrible death, and took on Himself to become a curse to that we might receive the blessings and grace of God. Jesus rose from the dead on the third day and lives victoriously sovereign, seated at the right hand of the father, until all enemies are placed under His feet. Jesus is come in the flesh now in us as we yield our lives to Him to allow Him to take over and bring His kingdom to this earth.

Spend your time on www.americaslastdays.com. You will find the truth there.

You really believe this story then?

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
so did this guy make a lot of predictions that have come true or am i just to believe that he began his career as a prophet by predicting internet blog stories?

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
So there a lot of these sites. Huge bright font, cheesy images and scrolling texts, coupled with the black background and producing headaches..ugh

But fine.

I'm scrolling through, checking it out. I see this:

BIBLE CODE ALERT: WILL PRESIDENT BUSH AND ISRAEL ATTACK IRAN BEFORE JAN 20 2009?

I click it and there is this:

The bible code it referenced says:

Bush, Inferno, Attack, Surprise, Holocaust, Before November 27.

Underneath it reads

7 DEC 08: Obviously this joint USA & ISRAELI Attack on Iran did not happen before NOV 27, Thanksgiving (BIBLE CODE). But this attack is still possible.

Did President Bush postpone this attack (into JAN 09) until our Financial Crisis can be stabilized and not to disrupt The Christmas Shopping Season?

This is just another shooting in the dark prediction. Too bad the guy doesn't keep a hit-miss record of his prophecies on that site.

new topics

top topics

join