It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drama Risk Elevated - What Do We Do?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I hope this wasn't about me.

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 01:13 AM
link   
It seems the Elevated Drama Risk button is a circular reference, and goes back to the ATS Forum main page.

So I am none the wiser about board trolls observed, except one I saw scurrying across an air force base a little while ago.

But I come in response to the "What do we do?" question, in which my own experience in observation of many drama events at conspiracy forums gives me a good level of conventional wisdom.

Standard protocol is that you panic and run around with arms flailing about, scream and shout, and when you see someone (anyone), point at them and tell them they are inferior because they are different and that any drama is their fault.

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Jeez,

You mean I've been doing it wrong all this time.

"Crawls back out of bomb shelter and stops crying"

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar

Standard protocol is that you panic and run around with arms flailing about, scream and shout, and when you see someone (anyone), point at them and tell them they are inferior because they are different and that any drama is their fault.

Sounds like a great idea for a film.We'll call it...

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 09:28 AM
link   

It seems the Elevated Drama Risk button is a circular reference, and goes back to the ATS Forum main page.

Uh-huh there was nothing at all dramatic about that!

Yes, that does seem to be the standard reaction to the presence of the unkown. This concurs with my own observations and experiences on other boards as well. Thanks for your input!

Of course, someone must cry Troll to activate the alarm sirens properly.

I just wonder what got the WyrdeOne worried enough to post this in the first place?

At any rate, I made this movie poster long ago to fit a thread on another board which was directed at myself (among others). The title of that thread was "Children of these Message Boards".

It fits here nicely I think =)

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I posted this because I can't remember ever seeing that warning elevated.

Unless it got jacked during the April 1 Cosmic Intergration joke, I honestly can't remember.

I was wondering if some new event had transpired, and maybe I had missed it.

Anyway, all appears normal, save the story taking place in FL....

Nevermind, I answered my own question.

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 07:43 PM
link   

So, kind of like a fire drill then, huh?
'Cept for that last part.

If there's a fire, point at them and trample them en masse like a pack of roving elephants out to do some damage.

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Fire Spreading, Need More Gasoline

Okay, I'm running around flailing my arms in the air, but it's not helping.

It actually seems to make the drama even worse!

I guess I'm not flailing hard enough.

Come on everyone, FLAIL! Flail like the wind! FLAIL!

We can do this!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join