It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did jesus have Babies?!? Why not?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Well if Jesus indeed had children that would be the best kept secret of the church.

Remember they would have done anything to erased any vestige of any blood line after him.

After all how can Jesus have children when he was "divinely conceived and and God incarnated himself"

So as you see the whole concept of Christianity and the trinity would turn into the biggest lie in earth.

So I really believe that the church took care of Jesus descendants long time ago.

Occurs if he was actually real, something that I may actually believe without the divinity.

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Well if Jesus indeed had children that would be the best kept secret of the church.

It is!

Funny that isnt it.

I like that teddy bear, cute

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 09:15 PM
link   
You can not have my teddy, without teddy I can not sleep, I need him and my blanky.

Anyway, yes I think it would have been the best kept secret in of the century.

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I never said I wanted teddy.-

If I wanted I could take it.

My teddy is called fluffy. Maybe ted and fluff can have fun together some time!

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Occurs if he was actually real, something that I may actually believe without the divinity.

Why can't Jesus be God? I would like to know why this is not acceptable to some people. Why is this a stumbling block?

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Jeses is not God.

Many times jesus said our father, you have read the bible havent you!

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Excused me but is plenty of reason as why...........is no prove, is all a man made very put together myth of the time to help control the population.

Actually I really don't think that the people of that time though that humanity will last this long, and technology will over come religion when it comes to facts.

No matter how much I read the bible..........even as a child.........I never could see the divinity of the holy trinity.

Got me in trouble a couple times in Sunday school and Sabbath school, I use to ask to many questions.

See faith doesn't drive my life so I have not reason why to believe, until this day nobody can prove a thing about Jesus divinity but the bible actualy the bible is the only one that speak of Jesus.

So is a matter of faith and believing what to me is a lie, plain and simple.

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Jesus Christ.

Is no lie, (no one has disproved, or proved that he is false)!

So having faith is up to the individual, God is real.

Have faith people!

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by yekway
Jeses is not God.

Many times jesus said our father, you have read the bible havent you!

So, who did Jesus claim to be? Who does the Bible say He was? First, let's look at Jesus’ words in John 10:30, “I and the Father are one.” At first glance, this might not seem to be a claim to be God. However, look at the Jews’ reaction to His statement, “We are not stoning you for any of these, replied the Jews, but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be God” (John 10:33). The Jews understood Jesus’ statement to be a claim to be God. In the following verses, Jesus never corrects the Jews by saying, “I did not claim to be God.” That indicates Jesus was truly saying He was God by declaring, “I and the Father are one” (John 10:30). John 8:58 is another example. Jesus proclaimed, “I tell you the truth, Jesus answered, before Abraham was born, I am!” Again, in response, the Jews take up stones in an attempt to stone Jesus (John 8:59). Jesus announcing His identity as “I am” is a direct application of the Old Testament name for God (Exodus 3:14).

John 1:1 says that “the Word was God.” John 1:14 says that “the Word became flesh.” This clearly indicates that Jesus is God in the flesh. Thomas the disciple declared to Jesus, “My Lord and my God” (John 20:28). Jesus does not correct him. The Apostle Paul describes Him as, “…our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ” (Titus 2:13). The Apostle Peter says the same, “…our God and Savior Jesus Christ” (2 Peter 1:1). God the Father is witness of Jesus’ full identity as well, “But about the Son he says, "Your throne, O God, will last for ever and ever, and righteousness will be the scepter of your kingdom.” Old Testament prophecies of Christ announce His deity, “For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.”

Jesus clearly and undeniably claimed to be God.

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 10:04 PM
link   
The answers are in the bible not the Divinci code. In Revelations it says that many people will be mislead and fall away to Satan's teachings. I believe that it is because of this book and the new aga religion.

The bible says not one word of Jesus being married and having kids or of regarding "reincaranation" "new age" .

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Once again, Jesus is and has never been God.

True the bible says what you wrote.

But Jesus did say,

We are all Gods children. He didnt say we all came from him, he meant the higher power. God.

As for what you wrote. The jews got panicky and didint understand what he saying. He preached the word of God, and they took it that he was God.

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Never said Jesus was God. Jesus is the son of God. I'm not sure where you even gleened that out of my post.

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 10:11 PM
link   

But Jesus did say,

We are all Gods children. He didnt say we all came from him, he meant the higher power. God.

As for what you wrote. The jews got panicky and didint understand what he saying. He preached the word of God, and they took it that he was God.

Could you give me the reference where Jesus said we are all God's children?

This is going to sound sarcastic and maybe is 10% sarcasm, but how would you know what the Jews of 1,978 years ago understood, when you weren't there?

[edit on 30-4-2005 by dbrandt]

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Actually is not such thing as Satan either that is a another myth the church created to make people have more faith and to believe in salvation.

By the way Jesus never said that he was God and he nevers asked anybody to worship him as a God.

Actually he never asked anybody to worship him at all, he never asked for a church and never asked to be made into and Idol.

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 10:13 PM
link   
True I wasnt, But the jews at that time did get it wrong.

As for where I got the ref,

It was the bible.

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 10:18 PM
link   

As for where I got the ref,

It was the bible.

Still would like the specific verse reference, unless there is none. I

In John 8:44 Jesus actually told some people the devil was their father.
Meaning they followed satan and his ways.

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Well.

I havent read the bible for years.!

I suppose most info in the bible is a good read.

D Jesus isnt God, the bible says this so does Jesus.

As far as the devil being farther, no. Again a good read.

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Joh 14:8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.
Joh 14:9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father?

Mat 14:33 Then they that were in the ship came and worshiped him, saying, Of a truth thou art the Son of God.

Mat 8:29 And, behold, they cried out, saying, What have we to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God? art thou come hither to torment us before the time?

Mat 16:16 And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.

Mar 3:11 And unclean spirits, when they saw him, fell down before him, and cried, saying, Thou art the Son of God.

Joh 1:18 No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

1Jo 4:9 In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him.

[edit on 30-4-2005 by jake1997]

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Jake has you ever asked yourself that if you are to follow the bible and take for a fact that we "were created all in image of God" we all God's sons and daughters?

And if I look at you and you look at me you "will see the father and you will see the son" occurs the bible forgot about women on this one...........after all God most have been asexual or an hermaphrodite.

He made "man and woman in his image"

See Jake we all the sons and daughters of God after all.............the bible is so full of contradictions that it needs "experts in a mission from God" to make the faithful understand the mess written in there.

I will take the most believable fact, that the "men" that wrote the bible were not very interested in the role of women and her resemblance to God.

Funny.

Still the human redactors are to be blame for the creation of the divinity and the holy trinity all male and in the male figure and resemblaces, so human to be holy.

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Of no inmportance if JC had children,brothers or sisters.etc:he is a fictious
person,the last in line of the "savior-gods" who saved nothing except the
richness of the priesthood and, the christian ones, rapists and pedophilies
as well.Their church should be forbidden by law and I wegh my words.
Winter of the World –
"The Terrible Cost of "Christendom"
www.jesusneverexisted.com...
Open your eyes,plse!
Baloria

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join