It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone heard of Alain Nu, the mentalist?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I seen this dude's show on the learning channel, he reminds me of David Blaine, but a little more in depth. One part he did was he told someone to think of their birthday. Say it was in June, he'd say june 2nd, 3rd, or 4th. Then he'd tell them to concentrate on the exact day, and he'd basically tell them what they were thinking. That's nothing compared to some other things he did, you'd have to see it for yourself. This guy is real interesting. I think he has the ability to sense energy from different things and people, and can connect his mind with others somehow. Has anybody experienced something like this or have even heard of this guy? Here is a link to his site............www.alainnu.com... I'd be interested in hearing anyone's comments on this guy.

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I think I saw this guy briefly right after watching David Blaine on some sort of magic tv special. Very interesting. Where David Blaine doesn't explain anything he does, Alain Nu takes that risky step in letting everyone know that he's using psychic abilities... Furthermore, he explains at all humans have the capacity to do the same things; thus letting everyone know that he's not different or "special", just experienced.

[edit on 30-4-2005 by CloudlessKnight]

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I don't like when these 'magicians' don't explain anything they do.

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 04:58 AM
link   
I believe that the mass corporate media puts these kinds of shows on to discredit true psychics, and to make the ones that do a pretty good show of it, appear to be just for entertainment.
The response to his statement of "everyone can do this, I'm just experienced at it" would either be "Bull#, get off it, I'm not psychic", or "Yeah, I'm psychic... lets try this out... oh, it's not working, oh well"
Don't believe everything you see on the idiot box.

[edit on 1-5-2005 by nrky]

top topics

join