It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing georgia bride to be found alive

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 02:53 AM
link   
aparently she had been kidnaped and wound up in Albuquerque,New mexico. Her family said she was abducted by a man and woman. Appears that the captors were freaked out by the growing media attention about the case.

www.cnn.com...

Wow I was sure this was going to end up badly after the first few days, felt bad cuz I doubted the husband had much to do with it he went through 2 lie detector test and all.

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Now they are saying she admitted to just getting cold feet. She got on a bus and headed west. What I don't understand is her cutting her hair and leaving it for the Police to find where she was running. I think she put some thought into doing this. Imagine what her fiance and family feel now that she has admitted this.

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I think the whole thing was blown out of proportion.

If a bride goes missing, the most likely thing to happen is what, in fact, did happen. She got freaked and ran.

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 02:08 PM
link   
yeah I think they've taken the scott peterson and that fake medical student case and made too much of it, now every time something similar happens all hell (media wise) is going to break loose. maybe this case would counter act the other cases. I mean they put this guy through his own little hell on top of not knowing if his fiancé was alive or not he was the prime person of interest. I think he had to take a separate Lie detector test yesterday hours before she was found and had the cops looking over him like hawks. While it is a good idea to immediately look at someone's significant other, you should show some delicacy and should be on a case by case basis. This guy had to fight a battle on two fronts, the fear and doubt of his fiancé’s safety and the police/public scrutiny. Ah well but it's good that she was found alive and it was nothing more sinister than cold feet.

new topics

top topics

join