It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: School Mistakes Huge Burrito for a Weapon

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I WANT THAT BURRITOOOO!

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 11:26 PM
link   
An entire town is held in suspense and several hours of education are placed on hold over a unusually large burrito wrapped in foil and a shirt that resembles a bomb.....

WMDs are history.....Now we have to be considered about DGBs (for the lay Gastrointestinal Detonating Burritos)

The principal's comment is quite pathetic for a man who should have a little more to explain for his staff's reaction (although I can safely assume it was pieced together to make him sound a little dumber than he actually is) But in truth, his comment really isn't a question - It's more like a command requesting our ears and eyes to open and our brains to resume their proper functions.....We all laugh at the incident b/c it deserves a chuckle or two...and we cry b/c this is the impact paranoia has on a society set to sensory overload....

Good thing no one asked for some FIRE sauce......Did someone say FIRE?!

[edit on 4/30/2005 by EnronOutrunHomerun]

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Now I am hungry! Thanks Grady. I was doing so well on my diet. Oh well maybe I'll lose a few pounds on the bike ride to the store.

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
Grady...I got such a kick out of this story, I've changed my avatar for the weekend in honor of the deadly burrito.

Nice avatar, Valhall.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Seriously, might be my second favorite thread of all time.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

I think it might be my second favourite ten year old news thread

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join