It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do I Have ESP

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 11:47 PM
link   
SOme time I finish my friends sentences. Is this luck Or is this ESP. Also I had Dreams that told the future. Like this one I had a dream that this girl would walk sit down and talk to me. It happened. Then we became friends. Then I had another one: Me and a girl would be watching movies together. It happened I asked her to come over and watch movies together. And now we are the best of friends. So tell me do i have ESP??????

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Luck/knowing. I do the dream thing, but more detail for it is something unusual.

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I wouldn't say thats ESP. The finishing sentences is just the sign of a quick mind, in that you know what the end of a statement is judging on the earlier parts, also because they're your friends and you have previous experience with their mannerism's and thought processes. If you could do it with strangers now that would be something. Regarding the dreams I would have to say that whether or not you were romantically interested in the two girls, your sub conscious mind manifested in a dream, your conscious mind's desire to develop a relationship with those two people. But then again, I agree with James the Lesser in that it is odd for that much detail in a dream, much less to happen twice.

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 08:30 PM
link   
It was one girl. She was in both dreams.

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 08:45 PM
link   
We all have ESP some are more developed than others........but we all have the ability to sense our surrounding and to feel things and dream.

Most of the time is just part of our animal instinct that we had lost as we became "civilized" but it still there.

Do you had the ability to feel somebody's pain? or hurt? that is another thing that we are able to do, if you tune to the person next to you, some people has the ability to tune in and feel others people feelings be pain, hurt or happiness some people can even feel if a person is near death or sick.

Its also called awareness, we used to be hunters and gatherers so used to be on guard for survival.

Now we only tune in with the people we know and love, and we don't need to be tune in with strangers anymore, in our sense of security this days.

new topics

top topics

join