It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic Transportation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I have recently visted the John Titor site and found an interesting article about our air force and time traveling!!

www.usatoday.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 02:45 PM
link   
To be quite honest, this is probably a "front" for another project that is illegal to report funding on. That is how black projects work. It is literally against the law for the public to know what the real project is, so other things have to be "made up." Is it shady? Yes. However, the public is lead to believe that they understand what goes on beneath the surface... but they don't.

The StarGate project that utilized remote viewing was around for so many years because it actually worked in 50-85% of the cases. That's a good percentage for a "psychokinesis study." It was scrapped because either something better came along or it became to hard to hide the group's activities (or so I would believe).

Since $7.5 Million is a drop in a bucket as far as government contracts go, I'd say that it could be used to determine if "psychic teleportation" is/might be possible. Hey, they spent $3M on trying to determine what music cows like to listen to.

Your tax dollars at work.

join