It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO RESISTANCE, ET RESISTANCE AND AWARENESS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 03:08 AM
link   
I see these things on a type of meter under my avatar... I'm wondering what they are and exactly how they are configured.

My guesses:
ET resistance - how skeptical you are about aliens

NWO resistance - how skeptical you are about NWO theories

Awareness - ???? I think it might have something to do with when you respond to what other people say to you... maybe?

Some people also have another one... Insider Appreciation... which I'm guessing has something to do with complimenting fellow members about something...

PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS TO ME... I DON'T GET IT!

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 03:20 AM
link   
I assumed as much myself- I just like the colors now and don't pay much attention to them......

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 06:10 AM
link   
6th post on this in a month.

Many hypotheses and theories are presented in the posts.

Use the ATS Search facility on this subject, review the most sensible lines of argument, then post your findings.

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I'D REALLY like one of the admins or moderators to reply to this and explain it... Also... is there a definative key for the envelope colors? I see the 2 explained at the bottom of the main page... but what're the other ones?

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 12:47 PM
link   
We should start a Site-wide (instead of nation-wide, hehe
) petition or something to find out why any of the admins or moderators haven't answered our questions about this that we ask so much. Maybe it's a conspiracy against us and that's why they don't want to tell us!?

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I think this has something to do in which sections you post messages..

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Who's the creator of ATS anyway?

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Check the main ATS site, not just the forum... He also has a thread in the Intro section.

As for the bars...there is some kind of formula used, that basically tracks your activity on the related forums, as well as your posts on these forums, and this activity then fills up the bars. Once full, you're moved up an ATS level. It's kind of a quick assessment to see how much someone's posted, and where their interests lie. There was a great thread posted by William on this, but I'm having trouble finding it, so this is just a quickie explaination, by a non-mod...but I hope it helps...

Guesses (as they choose to remain mysterious about it)

ET Resistance: How much, and how you post on the UFO Alien forums?

NWO Resistance: How much, and how you post on the conspiracy forums?

Awareness: How much you post on all topics?

Insider Appreciation: You're involvement with such things as collaborative fiction, debate club, etc.?

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 05:17 PM
link   
THANK YOU GOD! People replied. Thanks Gazrok for the input, your idea seems very plausible.

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Flinx

'SimonGray', member #1, is the founding father of ATS.

Grey

Gazrok's analysis is in part correct.

It doesn't reflect what happens with Insider Appreciation points. They are simply a count of applause button pushes from Staff/Moderators on your posting.

Make sure you check all previous topics on this as Gazrok and I have suggested.

top topics

join