It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any musicians?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2002 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I was just wndering if anyone played an instrument here. There has to be some people!!!

I play the violin. I started in the summer of 2001 and I'm pretty good now! School starts in 2 days and I have to be ready for the auditions because I play for the orchestra. I'm going for 1st violin!

posted on Sep, 3 2002 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I play guitar, piano, and trumpet.

Good luck on first violin saucerian!!! From my experiences with the trumpet and band, first is always the best part, and generally the part folks remember.

posted on Sep, 3 2002 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I myself play guitar. Both electric and acoustic. I taught myself which is pretty cool and i have been playing for about 10 months and everyone sayz i am 'damn good". I actually have a band now. We are called "Carmel" (like the place in California) so watch for us when we are famous

But i have always wanted to learn like violin or cello so ROCK ON

posted on Sep, 3 2002 @ 08:20 PM
link   
i play the baritone, its like a big trumpet

posted on Sep, 3 2002 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Used to play flute.

Played guitar and sang in some coffeehouses in the Austin area in Texas during the early 70's.

posted on Aug, 2 2003 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Played drums all my life, since I was six actually. After that I've learned some guitar and piano, but I'm not very good at it. I love to sing. I play drums in a band called Corvus Cornix which is the latin name for the black hood crow which is one of the most common birds in Norway. We're having a concert next Friday and we're gonna play our own songs together with a couple of covers from Nada Surf, Foo Fighters, Beatles and Frank Black. We'll share the stage with a band called Wicked View and we're gonna kick their progressive arses off stage

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Aug, 2 2003 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Piano and Xylophone!

Piano as i got bored when i was waiting on my mum after school in her class so i played for awhile and am self taught!!!

xylophone...blame my cousin Evelyn for that....she got me intersted when she was preparing for a concert!

If ur wondering....my cousin is Evelyn Glennie!

posted on Aug, 2 2003 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I play guitar and keyboard.

posted on Aug, 2 2003 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Play the guitar since I was 13, got involved in a local underground band, started to play drums and the bass.

Started to play the 7 strings guitar a few years back.

[Edited on 2-8-2003 by damefool]

[Edited on 2-8-2003 by damefool]

posted on Aug, 2 2003 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I try to play guitar as often as possible..........just don't get enough practice. I sound pretty good, but I need an effects pedal to play what I want......

Playing the guitar is a great reliever of stress, I'd reccomend it to anyone

[Edited on 2-8-2003 by chebob]

posted on Aug, 2 2003 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Hell yeh, I play the guitar, piano, harmonica, irish whistle, violin, bass guitar, and sing! quite a few instuments I know, lol.

posted on Aug, 2 2003 @ 06:59 PM
link   
yeah man I play guitar, bass and piano. I'm not the best piano player at the moment but it's coming along.

posted on Aug, 2 2003 @ 07:11 PM
link   
This is to all the guitarists here, what kind of stuff do you all play? im so interested to know, I play Jimi Hendrix, Slipknot, Guns 'n' Roses, Nirvana, Greenday, Chuck Berry, The Beatles, and Red Hot Chilli's material.
I have a wide range of influences and interests, I have been playing for around 8 years now.
Reply's welcome.

posted on Aug, 2 2003 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by resentedhalo
This is to all the guitarists here, what kind of stuff do you all play? im so interested to know, I play Jimi Hendrix, Slipknot, Guns 'n' Roses, Nirvana, Greenday, Chuck Berry, The Beatles, and Red Hot Chilli's material.
I have a wide range of influences and interests, I have been playing for around 8 years now.
Reply's welcome.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well
Since reply's are welcome this time. I am listening to Luther Johnson as I play the keyboard in front of me. Music to my ears.I like your taste in music Halo, except for Nirvana, sorry.
BTW did you ever get my u2u Ms. Halo

Love Tut

p.s. Was that you who up loaded a hack into my computer the other day or not?

posted on Aug, 2 2003 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Been playing the piano for 4 years and the violin for 3 years.

posted on Aug, 2 2003 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I play the saxaphone, well i try!
I have been for about a year so i am still getting the hang of it!

posted on Aug, 2 2003 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I am a bassist with an interest in blues and anything Jimmy Buffett.

mike

posted on Aug, 2 2003 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by resentedhalo
Reply's welcome.

I tend to just amke my own riffs most of the time.......just jamming. But other than that I play all kinds of things, like A Perfect Circle, Earthtone9, Entombed, Rage Against The Machine, Smashing Pumpkins, System of a Down, Will Haven......whatever I listen to, I try to play

posted on Aug, 2 2003 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Oh I knew I forgot something from my list, I also play some system of a down songs! Apparently im a really good guitarists, well thats what my mates say, I dont personally beleive them, I just think im an average guitarist.

posted on Aug, 2 2003 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I play bass guitar and piano. I'm currently my church piano player. We have a killer drummer. I took six months of piano in 97 and pretty much caught on from there. I really should be practicing instead of staying on the dogged old computer so much. Just trying to sort through the lies in the world man.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join