It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Election fraud?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I keep comming across articles on computer voting fraud and how unsecure our system is. How come this isn't getting more attention from mainstream media?

Here are some recent articles:

www.scoop.co.nz...

www.scoop.co.nz...

www.nytimes.com...

avirubin.com...

Does anyone else share my concerns? Does anyone else have more information on the subject?

I just discovered this site recently, so forgive me if this topic has been covered before.

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 01:53 AM
link   
because maybe mainstream media has too much to loose if their man Bush isnt re-elected.........

Something to think about...........

[Edited on 28-7-2003 by All Seeing Eye]

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Yeah, big story, attacks the roots of American democracy and freedoms and exposes more of the most corrupt and scandalous hoax in American history, proving all current and future electoral results to be a sham, already posted, ignored largely by ATS members, nothing special, moving right along....

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Damn. I thought this was about Colonel v. Goregrinder.

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
because maybe mainstream media has too much to loose if their man Bush isnt re-elected.........

Something to think about...........

[Edited on 28-7-2003 by All Seeing Eye]

But what does the media have to lose? It has the potential to be a huge scandal, wouldn't that sell more newspapers?

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Mycroft

Why not ring a couple of newspapers with the information and ask them why they aren't covering it?

top topics

join