It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you know who the Anti-Christ is if you saw him

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 07:04 PM
link   
If some guy rose into power and saved the world from war and was signing peace treaties, would you think he was the Anti-Christ?
I always think to myself that I would know the Anti-christ if I saw him but I think he might fool me even though I'm expecting him.
Would you starve to death for your lord because you refused to take the mark of the beast or die for your lord because you said, "Yes" when they ask if you believe in Jesus Christ?

Any comments are welcome. Thanks

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 07:33 PM
link   
It depends on if your a christian or not.

All those people who are pissin on God right now and sayin to themselves.."If I see the ac rise..I will just convert then. Just not now..Im having too much fun".. will fall for the AC.

2Th 2:8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will kill with the breath of his mouth and bring to nothing by the appearance of his coming.
2Th 2:9 The coming of the lawless one is by the activity of Satan with all power and false signs and wonders,
2Th 2:10 and with all wicked deception for those who are perishing, because they refused to love the truth and so be saved.
2Th 2:11 Therefore God sends them a strong delusion, so that they may believe what is false,
2Th 2:12 in order that all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

[edit on 29-4-2005 by jake1997]

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Would I recognize him? I hope

Would I admit to being a Christian no matter what? YES

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 07:35 PM
link   
[edit on 29-4-2005 by JoshGator54]

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by jake1997
2Th 2:10 and with all wicked deception for those who are perishing, because they refused to love the truth and so be saved.
2Th 2:11 Therefore God sends them a strong delusion, so that they may believe what is false,
2Th 2:12 in order that all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Does not compute. I guess it does if logic isn't your thing, but man... what a TOOL God must be huh?

[edit on 29-4-2005 by RANT]

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 09:52 PM
link   
What if there is a huge battle in the Middle East involving Israel at the core of it, and it fits the Biblical description of armageddon, and a bad guy is ousted. A "christ-like" figure appears and appears to put an end to it in Biblical fashion. You would probably look back and say "that bad guy must have been the anti christ", and this new guy is the christ. When in reality the "christ-like" figure is really the anti christ and a strong delusion has people thinking the wrong thing.

I just looked up the word delusion in my Bible concordance and it says it can mean fraudulence, it also can relate to imposter, misleader, deceiver and seducer.

So it appears God allows the anti christ to come and people are faced with an INCREDIBLY strong series of events and then they have a choice to make.

new topics

top topics

join