It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lost

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
Nobody take that as Jack dieing.
Lots of TV actors make movies while their show is on hiatus.

yupp...

should have added that part...

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 03:18 AM
link   

"Henry Gale"

Okay, likely this guy is "him." If Faux Henry is the leader of the others, did he intentionally get captured by Rousseau's net? What would be the reason for this?
If his plan was to be captured, would that mean everything was planned? Michael getting him out and bringing Jack, Kate, and Sawyer to the others? What makes these three more valued than Walt?

I find it hard to believe that Faux Henry was out on his own and fell for one of Rousseau's traps. If he is "him" or not he was defiantly in position of control with the "others" at the end of the show.
What was his motivation to be captured?

Maybe after realising Walt was too much for the Others to handle, they decided to cut their losses and get what they could. I don't think notHenry is Him, but I believe that the Others went behind His back. By allowing notHenry to be captured they could have convinced Him that it is neccessary to get rid of Walt, in exchange for other subjects and notHenry's release.

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Henry Gale said that he was coming to get Locke and got caught in one of the traps while on his way to get Locke. I do not think he wanted to be captured.

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Oh, I forgot, the Others ALWAYS tell the truth and NEVER lie.

Sarcasm btw.

If they really wanted Locke, don't you think that they would have just written his name on that li'l ol' list they gave Michael?

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 05:57 PM
link   
"Gale" could of just sent any of the others to get captured.
He was there for a reason.

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I'm not disputing that, however I doubt he was there for Locke. If they really wanted Locke, they would know from Ethan that it would probably take more than one of them. It would just have made more sense for them to have put his name on the List.
Plus, the way the Others act when notHenry has been captured suggests it was an accident..........either that or they had planned from the start to let him be captured, and Michael would be given a ray of hope for getting Walt, while the Others get the prize that thet always wanted....Jack, Sawyer and Kate.

If that is the case then those danged Others are bleepin smart.

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I found this on the net today:
The "Lost" Video Game

Looks like there's going to be a game based on the show.

Ubisoft announced a long-term worldwide licensing agreement with Touchstone Television to develop and publish a video game based on the television series Lost.

Lost: The Transcendent Videogame is scheduled for organic extension on all available consoles, portables, and PCs in 2007.

Here's another site on the Lost game.

-tts

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 02:18 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Rachel Blake crashed the Lost panel discussion, confronting the show's producers.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Rachel Blake crashed the Lost panel discussion, confronting the show's producers.

Thanks for this link Umbrax.....is this Hanso Foundation for real or is it just a production created to boost the ratings of the show? This is the first I'm hearing of this stuff and I'm a big fan of the show! I guess this is why I stay tuned into ATS.....

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Truth_Seeker
I found this on the net today:
The "Lost" Video Game

Looks like there's going to be a game based on the show.

Ubisoft announced a long-term worldwide licensing agreement with Touchstone Television to develop and publish a video game based on the television series Lost.

Lost: The Transcendent Videogame is scheduled for organic extension on all available consoles, portables, and PCs in 2007.

Here's another site on the Lost game.

-tts

Theres already a message about this on here. Sorry! Although your information is updated!! Thanks! I'm really looking forward to playing.

Thanks for this link Umbrax.....is this Hanso Foundation for real or is it just a production created to boost the ratings of the show? This is the first I'm hearing of this stuff and I'm a big fan of the show! I guess this is why I stay tuned into ATS.....

Its a part of an alternate reality game in which you help various people expose the Hanso Foundation (fictional) for what it really is - a manipulative, highly unethical corporation.

If yo've been following the game you would have seen some pretty amazing stuff.
If you want to start I recommend checking out www.thelostexperience.com... It has a rundown of what happens as it happens.

[edit on 24/7/06 by JackofBlades]

[edit on 24/7/06 by JackofBlades]

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Comicbookresources.com

Do Jack and Locke's rich fathers, and Libby's rich husband, have anything to do with Dharma? Lindelof could only say, "You're asking the right question, but we're certainly not going to confirm or deny it here."

Asked if there was anything we can look forward to, generally, in season three, the panel threw out a number of events:

* The series will have a vastly different feeling than the last two seasons, a lot more adventure elements.
* Kate, Jack, and Sawyer have been captured by these Other people.
* Something's going to happen halfway through the year that's hopefully going to fry everybody's brains, said one of the producers.
* Desmond, Locke and Eko, what happened to them, and how did they survive, if they survived?
* There will be new characters, exploring how they get there.
* And finally, Penny and Desmond's relationship will be explored

The show will also be "exploring the Others community." The title of the first episode is going to be, "A Tale of Two Cities."

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Do Jack and Locke's rich fathers, and Libby's rich husband, have anything to do with Dharma? Lindelof could only say, "You're asking the right question, but we're certainly not going to confirm or deny it here."

With regards to that, didn't Rachel discover that te Hanso Foundation had something to do with Paik Industries?
Paik?
As in Sun's dad?

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 09:11 PM
link   

I was reading up on the statue and found this on LostPedia.

Troll Theory
- The only creature with four human-like toes is the Troll. The Troll as a mythical creature first appeared in Scandinavian folklore, particularly Norway. Alvar Hanso and the Hanso Foundation has ties to Norway, so this is convenient.
- Trolls are devious, human-like beings with 4 fingers and 4 toes. Some are giants. If exposed to sunlight they turn to stone and often burst apart.
- They live in the mountains and hills and enjoy stealing things and abducting humans to live as slaves or at least prisoners among them. Upon returning to civilization the abducted person has been struck with insanity or apathy caused by the trolls. Anyone could be taken by the trolls, even cattle, but at the greatest risk were women who had given birth but not yet been taken back to the church [Claire was baptized].
- If they abduct an infant, they substitute a changeling. Some people believed that trolls would take unbaptized children [Aaron was baptized].
- Trolls tended to keep themselves invisible, and then they could travel on the winds. Sometimes you could only hear them speak, shout and make noise [Island Whispers].

It sounds of farfetched I know, but I wish to draw attention to the similarities. You have to admit there are a few....

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 09:19 PM
link   
MAJOR NEWS FOR LOST EXPERIENCE!!!

DJDan is going to be doing a LIVE broadcast on the 11th of August. It will air at 11pm pacific standard and he invites questions.

Linky

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackofBlades
DJDan is going to be doing a LIVE broadcast on the 11th of August. It will air at 11pm pacific standard and he invites questions.

take a look here:

The Official "The Lost Experience" Thread...

and, for all 'lost' fans, please join the fun here:

'Lost:' Season Three Discussion...

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 02:05 PM
link   
In my opinian the entire thing i.e hatches, others and the smokey thing, it's all alien, the hatches are the alien ship that crashed or landed, the others are aliens and the smokey thing could be an energy that drives the ship or something(not got that idea down properly) but I do believe it is all alien related and cant imagine any otherwise.

As for why Darma inisitive ask people to do things there, maybe they are just trying to learn about the alien craft/species. I'll probably be wrong coz this all seems too obvious but I cant see it going in way of mythical creature, Unless the survivers have gone through a portal into another dimension.

But anything can happen in this show so who knows.

[edit on 25-9-2006 by chris01621]

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Its not aliens. The creators have already said that there are no extraterrestrials on the Island.

Except Kate. No one that hot could come form this muddy backwater world.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 06:14 PM
link   
So this whole rachel blake thing is an advertising thing, huh, she was menat to do that on that vid, they have gone to some strange lengths for a tv show.

[edit on 26-9-2006 by chris01621]

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Please use this thread for disscusion on the Lost Experience.

The Official "The Lost Experience" Thread

Thank you.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Anyway about the show I only just saw the last ep in series 2,(i'm english) but has anyone got any clue as to what the hell is going on.

Surely they cant let Walt go without explaining his powers properly.

Is that the end of the hatch?

What about Locke and Eko what happened to them??

Does anyone know when series 3 comes to England??

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join