It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lost

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I can see these action figures having spin offs into board games imagine:

INCEST: Boone and Shannon Edition
The Game the Whole Family Can Play

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 05:19 PM
link   
i just had an amazing idea!!!

what is it, you ask???

a 'lost' inspired collaborative fiction thread...

i believe the best way to start this "adventure" is starting it from right after the events from the season two finale...

this way, 'lost' fans can write collaboratively with other fans and this "adventure" would include the various theories of fans...

this should keep us busy over the summer

if i create such a thread, who will join???

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Ill do it, but I think we should create rules like we cant take the characters out of character, and maybe no silly plot twists

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vegemite
Ill do it, but I think we should create rules like we cant take the characters out of character, and maybe no silly plot twists

niiice...

i agree on these two stipulations too...

i am working on an introduction to such a thread now...

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 08:39 PM
link   
the collaborative fiction adventure is now here!!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a funny mess-up during the finale:

At the Pala Ferry scene when Alex is trying to pick up Kate, who has her hands tied behind her back and is gagged, Alex accidentally grabs Kate's breasts first. She quickly removes her hands from her breasts and you can see her smiling as she readjusts her hands.

pic here:

lostpedia.com...

text from:

lostpedia.com...

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 01:48 PM
link   
i have just realized a possible major plot-hole:

why didn't desmond simply use the key function way back in the beginning of season two when the computer was shot???

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   
i have a great feeling that penelope widmore is related to this whole plot...

i believe that her father somehow knew that desmond would enter in the race and thus be brought to the island, the same island that no one can leave (as he was against desmond dating his daughter)...

the widmore family owns that construction building seen in charlie's flashback episode...

also, the widmore company made the pregnancy test that sun needed while on this island...

additionally, "widmore construction" was seen on the real henry gale's balloon...

maybe it is possible that the widmore's built the hatches for dharma...

maybe charles widmore, penelope widmore's father, became aware of the island's mysterious properties and his goal was to get desmond lost on it forever (as stated before)...

penelope widmore found desmond before (at the stadium) and she believes that with enough money and will, one can find anyone...

my theory is that she found out somehow about her father's plan and now she is searching for electromagnetic anomalies (through those two men in that snowy place)...

makes sense...

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Breast cupping!!

As for the Widmore's, don't forget someone who has seemingly played a major role in the Hatch and has been overlooked - Libby.
Why would she be in a psych ward with someone who 'happened' to be on the plane and also provide the man who arrived to assume the role of button pusher with the means to get there?

I wouldn't be surprised if she also happened to be Kelvin's superior, or one of his soldiers that 'followed his orders' and led to him leaving for Dharma

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackofBlades
As for the Widmore's, don't forget someone who has seemingly played a major role in the Hatch and has been overlooked - Libby.

i didn't forget...

i am saving her for a future post...

i need more time to contemplate on her involvement in all of this...

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 08:01 PM
link   
lol

Lost has turned thousands of normal people into nutjobs. All we do is sit down and just think about what has happened, and what we think will happen.

DAMN YOU ABC!!!!
ps (please dont take it off the air!)

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vegemite
I can see these action figures having spin offs into board games imagine:

Or something like Lost: The Videogame

[edit on 30/5/06 by JackofBlades]

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Or something like Lost: The Videogame

[edit on 30/5/06 by JackofBlades]

what a bad move...

what will it feature???

daily hunting (or heating food in a microwave in the swan hatch)???

hitting the others with the jesus stick???

getting chased by smokie???

please...

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Personally I'm hoping for something along the lines of Broken Sword. Ithink it would be a bad move if they allow you to play as one of the main characters. Instead maybe a minor character eg Scott (Steve). They could have a side story, in which you make your own discoveries, hatch duty, encounters with Rousseau, The Others (including hot, younger Rousseau), the monster and of course the boar.

Maybe it could be good.................maybe

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Maybe it could be good.................maybe

maybe...

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Hey acouple of things people havent mentioned here that i think are really important. Firstly what did Kelvin call the "others"? Wasnt it Hossils? I thought it was hostiles at first but then i heard him say it a second time and i was pretty sure it was hossils. Also how about the statue with four toes? Firstly i have never seen anysort of statue that is that big except "the collosus" which i believe was made out of bronze not stone. So why is that statue there? Was it built and fall there, or was it transported from another place? And why does it have four toes? This i could only explain 2 ways, firstly "aliens" made the statue, which to me seems highly improbable, or some sort of pre history humans built it, which would surport the whole alantis, lumeria, mu theories.

Also one thing i havent been able to get answerd is then the sky did turn violet and that noise was hurting everyone's ears, was this because of the "explosion" or was that the effects of the electromagnet and then when desmond turn they key it stopped? I have known lost to go to other characters, and be alittle bit back in time to represent the 2 things happening at the same time.

One more thing how everyone saying that the "others" are good, i tend to disagree. I think its ethics, to them they see themselves as "good" but others would view them as "bad" i believe they are more the conservative representation of things "the ends justify the means". Also when they kept to their would giving back walt, and letting them leave, there are two things that are still wrong with it. Firstly how do we know that Henry Gail gave them the right co-ordinates? They could be left sailing around nothing for a season like desmond. Secondly Walt seemed weird to me, fristly why was he in the boat like that? He would of been able to hear all of the conversation between his dad and the others and call out, and to me his smile when he was hugging micheal seemed to me "weird" didnt seem like the smile i would have if my father just saved me after being a hostage. And when they left on the boat, walt didnt question micheals actions at all, he just let himself be saved by trading other people he knew. Either walt is just a crap actor, or walt has been brainwashed by the others, or it is a clone of walt.

The whole ecko and locke still alive question that we are surpose to hang for untill next season is pretty gay.....they are both still alive. But desmond could be a different question....but i believe he is still alive aswell.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 10:15 PM
link   
kelvin called them hostels...

yes, the light in the sky was from the electromagnet event...

about walt, he was crouched in the boat because he (the actor) was getting very tall...

and walt probably didn't ask questions because their story is over...

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 04:58 AM
link   
i don't think walt or michael's stories are over just yet. if walt was so great, why trade him for jack, sawyer and kate?

henry said before to locke 'they'll never give you walt'. so why give him over?

is it possible that they cloned walt? made a double... like how they did to make walt appear to shannon and sayid... maybe that wasn't 'walt' maybe that was some double clone.

then again that wouldn't make henry the 'good guys', if they tricked them like that. just seems there has to be more to it than michael and walt merely just leaving on that little boat.

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 12:23 PM
link   
fake henry said that he wasn't happy with the deal, but the deal would go as planned because the others got more than they bargained for with walt...

i guess they are done with him...

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 08:30 PM
link   
notHenry seemed to think that Walt was too much for the Others to handle.
Des doesn't call them hostels (which are a type of residence) but HOSTILES (as in dangerous people). Remeber though that he has never met them and that he only heard that from Kelvin.

There are no aliens in Lost. Was debunked by producers and writers.
Walt was prolly quiet because they said if he made a noise they would take him away again.

I am curious as to the current whereabouts of the security system...

Just saw that....

Shannon is sooooo hot though......except dead....

[edit on 31/5/06 by JackofBlades]

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join