It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Helpful links to sites based on fact

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I am on a quest to find answers as it pertains to creation, religion, evolution, etc… I have read several views on these posts and it seems that a lot of people just hand out insults and points without any fact related information.

Does anyone have any links to sites that promote fact based comments or at least unbiased opinions related to religion, creation, etc.. ?

I am also looking to find answers like:

How old is the bible, and how do we know this?
If a prophesy in 1 Kings is told and answered in 2 Kings, is this really a prophesy?
If the earth is less than 10,000 years old, how do you account for dino? Did we live with them?
If aliens planted us on earth, who created aliens?
Is there an example of a mutation that added genetic code?
Where is the line drawn between evolution and natural selection?
Is man did not come from apes, why have I seen people that look like the missing link?
Is it mathematically possible for humans to be created from sludge and how long would that take?
If God does not Exist, is there still life after death? If not, why don’t we all just party and forget about work?
Was the Bible created by man to control man?

Thanks for your help. Again, I am looking for links not just comments. Thanks in advance for your help!
:bnghd:

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Is there such a thing as an unbiased opinion? I doubt it, but would love to see an unbiased source as well.

Anyway, it is definitely not unbiased but does address some of the questions you asked in great detail:

www.answersingenesis.org...

Steve

new topics

join